NEurope
Sprout

A Nintendo Christmas Carol

Cool what a great mag Sprout could you make a Christmas Day one

I have it completely planned out now to finish on Christmas Eve. After all this, I'll need Christmas Day off. Plus I'll be too busy playing the likes of Fire Emblem: Path of Radience :heh:.

Do some of you really not know the story? It's like the most famous Christmas story in history... and has been retold so many many times.

Maybe so, but it only gets retold at a certain time of year doesn't it? That leaves about 11 months of the year not to hear the story, and there's still no certainty that your gonna listen through the story the whole way through. And besides, I said I remember vague patches of the story.

Great mag sprout btw.

edit

And the story that santa comes to your house on christmas eve is retold more.

Maybe so, but it only gets retold at a certain time of year doesn't it? That leaves about 11 months of the year not to hear the story, and there's still no certainty that your gonna listen through the story the whole way through. And besides, I said I remember vague patches of the story.

Great mag sprout btw.

edit

And the story that santa comes to your house on christmas eve is retold more.

The night before Christmas? I guess I'm being hypocritical, I don't know the story of that one. :huh:

Also, Sprout, now your off can't you start getting them done quicker and if you havea lot of spare time do one and a bit each day so you have plenty of time for your Christmas Eve special*

*which may not exist

The night before Christmas? I guess I'm being hypocritical, I don't know the story of that one. :huh:

Also, Sprout, now your off can't you start getting them done quicker and if you havea lot of spare time do one and a bit each day so you have plenty of time for your Christmas Eve special*

*which may not exist

You know, I thought the same thing at the time. "Now I have all this time, I can make comics and put 'em up early". Then I was haunted by that Animal Crossing disc, inserted comfortably in my Gamecube, urging me to play it, with it's freaky musical dogs and money grabbing raccoons. Damn.

Also, Mag will probably be up as late as last night, as I am going out for a nice carvery, as it is my father's birthday today. Apologies in advance.

Yikes, there's far too much pressure and demand on the lad.

People should just be greatful that he's doing this and sacrificing 4 hours of each of his days to provide the community with a good ole comic. And anyways, it will come when it's ready, as Miyamoto? said, You'd rather have a late game (comic) that is amazing, than an early game (comic) that is rushed and not too great.

Excellent as usual. I'm envious of your patience too, I can never be bothered to do these things... I don't know what it is, a gut feeling just stops me.

Sprout are you from the UK

Check his location, duh, it obviously states "The Lost Woods" :wink:

grrr... now its the 20th, and I still havent seen me 19. mag!!!!21!!11!1!!!1!!

dunt worry... im not mad... just a bit... disappointed :(:(:(:(

:P

grrr... now its the 20th, and I still havent seen me 19. mag!!!!21!!11!1!!!1!!

dunt worry... im not mad... just a bit... disappointed :(:(:(:(

:P

Well, it's about 20 minutes to midnight here. Meaning Mag 19 is still a daily update. Woohoo!

xmascarol192eo.png

Well, it's about 20 minutes to midnight here. Meaning Mag 19 is still a daily update. Woohoo!

xmascarol192eo.png

You tell im. Also link is samus and yet samus is a girl? i mean great mag.

soo...

Link is inside Samus... then...

Samus must be Links mother :o!

and Link chose not to be born like a normal child, he instead did as Chuck Norris and punched his way out... he's so cool.

soo...

and Link chose not to be born like a normal child, he instead did as Chuck Norris and punched his way out... he's so cool.

That's freaky. I've just spent about an hour on the chuck norris fact generator...

Samus is Link - that was unexpected.

Great episode by the way and I'm impressed how well Link is drawn.

errr love the comic and all sprout and i hate to nitpick, but you missed out scrooges nephews party meaning the line 'i have seen many pleasurable visions for other people....' doesn't make sense. Its not hugely important but it gives scrooge another reason to re-kindle his love for christmas, so i was just wondering why you missed it out?

errr love the comic and all sprout and i hate to nitpick, but you missed out scrooges nephews party meaning the line 'i have seen many pleasurable visions for other people....' doesn't make sense. Its not hugely important but it gives scrooge another reason to re-kindle his love for christmas, so i was just wondering why you missed it out?

To put it simply, I couldn't find the space to fit in everything I wished for in the mag, time limit and all. Maybe I'll give you some special deleted mags that were cut from the series after this is over. Maybe...

Yeah, I was a little disappointed that you didn't show the celebrations for Scrooge's death, it feels as if there was a major cut made, or that there's a comic missing.

No worries though, it's difficult to fit it all in, so I understand. Great comic too, and...err...Unexpected ending!

Regarding the offical site, why haven't you updated it with these new ones?