NEurope
Dyson

Xpert Eleven: Season 11

All possibilities. Your team is a mess btw. :heh:

I know, and it's taking ages to fix. I spent ages thinking that the small bar on the training section was "player's form will be this much after training" so all my main players went down/didn't change so I focused on slowly getting youth players.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions. I think I'll try Taufik Mulyani first - hopefully his leader, good positioner, King in the Air, and Good At One on Ones skills will help with lifting the price tag.

Edit:

I managed to scrape a draw, but got even more injuries.

Edited by Cube

I can't score Away, i had like 7 chances last match, and 5 this match :(.

Hopefully i'll be like Stoke, and my home form will keep me up ;).

Marshall Bain needs to die.

Indeed.

I had my own Marshall Bain today. My 6 skilled keeper Scott Johnson played a 10 :grin:

I also had a 5 skill youth play an 8, and a 7 skilled midfielder notch a 10. Its all good in the hood baby :D

My strikers had a bit of a mare though: 10 chances, 2 goals. T'was enough for the points in the end, sooo :yay:

Whoop, that win took me to the top of the league. Sure I won't stay there but hopefully I'll keep in the top 3. Also, today was the first time I watched the match before I read the result. Weirdly nailbaiting for simply displayed text.

Oh no, another player badly injured. *Half-hearted sigh.*

As soon as I got the mail about Howey Hapgood's injury I reckoned I wasn't going to have a good season.

3-0 win for the Recall, but it did come with a consequence. My captain Oswald is out for the next 3 games. Injured.

Hmmmmm I'm away next week, going to see if someone can look after it. Maybe not leave it to Jayseven this time since he kind of "forgot" the swine!

I still managed to win both games then though.

Within a point of the top! One game in hand obviously, but it just helps my chances of keeping out of relegation which you all believed I would be in!

Wow did not expect that good times rolling in.

Also thanks Happenstance we did each other a favour by the looks of it!

Xpert high five!

Lost 3-0 and had 0 chances versus his 8 >_> Home next time so hopefully I can score a few points then.

Interesting game, played all 4 of my strikers. My star forward gets injured early on and is out until Xmas Eve (:(). And a teenage defender comes on in his place and plays upfront, and scores a goal :heh:. I feel like my season is much akin to Liverpool's....so much potential at the start but now fading away, currently in the bottom 3 after my 4th draw of the season.

On the upside, my Xpert team won 3-1 :)

Mcoy will accept a 1 - 1 draw away. Mcoy thinks this season is pretty dodgy but his players are getting good ME and the their quality is improving a lot in the last few games.

Fridays games for the other two leagues

Heaven can wait we are playing Xpert

coca-cola-championship.jpg

Noodle Esporte Clube 2-1 Mcoys Sons

Noodle gained a close victory to separate their club from the troubles that Mcoys Sons are facing. The Sons midfield was on fire creating 7 chances however with only one striker they only converted one chance against Noodles impressive defense. Noodle on the other hand only created 3 chances but put in 2. The first was a Vicente breakaway as he glided past Sons 5 defenders in a diagonal run before beating the goalie in a 1 on 1 situation. Barros the young forward headed in his first of the season to make sure it was all over before half time. A late strike by Gaye only helped the Sons goal difference. Noodle now look set to be up their contending for promotion while the Sons problems continue to mount.

Edd Kirby Athletic 2-0 DuDs Baggies

Athletic earned a needed victory against the high flying Baggies to keep their promotion hopes realistic. Baggies played a 4-3-3 formation but their attacks seemed to rebound off the impressive Athletic defense of 3 players! Gasgoine the defender led the way but the real star was the young goalie Bain who had a phenomenal game to keep the Baggies attack at bay. Saeys and Fishlock combined to score and set each other up with a breakaway and close range shot to give Athletic an early 2-0 lead. As noted despite a rampant Baggies attack they could never penetrate the Athletic goal. Athletic and Baggies are both now poised to be promotion contenders and the return leg will be a interesting one to say the least.

Cubic County 0-1 AFC Rez Rabies

County and Rabies participated in an ill tempered match that saw 6 yellow cards handed out. County dominated possession but Rabies notched up their 4th victory in a row as Wiberg passed through to Zellman who curled a beauty of a goal in to the top left hand corner on the 35 minute mark. Gould and Maupas two future County stars were both injured in what was a miserable match for County who failed to match Rabies style of play. County badly needed a win or at least a point and are starting to look like real relegation contenders. While Rabies are on a massive role and seem to be the team to beat.

Silverdale Hotpot 0-0 Emo Blades

Silverdale and the Blades found themselves sharing the points in a 0-0 draw. Silverdales young midfield created only 1 chance the entire game compared to the impressive Blades midfield of 5 who made a massive 8 chances in the match. However Blades left Zeca to fend for himself at the front and he had no luck at all converting any of the chances without a creative partner to help him. Both the teams are currently teetering more towards the relegation zone than the promotion zone but the middle league is so close currently this really means nothing. The draw favors the Blades more who will surely be more offensive in the return match.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Edd Kirby Athletic 2-0 DuDs Baggies, was very important Athletic took this win to stop Baggies getting out of their sights.

Turned on the Style Award: Edd Kirby Athletic, creative play allowed them to score 2 goals and make 6 chances.

Player of the Day: Marshall Bain, Edd Kirby Athletic, clean sweep for Athletic as the supreme Bain easily takes this award for his goalie heroics.

football%20league%201.gif

Martinists Men 1-1 Dudezz

Two of the mid table lower teams clashed and shared the points in this game. Stone hit a long shot in early that silenced the home crowd as the Dudezz took a shock lead. However White with his 2nd goal of the season hit a long shot in of his own. Moments later the Men pushed forward and earned themselves a penalty. Johnson stepped up to take it but blasted it over the bar as the home fans let out an audible groan. The 2nd half was quiet both teams only created 1 chance each and the game ended in a draw. Both these teams look to be staying in this league but both have potential and should use the time if they do stay to train their players for the future.

Jaffa Munchers 4-0 Made of Win

Jaffa Munchers scored a great victory over the managerless Made of Win. With goals or assists from nearly every one of the Munchers forwards and midfielders Munchers were out to prove the breadth of talent that is in their team. Haky was particularly impressive setting up a headed goal and then heading in a goal of his own later in the match. Molhov the captain was also very impressive netting his first goal of the campaign as he hit in a direct free kick that went in off the post beating a hapless goalie. Munchers are rebuilding momentum and after missing out last season badly want to be promoted this time around.

Recall United 3-0 Eights United

Recall gained a great victory over Eights United to add potency to their promotion effort. Whiteside was on fire as he changed the game just before half time. The Recall defender first of all smacked in a vicious free kick to give United the league and give him his first ever goal for the club. Moments later he back heeled the ball to Streep who hit in the 12th goal of his career. Eights United never really got going and Recall even with only 1 striker looked like they could score more. And score more they did as defender Berstad was sent off for two rash tackles McCartney sprinted past the two remaining Eights United defenders to make it 3 on the 90 minute mark. Recall like the Munchers are another team that want to gain promotion after missing out last time. As for Eights this season is one that should be used for team growth.

Complete Domstercool 2-1 Soap Box Utd

Domstercool earned a shock victory over Soap Box Utd who while playing better failed to gain even a point from this match. Utds 4-3-3 firstly seemed to work as Rosando and Muiren combined to put Utd ahead early on. However Utd looked shaky at the back missing their two best defenders their goalie Cevoli also had a game he would rather forget. Whiteman hit one in as Cevoli failed to deal with a Barnes cross. Rodwell then scored the winner with the 32nd goal of his career when he tapped the ball in the bottom right hand corner from point blank range. Domstercool are a team that the report hasn't always rated highly but they are stringing together wins and starting to make a big impact. It seems they refuse to be ignored and are here for the promotion race.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Complete Domstercool 2-1 Soap Box Utd, really good result for Domstercool as Soap Box Utd's injury hit sqaud stumble again.

Turned on the Style Award: Jaffa Munchers, win full of style using a variety of players in the attack.

Player of the Day: Brett Whiteside, Recall United, secured defense then scored and created a goal awesome game for this player.

Another draw - most boring match ever. I was playing careful and still cube picked up two injuries. I had his tactics sussed - except he defended my through-play attack. I suppose that's all that prevented goals?

Roostophe sitting in relegation zone makes me chuckle. "Oh, I won it so I don't give a shit anymore" is no excuse.

Next game against ReZ is a vital 'un. I may be looking at two relegations in a row - unheard of for an active manager!!

Next game against ReZ is a vital 'un. I may be looking at two relegations in a row - unheard of for an active manager!!

At least you're above relegation. I'm at the very bottom and the half-way point is next week. Unless something drastic changes, I'm almost certainly going to be at the very bottom for two seasons in a row.

Its turning out to be a pretty tight league so far.

I wasn't really expecting to be able to 'hang' with last years regulars never mind you relegated aficionados. Hopefully i can keep getting as many points as possible, so that when we reach the stage of the season where i'm wrapping up the necessary appearences for the change report, i'll already be safe.

I doubt you'll get relegated, although that being said 3 teams have to be. Anyway theres a-whole-nother half to the season yet. Nothing has been decided so far.

Theoretically, if everyone drew 0-0 all season, would it boil down to the alphabet to decided who got promoted/relegated?

premier-league-badge.gif

Happenstance is Back in Black

Roostophe Rovers 0-1 Haden United

Rovers endured a miserable match as United scored a famous away victory over the reigning league champions. Both sides had 5 midfielders but it was United who made more chances and gained an early penalty which Moscardi hit straight down the middle for the only goal of the match. Uniteds midfield was on world class form and stopped Rovers making many chances, the two they had were well dealt with from a United defense and goalie that had a point to prove after last weeks loss. Rovers horrible season continued as with a minute to go superstar Sheldon was badly injured and will be out for a week at least. This result sees Rovers incredibly slip into the relegation zone while United reestablish control at the top of the league.

Happenstance FC 4-1 Secret United

Secret United suffered a blow to their title ambitions as they lost to a fired up Happenstance side.

United took an early lead as Kit slotted in the 15th goal of his United career. However Phingphaew and Curtis were on fire during this match, Curtis set Phingphaew up twice first with a through ball and then with an inswinging cross to give Happenstance the lead. Curtis himself scored just before the hour mark with Phingphaew breaking away from the United defense a 2nd time to make it 4-1 and confirm his hat trick. Happenstance FC completely earned this it was a performance that had players performing well all over the pitch (Harford was sublime in defense). They moved out of the relegation zone while at the same time injuring United's title push.

Dysonism F.C 6-0 Madpool

Dysonism amid talks that the clubs owner may no longer be interested in the club gave a performance that will surely make him want to stay. This was old school Dysonism, pure attacking supremacy, 2 goals in the first 10 minutes as Dunwell and Twigg got themselves on the scoreboard early on. I was 5-0 before half time as Twigg scored another set one up and Stenholm and Sandford also helped creatively. Twigg curled a long range shot in during the 2nd half to get this hat trick in an incredible performance. Madpool were completely overwhelmed and this is a damaging loss especially for their goal difference which now stands at -12 the lowest in the league. For Dysonism this now will hopefully for them push them away from the relegation battle and into the upper echelons of the league.

Tin Can Club 0-2 Essex Elites

Essex Elites made it 4 wins out of their last 5 with a hard fought victory over troubled Tin Can Club. Tin Can Club played 4-3-3 trying to attack the Elites, but the Elites defense performed very well and were able to handle any threats thrown its way. The Elites attack took a while to get going but thanks to number superiority in midfield chances were aplenty. Ling set the two goals up, both of them were made as he darted down the wings and swung balls in for Burbage and Canham. The win takes the Elites to second within 1 point of the top they are having the season of their dreams. As for Tin Can Club they seemed doomed but need to keep strong get experience and try and make the most of this season.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Roostope Rovers 0-1 Haden United, put the current champs in the relegation zone and put United back on track in the top spot.

Turned on the Style Award: Dysonism F.C, this was the old Dysonism utterly devestating and stylish.

Player of the Day: Thanit Phingphaew, Happenstance FC, proved his worth to his manager with a awesome hat trick lets hope he sticks around unlike Ronaldo!

The team i'm playing Friday in the Major League has got a new manager, and he's bought a 30 y/o 10 skilled forward for £10million. Seems a bit of a waste in the long run, though i suppose he will help them out no end this season.

Wish i'd got to play them managerless; I must be in a league with all relegated teams, considering i'm a relegated team and i'm one of the worst teams in it :(

My Xpert team is doing pretty well at the moment. My last 4 games:

4 - 1

5 - 2

7 - 1

6 - 0

It's fun winning.

So I'm somehow down to 30k econ, can't even buy tactic reports >_<

I never buy them. I'm always too poor from win bonus and training pay outs. :(

Gained first place with my first season in one of my leagues!

Happy with that since I was left with a pretty crappy team. Managed to sort it out.

coca-cola-championship.jpg

DuD is dreaming of promotion

Emo Blades 0-0 Cubic County

Neither Blades or County could score in this game that finished 0-0 leaving both sets of fans disappointed. Both sides played 4-4-2 but their striking partnerships failed to beat superb defense from both sides. The midfields seemed to cancel each other out and chances were scarce. The Blades had the edge in this match but won't be to pleased with themselves. Both these teams have now not won a match in 4 games and drawn 2 of their last 4. Blades now face a double with Rabies who are leading the pack at the moment. While County face fellow relegation struggler's Mcoys Sons. Both teams need to try and get some bigger points from these doubles.

Silverdale Hotpot 1-1 Mcoys Sons

Silverdale who have been on a winless run since beating Battlestar Odwinica tried a radical new tactic to beat the Sons. Perhaps after seeing the success of Rabies they tried a 4-2-4 formation. Disaster struck early on as star striker Sidwell was hacked down and will now be out until Christmas Eve. He was substituted with young defender Morrow as Silverdale lacked any more strikers! However incredibly Lightbody set up Morrow outside the box with Morrow blasting the ball in for his first ever goal. The Sons hit back with a long shot of their own as Gaye hit one in off the post for his 2nd goal of the season. Silverdale with their lack of midfielders created no more chances and the game petered out. The two teams both stay in the relegation zone along with Cubic County and need to use their doubles to get some points.

