NEurope
Raining_again

Have you got any unusual habits?

I do that!!! I've been doing it for so long I forgot, lol. I don't even know why. One day, about seven years ago, I started to sleep on my bed upside down and I never thought more about it. Just reading that post now, I'm wondering why I did it :hmm:

Awesome! :grin: though this may mean I have to find another way to sleep on my bed... sideways?

What if you were on a bed without a headboard?

I would continuously spin in my sleep. :D

2. I have to sit in a certain seat. What is weird about it is there is no pattern to it. It varies in each situation. It's hindered me a few times as I've looked disabled to a waitress in France and a bad Uncle when my nephew sat in my seat but I started to feel stressed out.

I can't be the only one who thought of that?

I dunno if this really counts but if I'm watching the music channels I can't leave the room if its on a song I dislike. I have to either find one, or change to a normal channel.

I've been told I roll pretty well, can that be classed as a habit?

Other than that, I definitely talk to myself all the time, narrating things I'm doing. Usually under my breath, virtually silently, and moving my lips as little as possible.

I do that too!

If I eat a bag of crisps I have to have one on one side, then one on another, etc.

I see, in my minds eye, two little "bars" of the progress.

And they have to be even.

Or else I go MAAAAAD.

One of my new habits involves me, whenever I see anything related to The Beatles such as Beatles: Rock Band in a shop or just select a Beatles song on my iTunes, anything at all related, I just have to say "The Beatles" or "We are The Beatles, from Liverpool." in a Beatles/old Liverpudlian accent.

"Do you want to know a secret? We are The Beatles, from Liverpool, and The Beatles: Rock Band is gear!"

You also have an annoying habit of bumping old threads.

It's less than a week old, and it got people posting again. Why is it actually such a bad thing, anyway?

When I post on here, I don't have a seizure on my keyboard and then press post.

Some would consider that out of the norm.