NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Inazuma Eleven Looks To Be Heading To Europe!!

This is fantastic news if true. The news is on gaf at the moment.

Guess what folks? Level-5's already got the Inazuma Eleven anime show ready to air across Europe, with the aim of launching it around the FIFA 2010 World Cup period and the announcement of the game's release 'when the time is right'

Hino-san also wants to bring ALL the Atamania games over, including the Sloane & MacHale titles and budget puzzle collections ^_^ Good news all round!

Arait Multimedia, a spanish company, has announced they got the rights to the franchise in Europe with plans to launch the license program in 2010 Q2, specifically mentioning the existing DS games in their website:(in spanish) http://www.araitmultimedia.es/index2.html

Heres the Japanese trailer for those who havent a clue what all the fuss is about :)

Excellent :hehe: I was wondering if we were ever going to see this.. and it certainly looks interesting : peace:

Thanks for the news, Hero' :smile:

And showing the anime during the FIFA 2010 World Cup, as well as bringing out the game will indeed bring lots of $$$$$ to the series, which may lead up into the end of getting the 2nd one xD

Great news indeed :D

*thread ressurect!* :yay:

Rejoice! Nintendo are to bring Level-5's role-playing football game to Europe early next year!

While it was hinted at many months ago, it seems Nintendo is finally ready to distribute Level-5's Inazuma Eleven in Europe.

Inazuma Eleven has become one of the fastest-growing new IPs in Japan in recent years, combining tactical role-playing and football genres into one unique package. While it looked doubtful that the ambitious concept would make it out of its homeland, Nintendo of Europe has officially registered the game, at least on its Swedish website, and confirmed a release date for January 28th.

http://n-europe.com/news.php?nid=14619

High time!!

Here's the french trailer for the game, still can't find an english one. :(

Is this getting a UK release? I still haven't seen anything for it in english nor can I find a place to preorder it. I'm hoping it's not a case of the 3rd Naruto game on the Wii where it got released everywhere in Europe except the UK.

This is easily my most anticipated game on the DS, I can't wait to get my hands on it. Alex Blaze FTW!

I had a quick look round Game, Amazon, Play and Shopto there now and no sign of Inazuma Eleven being listed. :( Surely they won't overlook the UK with it will they...?

I had a quick look round Game, Amazon, Play and Shopto there now and no sign of Inazuma Eleven being listed. :( Surely they won't overlook the UK with it will they...?

That's pretty much where I looked aswell. :( I checked the official Nintendo site and they haven't got it listed either, yet the Swedish site has it down as the end of January, just like N-E had reported.

Tired of not find an answer as whether this is getting a release I emailed Nintendo UK to find out. I asked if it is getting a release here in the UK and I also mentioned how it is listed on Nintendo's Swedish site and many European retailers, yet no UK ones. This is what I got back off them.

Thank you for your email.

With regard to this title, unfortunately we do not currently have any plans to release this product within Europe. If this should change in the future, then release dates and product information are typically announced on our official website, which can be visited at the following address:

http://www.nintendo.co.uk

I do hope this information helps.

Kind regards,

John Parker

So they say they aren't releasing it in Europe yet european retailers have got the game down as January as have Nintendo Sweden. There is also the fact that the game has a freakin FRENCH trailer! I may aswell asked a Janitor who works for Nintendo for a reply.

Im tempted to reply back and ask why is there a trailer for the French version and send links from various retailers. Muppets.

That sounds like a good idea actually!

The very idea that this might come out in mainland Europe and not the UK completely baffles me and would lead me to hate Nintendo UK even more so than I already do (a hatred which is currently founded mainly on the horrific advertising campaigns of recent years).

I sent them another email asking why there is a French trailer when they said they had no plans to release it in Europe. I haven't got a reply yet but someone posted this on Gaf. I haven't a clue where to look on the site to get to where that guy got the pic from but it looks legit.

INAZ.png

There is nothing on the site though other than that.

Some others on Gaf are sending emails aswell asking what the heck is going on. I haven't got a Gaf account as I just lurk so I wasn't able to show them the reply I recieved.

EDIT: Just got a reply back from them.

Dear Adam,

Thank you for your email.