Battlestar Odwinica 1-1 Edd Kirby Athletic

Athletic's defensive prowess was in full force as they held the feared Odwinica to a draw at their own ground. Odwinica had their two star defenders back and both teams played 4-4-2. However it was Athletic that actually struck first, Kirby Jr the promising young midfielder set up Girado who curled in a beautiful long range shot. Athletics defense was their best asset but Odwinca did get past it to make it 1-1. Gullian found himself in space and punted home the 5th goal of his career. Again Odwinica seemed to be the better side but the game was yet another draw in this league and this was probably fair. Both sides are literally just outside the promotion zone and the return leg will be one to watch.

DuDs Baggies 2-0 Noodle Esporte Clube

Baggies produced a great display to defeat Noodle and take advantage of dropped points from other sides in the league. Baggies midfield was on fire and Guara a new hot signing proved his worth scoring his 4th goal in 7 games as he nutmegged a Noodle defender and chipped the goalie. Minutes later Baggies pressure caused a mistake in Noodle's defense and an own goal was the end result. Young Noodle striker Santana was injured just after half time and substituted with Batistuta the experienced Noodle legend. However Noodle only gained a chance at the end of the game when they were awarded a penalty. The captain Dourado stepped up but nudged it to the left into the goalies grasp. The Baggies and Noodle swap positions as Noodle falls to 3rd and Baggies inch within a point of Rabies.

Analysis

Most Important Result: DuDs Baggies 2-0 Noodle Esporte Clube, great win for the Baggies to move 2nd as everyone else could only draw.

Turned on the Style Award: DuDs Baggies, 10 chances made sure this was the only win in the league.

Player of the Day: Oscar Weatherall, DuDs Baggies, great defense and an assist helped Baggies to move to 2nd with this win.

football%20league%201.gif

Discount Viagra 3-2 Martinists Men

The Men nearly scored a shock draw in an exciting fast paced match. Championship hopefuls Viagra seemed to have killed the match off as they scored two goals just before the end of a cagey first half. Beans and Jordan made it 2-0 leaving it all for the Men to do after half time. Johnson scored his 3rd goal of the campaign for the Men just after the break to give them a boost. Both teams then attacked with more and more pace before White whacked in a long shot to make it 2-2. However with their 3 strikers Viagra kept the pressure up and with Ewing pushed over in the box, he stepped up and made no mistake with the penalty. It was a great match and was a shame their had to be a loser. Viagra are looking more and more like promotion certainties but face a double against rivals Recall United now. The Men have a game off and should feel proud with this performance.

Jaffa Munchers 3-0 Eights United

Munchers kept up their 100% win record at home as they eased away from Eights United in a one sided match. Within 15 minutes they were 3-0 up as Poschner scored twice to bring his total to 4 in

5 games. It could have been 4 if Munchers would have converted a penalty at 20 minutes in. Eights United midfield were sadly abysmal compared to the Munchers and failed to create one chance compared to the 8 made by the Munchers. This made Uniteds 3 strikers at the front a wasted opportunity. Still Eights United are one of the only teams to take points from Viagra and their manager will see this match as a good learning opportunity hopefully. As for the Munchers they are on the ascendancy but really need to sort out their away form.

Made of Win 0-2 Complete Domstercool

Domstercool scored their first away points as they beat abandoned Made of Win 2-0. Playing a customary 4-5-1 formation Domstercool dominated both the midfield and put up a sterling defense. Holt was a rock in defense and provided Domstercools team with ample cover against Made of Wins attacks. Cooper and Rodwell provided the punch to Domstercools team which was the only thing that was missing slightly. However 2 goals was enough and Domstercool with wins over Soap Box and Jaffa Munchers are still very much in the promotion race as the dark horse candidates.

Dudezz 0-3 Recall United

Dudezz sadly seem to be yet another abandoned team that showed how hard life is without a manager as they lost to United 3-0 in a brutal match. McCartney is having a great season and scored twice today the first was a guided header and the 2nd a shot just before the final whistle. However a lot happened in between these goals. United player Dabric was sent off for a viscious tackle which soured the mood of the game. Later United player Streep and Dudezz captain Hammill were both stretchered off as the game became increasingly physical. It was United who fought through in the end though and a Streep goal before his injury was another reason why they deserved the win. United are still 3rd but have yet to get a big scalp in their wins. They have a double against Viagra now which will be their chance to shine.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Discount Viagra 3-2 Martinists Men, a hard fought victory against a heroic men side shows Viagra could possibly be championship material.

Turned on the Style Award: Jaffa Munchers, showed some class today and out foxed their opponents playing with real style.

Player of the Day: Drew McCartney, Recall United, is having a great time playing for United and shined again today.