NEurope
Sprout

A Nintendo Christmas Carol

Why do anyone? The mag was funny enough and didn't need gravestones referring to people here to make it even more, joking about death is sick.

Fair enough. Names have been removed from the gravestones. You have my apologies.

Jeez Stocka, lighten up. It's all in good fun, it's not as if he's saying for you to die...Coo and Sarka don't think it's sick and they see the funny side of it

Stocka why are you so annoyed about this, he isn't joking about death he's adding people he thought were his friends into it as a joke. He's not referring to you being killed at all and is not joking about death, you'll probably find that this sought of thing happens often in comics, films and games. unless you have a good reason to be annoyed by this rather than just saying joking about death then i think you've just ruined this whole thread and lowered the mood drasticly. If their is an important reason why you are offended by this then i apoligise in advance but at the moment it seems you should be apoligising to sprout.

No point in arguing now. This is a light hearted thread. Lets not have it go into chaos.

Don't see how it's 'funny'. Anyway I've discussed with him over MSN and he understands and agrees that it wasn't necessary and thus has removed them.

sorry to bring this up again but i dont see how it was unnecessary either, unless their is a much bigger reason behind this.

sorry to bring this up again but i dont see how it was unnecessary either, unless their is a much bigger reason behind this.

If there is, I'd prefer not to get into it. It was only a few gravestones anyway, not like the mag is ruined. Lets not complain about it and move on. It is Christmas after all.

okay i apoligise for bringing it up and hope this doesn't go on any longer. So nice comic sprout i've been reading it everyday, hope they carry omn being just as good.

Let's get back to the usual:

Samus is awesome, still lovin the comics sprout.

Aye, great mag Sprout, kee up the good work. There gonna be a bumper/special version for Christmas Eve?

Love to see Samus as the a ghost, coolio! I love the concept of fiolm and stuff with a character who doesn't talk, it really stretches what the maker can do. Like in Wind Waker.

I haven't got a clue what's meant to happen anyway, since I don't know the story. I seem to remember the muppets version when I as about 6, but that's sort of gone now... so it's exciting for me :)

Would there be a bumper/special version for Christmas Eve? and next gost can we have Link please Sprout

Would there be a bumper/special version for Christmas Eve? and next gost can we have Link please Sprout

Umm.. There are no more ghosts.

Do some of you really not know the story? It's like the most famous Christmas story in history... and has been retold so many many times.

Sorry I'm late to post this. Imageshack is being an ass to me. Well, here you go, Mag 18:

xmascarol183jy.png

We've hit the 3/4 mark too. Only 6 more to go.