Regarding your enquiry – we have no confirmed plans at this stage so unfortunately I do not have any information to share with you. This does not mean the game will not be released in the UK / Europe, but at present we do not have any finalised plans. I would recommend keeping an eye on our homepage, as we announce all title releases there: http://www.nintendo.co.uk

I do hope this helps - thank you for your kind attention and continued support.

Kind regards,

Jonathan Pink

Ok, so no confirmed plans yet it's still on the Swedish website AND now there is evidence on the UK site( as seen in the above pic ). Nintendo what the heck is going on??? If it does come out on the date that everyone is listing (28th Jan) then the game is clearly not going to get a push at all.

Edited by Hero-of-Time

These replies you are getting are hilarious for the wrong reasons. :shakehead:nono: I mean, I'm sure I read this time last year that Inazuma Eleven would be out over here to coincide with the World Cup... but nope. What have they been waiting for?

Football + RPG + DS + Europe (inc UK) = massive profit!

I haven't a clue where to look on the site to get to where that guy got the pic from but it looks legit.

INAZ.png

Definitely legit, just checked it on my stars bonus list.

Seriously weird how there's no other mention of the game anywhere on the site though. :hmm:

So yeah, it's looking very likely to be one of those obscure releases. The only online store I could find it on was Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Inazuma-Eleven/dp/B004E4FY4K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1294602997&sr=1-1

Where you get this:

Currently unavailable.

We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

::shrug:

Gah, well atleast we are all looking out for it, so if it is a hushed release we will still know about it. Its incredibly stupid because if marketed well here, I'm sure Inazuma Eleven would be up there in popularity with Dragon Quest IX.

Didn't even realised this was being discussed here. Did a news story about it on the site then came to post it here and see you guys were already snooping into it ^_^ So I've updated the news story to include your contributions: http://n-europe.com/news.php?nid=14856

Thanks for your help guys. Hopefully we'll get some kind of official response soon.

A new trailer has released and it's in English and has English voice overs, so if it doesn't come out here you can at least import it?

Know anywhere good to import from if/ when it comes to it?

I'm not sure. Amazon may get some in stock but if I can't find a retailer then ebay will be the way to go.

Does anyone know when Nintendo are due to give us their release schedule for Q1? I'm hoping that will clear up what the heck is going on with this title.

It's listed for release on the UK Nintendo Channel, and the trailer's on there too, so it looks like it is being released, albeit in a confusing and likely quiet way.

Does anyone know when Nintendo are due to give us their release schedule for Q1? I'm hoping that will clear up what the heck is going on with this title.

I believe a release schedule of some form should be given out on Wednesday, either during or after the 3DS event. It's NoE though, so anything could happen but I'm hoping to get something then.

I picked up this months ONM and they have a preview of the game in the issue. They also have the game down for a Feb release, so things are looking up.

Something that one of the members from Gaf found was that if you go to http://www.inazuma-eleven.co.uk it immediately takes you to the Nintendo UK site. There is also a little banner kicking around the Nintendo UK site aswell. I found it when I went to the Club Nintendo section. I clicked on it but it just sent me back to the main page.

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Anything interesting in the ONM preview? I might check their site to see if its on it.

NeoGAF is the only gamer site I've found that gets through the filter at work, curiously enough. I've been keeping tabs on their Inazuma Eleven thread and I'm looking forward to seeing what their European members think of it.

Anything interesting in the ONM preview? I might check their site to see if its on it.

A few bits and pieces.

They indicate that the game will be released alongside the anime, which is probably why it got delayed from last year. They mention the controls and say the game should last 30 hours. This next part i'll type out as I find it pretty interesting.

There's an elemental class system in play, which is worth considering whether you're scouting for new players within your own school or from other teams. For example, a player with earth class is strong against fire types. These beat wood players, who beat wind types, who in turn have power over easrth users. As well as favoured positions, each has his own speciality. Smart footballers are more technically gufted, though they'll often come unstuck against a player with high strength.

If you feel like you're not quite getting the best out of a player, you can always equip them with special techniques, which can make all the difference in a series of player-to-player confrontations that make up each match.

There's almost a Pokemon like compulsion here, both collecting new players and training them into world beaters.

Can't wait. :D