NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
arnold

Ipod Touch/Itunes help

Alrighty, this is pissing me off, god knows why apple made it so your playlist only shows on one damned PC all I want is to add 2 bloody songs to my ipod touch.

I'm in sydney on my GF's PC, and as I said I want to add some songs to my ipod, fair enough, I install Itunes, and I can't get my playlist to show up becuase apple sucks, so I can either sync whats on the Ãtunes library already which is nothing and delete all my songs which I don't want, or..well I dunno what else there is to do.

So i'm just wondering does anyone have any clues on what I should do, I've tried Winamp but it's not detecting my Ipod, so I'm kinda stuck now.

I think they do it as an anti-piricy thing.

If you're desperate you could try opening it in Windows Explorer (view hidden files/folders) and copy the extremely unorganised songs to the PC (if you can still do it) then add them all.

That doesn't work with the touch or an iPhone Cube. I know a program that can do it, but I'm in bed. I'll look it up later and edit this post!

Err... you can add songs from a second computer with iTunes.

Plug in your iPod (cancel any attempts to replace your library), click on your iPod in the left menu and tick "manually manage music". Then just drag and drop songs from your library onto the iPod. The only thing you add to from multiple sources is the iPod Shuffle.

Err... you can add songs from a second computer with iTunes.

Plug in your iPod (cancel any attempts to replace your library), click on your iPod in the left menu and tick "manually manage music". Then just drag and drop songs from your library onto the iPod. The only thing you add to from multiple sources is the iPod Shuffle.

As Shorty has said, change iTunes to manual mode and transfer to your hearts content. Although, I don't know if you missed a word or two in your last sentence because you can't sync a shuffle between multiple libraries, only the one.

Sign in to follow this