NEurope
Ashley

General Switch Discussion

So it took me a while to figure out how to put the joy cons on. It turned out that I had the machine the wrong way round :)

Sometimes I do think you're beyond help :p

I think the fact people are leaving the SW- at the start of their friend codes when posting shows its a system that definitely has flaws ;)

Yeah, it's pretty confusing when they give your code with it on, but when you enter it you don't need it. I guess it's to indicate it a Switch friend code?

Amazon Prime Now have a £5 off code for orders over £50 (5OFF50) today so cracked and ordered a Pro controller - wasn't going to get one but played with one at the January event and it was bloody lovely to be fair.

Yeah, it's really nice. A good step up from the Wii U Pro controller (which I liked as well).

If anyone download neo Geo collection can they let us know how metal slug plays without a D-Pad please.

Do we know how big the day one patches are then?

The actual system update took like a minute to download and install for me. Unlike the Wii U which took hours.

Quick impressions:

I really like the system, and its sturdiness. It realy screams quality! And despite all odds (and my big hands) the joy con are a joy (heh) to use. The UI is nice and quick, and it actually "fits" in my jacket's inner pocket.

Just played on the loo for the first time, ever. What a time to be alive!

Quick impressions:

I really like the system, and its sturdiness. It realy screams quality! And despite all odds (and my big hands) the joy con are a joy (heh) to use. The UI is nice and quick, and it actually "fits" in my jacket's inner pocket.

Just played on the loo for the first time, ever. What a time to be alive!

Hahaha. I'm out of thanks for you and @King_V :grin: Nice haul pic!

I'm so excited!!

There's nothing quite like a new Nintendo launch day! :santa:

Woah Neogeo stuff on eshop! Fast RMX just £16.99?? Take ma moneys du!

Switch code to the left to the left, add a brother. (3051-5423-1545)

Edited by King_V

I'll have no bad words said about Nicky from now on.

61423657-BF53-4623-BB12-077773E5FBCD_zpsjkmruxgp.jpg

No 1 2 Switch :(.

Zelda pin badge is pretty cool!

Now to set it up! Good luck those still waiting. Enjoy all! :D

God it's so small and sleek and sexy.

Code 4105-9544-2327

Added a few already! : peace:

Quickly just put in charge at work. That switch sound it makes when you connect joycons is classic.

Oh and my work requires users to go through web browser to access wifi. Switch won't connect to network :(

Quickly just put in charge at work. That switch sound it makes when you connect joycons is classic.

Oh and my work requires users to go through web browser to access wifi. Switch won't connect to network :(

You need to update your system. Which requires an internet connection...

Mine has arrived - first impressions excellent. All the hardware is top quality. Great OS too.

Code: SW-2607-5875-7295

Happy Switchmas everyone!!

Just finished a shift at work. Ready to Snip and Clip and Zelda some more. Switch code. 3937-8910-1009

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

It is possible say, for example, they aren't broadcasting at maximum strength to save battery life. We have no idea really.

The thing we do know is that the internal design is to blame rather than any defective parts.

Boosting the signal from the Switch would still counter a lot of it

Everything has arrived, including the guide which I was not expecting till next week. The Switch is smaller and lighter than I was expecting but feels really well made. The UI is very basic and clean and easy to use. The joycons are marvellous so far and no problems so far. All in all I’m really impressed and can’t wait for more time with the Switch.

IMG_2466.jpg

So frustrated right now.

That sounds truly awful, I hope it all gets sorted today so you can enjoy at least the last part you day off.

All my stuff has arrived and the first few hours with the machine and Zelda have been great. It feels so much better than the Wii U already!

Still think it feels a bit overpriced, especially considering all the extra hardware I had to buy for the premium experience and because there's no software packed in with the console.

No problem for me because I have the money to invest but this could be a problem for people still on the fence. It's not at an impulse buy pricepoint like the Wii for example.

But so far it has been an absolute joy to experience this new piece of kit.

My SW code: SW-5370-4450-2735

Edited by markderoos