NEurope
Ashley

General Switch Discussion

Glad you agree. Just as slick as the neon Switch looks in your hand.

You know full well that the handles would get covered up much more than a Joycon, stop being obtuse.

You might as well just use a normal Pro Controller for all the difference those colours would make.

You know full well that the handles would get covered up much more than a Joycon, stop being obtuse.

You might as well just use a normal Pro Controller for all the difference those colours would make.

Who even looks at their controller whilst playing the game, surely you're looking at the TV?!

Who even looks at their controller whilst playing the game, surely you're looking at the TV?!

Sshhhh... No-one mention that the Switch is a hybrid.

Sshhhh... No-one mention that the Switch is a hybrid.

Right, but you're talking about the pro controller....

You're never really going to look at the pro controller when it's being used so it doesn't matter that the only parts that are coloured are the handles.

Right, but you're talking about the pro controller....

You're never really going to look at the pro controller when it's being used so it doesn't matter that the only parts that are coloured are the handles.

Yeah, fair enough, but it still doesn't stop it being a pretty lame colour option.

I still maintain they should have had it half Pink, half Green instead.

I think it's lovely as is, way cooler than half and half would have been, IMO.

Sigh...opinions eh

Loving the new neon joy cons but having already brought 2 pro controllers, I'm not buying until the need arises. Which is a shame.

Quick little story for you guys....multiplayer MK8 sessions have started to become the norm in my office. I know at least 5 others who regularly bring in their Switch and it has now reached the stage where I'm actually booking meeting rooms to hold our sessions. Madness I know.

Although yesterday all meeting rooms were booked, we decided to head to our local pub for some 4 player action. All the staff were just watching us play! It was hilarious. I like to think I will be responsible for at least 2 people buying Switches in the next month hehe.

SWITCH 4 LYFE

P.S Just re-reading and it's safe to say I've become a brand advocate. Hardcore. Kewl.

I'm not exactly sure why they didn't go the whole hog, and make it half pink, half Green.

The grey in the middle of that just makes it look like a mess.

Actually all the semen stains in the middle makes it look like a mess.

Anyone else picked up Thumper this week? I like it but its bloody hard!

Anyone else picked up Thumper this week? I like it but its bloody hard!

It's fantastic

Actually all the semen stains in the middle makes it look like a mess.

I... I don't know how to respond to that really.

I... I don't know how to respond to that really.

giphy.gif

Anyway, moving on!

This is probably a silly question but do we get the opportunity to pre-order (and pre-load) games on the eShop?

Since buying Mario Kart on cartridge I've been wishing I'd opted for the digital version, so I'm looking to go digital for Nintendo published games moving forward.

This is probably a silly question but do we get the opportunity to pre-order (and pre-load) games on the eShop?

Since buying Mario Kart on cartridge I've been wishing I'd opted for the digital version, so I'm looking to go digital for Nintendo published games moving forward.

Not possible yet. People seem to think it's a feature that will come later.

This is sweet.

[tweet]866122661520318464[/tweet]

Absolutely love the Switch :love:

Does anyone have an official Joy-Con Grip they don't want or need?

The official charging grip seems awfully expensive but I'm looking for the standard version that comes with the console as I'd like one for my second set of controllers :smile:

I'm obviously happy to pay for it so please let me know if you are willing to sell one to me :hehe:

I didn't want to create a thread specifically for this because I didn't want to get peoples' hopes up but:

Is Call of Duty: WWII Headed to Switch?

I should point out though that the account linking takes place as part of your Activision account, not Call of Duty specifically. But this is still something as I don't think Activision have any upcoming Switch titles announced.

I didn't want to create a thread specifically for this because I didn't want to get peoples' hopes up but:

Is Call of Duty: WWII Headed to Switch?

I should point out though that the account linking takes place as part of your Activision account, not Call of Duty specifically. But this is still something as I don't think Activision have any upcoming Switch titles announced.

I think the Nintendo Account thing has been like that for months. Someone over on Gaf pointed it out a while back.

If CoD is indeed heading for the Switch then they need to stop with this whole delayed announcement thing and just announce it at the same time as the other versions. During the Wii/Wii U era they kept dangling the carrot in front of fans for months before finally announcing it for the Nintendo platforms.

I really feel like the Switch is starting to ruin other consoles for me.. :red:

I love everything so far and will no doubt appreciate the console even more when more games are released and the Virtual Console finally makes an appearance :hehe: The versatility, which I'm sure will be even further highlighted by the release of ARMS next month, is helping to give me this strange feeling that the Nintendo Switch has the potential to be my favourite system of all time.. though it is very early days, at this point :heh:

Playing exclusively with Joy-Con and no intention of purchasing a Pro Controller is also having an effect on how controllers on other systems feel to me. While my very first thought in early March was of the analogue sticks on the Joy-Con controllers feeling highly compromised for portability, I'm genuinely in love with these little controllers now :love: Analogue sticks on other controllers now feel strangely huge, almost as if there's too much travel in them. It's a strange sensation after all these years of a more traditional input!