NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Inazuma Eleven Looks To Be Heading To Europe!!

About bloody time we got it here in the UK! (too bad I already got my one from Scandinavia!)

Ahh well, good to see it finally happen!

This comes out on Friday (thanks for the reminder Ashley).

Is anyone planning on getting this?

I've looked around very briefly for a decent deal and the cheapest seems to be shopto which is doing it for £23.86. Does anyone know a better deal at the moment?

Review coming tomorrow morning folks! Just need to finish it :heh:

Well Game has just tweeted the following:

GAME.co.uk will be going down for routine maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes and we’ll be back tomorrow morning.

Maybe something to do with that ::shrug: Doubtful but...yeah.

No, I looked on game and there was no pre-order button even though it had a price and a release date on the page. Other games didn't have that problem when I looked at another one.

Twas very strange.

Well Game has just tweeted the following:

Maybe something to do with that ::shrug: Doubtful but...yeah.

I heard rumours of them having a new site design this morning, which is probably what they are doing.

Edited by Ike

Saw the advert on TV for this earlier! Hope Game get it added when they "hit the restart button" on their site cos I want the double reward points for pre-ordering. :p

As promised:

inazumareviewmini.jpg

Nice review. Multiplayers strictly local with not even player trading over the web?

Lul their website says "Paused".

Iz diz gayme gud evn if u dnt rli liek futbal?

Wish they'd get it unpaused so we can get it ordered already.

Yeah I'd say Inazuma Eleven is fun for everyone. Is Ashley a football fan? :wink:

Good news is the GAME site is back up. I'm not too impressed by the new look, lots of bugs in Chrome. Did they let you pay by paypal before?

Bad news is I can't find Inazuma Eleven, good job I ordered from Amazon this time.

Edit: never mind, here it is.

Edited by Ike

Knowing Game most shops won't stock it. I checked 4 different Game stores in central/outer London and none of them had even heard of Okamiden. They said "better order that from Japan, mate."

Knowing Game most shops won't stock it. I checked 4 different Game stores in central/outer London and none of them had even heard of Okamiden. They said "better order that from Japan, mate."

Having taken care of a couple of DS games recently, I've had the urge to finally unseal my copy of Okamiden.. but I want to finish Okami first so I've been playing that instead :heh: It's pretty disappointing that none of those GAME stores had even heard of it, though :hmm:

As for the GAME website, it still isn't up as far as I can see, Ike ::shrug:

I've looked around very briefly for a decent deal and the cheapest seems to be shopto which is doing it for £23.86. Does anyone know a better deal at the moment?

Saw this for £19.99 instore at Morrisons today. :cool:

Seeing as Game didn't get Inazuma Eleven up in time for pre-order, I'm willing to shop around and take my business to the lowest bidder. Morrisons don't count for me and IE is out of stock on Shopto.net I see. :( Wonder if it'll come back in at a super bargain price.

I'm torn, got paid a weeks wages, there are things I need like a new Computer chair and new headphones, but this is sorely tempting me, I love Football and RPG's so this marriage of the two looks like a great experience...What to buy, what to buy, I'll be paid another fortnights pay week after next and will have considerably more to spend...Help?

EDIT: Seems everywhere is awaiting stock, makes things much easier for me then.

EDIT: Argos near where I live had a copy left so I picked it up. Fun game but will take some getting used too.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Anyone found any stock in stores? I've just casually looked when in Best Buy and Tesco and nada.

On Chapter 4 now, I really like it, I really do, sure the scout system is a tad annoying and sometimes I think the Keepers aren't as good as they should be but apart from that it's all good.

I caught the anime the other day and their voices are a lot better than on this. I feel like Professor Layton's sidekick has a secret twin who is football crazy rather than riddle crazy.

The actual game itself is great although I wish games were longer! I take ages to decide who I want to play, I've become quite connected to several players and want them all to play!

Whereas I'm a cold hearted bitch. Only like a few. Such as the kid in the ski hat, I like his style!

Whereas I'm a cold hearted bitch. Only like a few. Such as the kid in the ski hat, I like his style!

Max? Yeah I keep playing him even though Axel and Kevin are clearly better later on, he just keeps coming through for me though in times of neeeeeed.

Onto Chapter 7 now. It is going too quick :(

On the final chapter now, using the Flash Training to boost FP and TP right now.

Zeus Academy are bound to be a very strong side, will need all the TP I can get.

EDIT: I've done it, I beat the game.

Kevin gave us the lead on 18 minutes, but thanks to Zeus's infinite TP in the first half they ploughed through and got an equalizer. However when Silvia, Nelly and Celia foiled there infinite TP it became a one sided affair, Axel netted twice, his second was the Inazuma-1 and Kevin added a 4th with 2 minutes to go on the volley.

Here's hoping we get the sequel.

Edited by Emerald Emblem