NEurope
Haden

RE: Secret Santa!

Ok guys its Christmas time soon! And what better way to celebrate it by giving some joy to fellow RE members.

The idea of this thread is for RE members to show their love to each other by posting nice presents to people on the forum. Basically put your name down if you are up for it and then when we have enough people I will jumble up the names in a literal hat and PM people who they have to send presents to. The presents are a £10 pound or under limit but its the thought that counts :) As for addresses people can either PM me (then I can stalk them) or put them on the forum (were everyone will stalk them). Anyway hope this idea is ok with mods etc I think it could be a really fun idea but if it is locked for security reasons etc I won't be offended.

Anyway Happy December forumites!

since this site gets hacked regulary, do u thing it would be wise to have peoples home address in your inbox,

Hmm, is it that big a deal though? I mean people exchange addresses on the trade board all the time this is the same principle. Anyway come on guys join up we can't send presents to ourselves like Mr Bean! :wink:

Im up for it!!!

As long as i dont get something like a half eaten sandwich or used underwear!!

I will participate in such an event and think would it be great if everyone did. Adding to the community and all that.

You think I'm going to spend £10 on some internet losers I've never even met? And give them my address? Nice try.

You think I'm going to spend £10 on some internet losers I've never even met? And give them my address? Nice try.

nice holiday spirit... loser!

What a tosser.

I'd participate but as a jobless A level student, I have no cash. Sorry chaps.

If I'm involved I'll probably stuff an envelope with lots of drawings and messages and stories and fun stuff.

nice holiday spirit... loser!

Well forgive me for being a little bit apprehensive about spending money on/divulging personal details to complete strangers. Besides, as a poor student I can't afford it :red:

I would but i dont think people are gunna take it seriously. and im a girl - men are generally useless at buying for girls :P

Ok so we have a few people who are up for it. Its basicaslly about fun and community you can send a penny sweet and joke if you want it doesn't have to be £10 its anything under £10. So cmon guys lets see that loving RE spirit join up now! I will compile a list of people who want to do it in a week.

If you feel like that why come here at all?

I'm in! Sounds like a great idea!

I would but i dont think people are gunna take it seriously. and im a girl - men are generally useless at buying for girls :P

Cah....lol....its not that we're useless, its that girls are so fussy, if ya buy them something, it will never be what they want, so we dont know what ta buy ya, thats why its best to ask a girl directly what to buy them....lol

^^^so true, guys are so easily amused too. Like my mate bought his gf an ipod nano and she started screwing at him...¬_¬ so i said i'd take it off her hands at which point she took it. And plus girls make it obvious when a cack present is in their vicinity same couple here btw, she bought him some tight ass gay shirt when he wears baggy stuff, and he kept schtum cos he knew itd hurt her feelings if he said anything...and their not the only couple. Also guys can be easy to amuse mine are, so i can buy them shit and get away with it. As for this, considering i spend upwards of £100 on presents and this year i barely got £50 i don't think i could even dream of joining in on this!

although what ya say is true i do belive that the presents will cost no more than £10, not that i think this will work, i would join but i dont have a job, lazy yes, but ive tried.. :D

cube_game

Mr_Odwin

oliherst

weeyellowbloke

Fatrox

Cubechris

Myself and maybe Haver looks like the ones who are up for it.

Ok need will give it another two days for any last minute entries, then I will be asking for addresses and PMing to the persons secret santa. So cmon guys, remember you can send anything a piece of string etc! Although you will probably be mocked afterwards, in the Christmas spirit of course :wink: