NEurope
Raining_again

Have you got any unusual habits?

I twist my fringe a lot, I don't know why it's just fun. Sometimes I end up with this lock of hair sticking out at some horrible angle. I talk to myself without moving my lips, as in I make all the sounds I can without opening my mouth, I know that's probably the weirdest thing ever, but yeah.

I also rip up sugar packets into tiny squares or strips so it resembles hamster bedding. Like in a coffee shop or something, it's entertaining.

I talk to myself without moving my lips, as in I make all the sounds I can without opening my mouth, I know that's probably the weirdest thing ever, but yeah.

YES! I don't think I've done that in awhile myself.

I also like super gluing my fingers together. I haven't done it recently as the only time I'm around super glue is when I'm painting/assembling pr0 minatures, stick them together, give them a minute, peel apart, leave under a minute, then the fun comes in biting it off in one go. It's like trying to pick a scab in one go, but less painful.

I talk to myself without moving my lips, as in I make all the sounds I can without opening my mouth, I know that's probably the weirdest thing ever, but yeah.

Strangely enough I do that. I haven't done it in a while but I find myself doing that :hmm:

I'm 23 and I suck my thumb. Very few people know I do it, even close friends don't know.

Its so hard to give up!

Oh and I also, to many friends and family's dismay and annoyance, tend to day dream about 90% of the time. As such one of my uncles only refers to me as Lost-it. I can't help it, I'm happy in my head!

I lick everything I see.

I geniunely knew someone that did that. In the queue for Oblivion at Alton Towers, he licked the guy in fronts back. He didn't know the guy. Luckily he didn't notice.

I geniunely knew someone that did that. In the queue for Oblivion at Alton Towers, he licked the guy in fronts back. He didn't know the guy. Luckily he didn't notice.

Didn't you go to Alton Towers with ReZ?

How do you NOT notice someone licking your neck? :confused:

How do you NOT notice someone licking your neck? :confused:

He said back. Which means there was almost definitely at least one layer of clothing in between.

He said back. Which means there was almost definitely at least one layer of clothing in between.

One would hope.

I remember this story! :bouncy::idea:

Ah, right, that makes a bit more sense.

I pick my fingernails using my other fingernails. No clippers for me.

It's stupid really, because I sometimes pick off too much on my little finger so I clip off a bit of the pink part of the nail (the bit that isn't dead, I believe.), or pick it off my thumb in a way that I accidentally peel a bit of skin off on the side (Not as bad as that sounds.). I really should use clippers, but I just don't. :hmm:

Another one involves where I only clip my toenails late at night in bed if I can't sleep (again with my fingernails). This causes my toenails to be clipped wrong and be all wonky, and I think that might cause ingrowing toenails. :woops:

I have to turn the light on and off 15 times before I leave a room or the world will explode.

It's stupid really, because I sometimes pick off too much on my little finger so I clip off a bit of the pink part of the nail (the bit that isn't dead, I believe.), or pick it off my thumb in a way that I accidentally peel a bit of skin off on the side (Not as bad as that sounds.). I really should use clippers, but I just don't. :hmm:

Another one involves where I only clip my toenails late at night in bed if I can't sleep (again with my fingernails). This causes my toenails to be clipped wrong and be all wonky, and I think that might cause ingrowing toenails. :woops:

ewww sort it out dude, I've had surgery on severe ingrown toenails and you DON'T want to go down that avenue!

Having your toes injected, the pain, the shambles your toenails are left in, the chances of rejection, and the horrendous healing process!!! >___<

Although the feeling of the anaesthetic is awesome, like having no toe. haha.

I knew someone at school who had surgery on an ingrown toenail. He said it freaking hurt, but the feeling of no big toe felt "weird but also awesome.". He did, however, have to spend a week at school wearing socks and sandals.

Many times did people tread on his toe. Many times.

I knew someone at school who had surgery on an ingrown toenail. He said it freaking hurt, but the feeling of no big toe felt "weird but also awesome.". He did, however, have to spend a week at school wearing socks and sandals.

oh lord no >____< I couldn't even touch my feet for months after the surgery.. children can be so cruel =(

Bullshit my good man, bite them like The Don here. Even your toenails if you can reach them.

Evil bastards. I remember having mine done, I couldn't walk properly for a couple of months. When I had mine done, I had a training nurse do mine and she said "Count the tiles on the ceiling, it'll be over before you know it." so I did and she jabbed the needle so hard into my toe, I could actually feel it go to the bone. I howled in pain and she literally said "Oops, sorry" and I was like "BIIIIIIIIITCH!". Ever since, I've become scared of needles. I'm not that scared anymore but I can be sometimes. :(

I probably used to have many more than I do now but here it goes:

1. I sleep on my bed upside down. So my feet are at the headboard. I don't feel right if it is the otherway. First night at Uni I tried to revert back but I was uncomfortable so next night I switched it back and was at ease.

2. I have to sit in a certain seat. What is weird about it is there is no pattern to it. It varies in each situation. It's hindered me a few times as I've looked disabled to a waitress in France and a bad Uncle when my nephew sat in my seat but I started to feel stressed out.

3. My bedroom door at home has to be open when I'm awake and closed when I'm going to sleep.

4. if someone texts me and my phone rings or loudly vibrates I will scream and make bird noises. I've scared several people.

I think four will do for now otherwise you'll actually think I'm mental. :heh:

I probably used to have many more than I do now but here it goes:

1. I sleep on my bed upside down. So my feet are at the headboard. I don't feel right if it is the otherway. First night at Uni I tried to revert back but I was uncomfortable so next night I switched it back and was at ease.

2. I have to sit in a certain seat. What is weird about it is there is no pattern to it. It varies in each situation. It's hindered me a few times as I've looked disabled to a waitress in France and a bad Uncle when my nephew sat in my seat but I started to feel stressed out.

3. My bedroom door at home has to be open when I'm awake and closed when I'm going to sleep.

4. if someone texts me and my phone rings or loudly vibrates I will scream and make bird noises. I've scared several people.

I think four will do for now otherwise you'll actually think I'm mental. :heh:

I do that!!! I've been doing it for so long I forgot, lol. I don't even know why. One day, about seven years ago, I started to sleep on my bed upside down and I never thought more about it. Just reading that post now, I'm wondering why I did it :hmm:

Chin stroking, especially when I've got stubble on the go. I like to think i'm Tiger Woods in the Gillette adverts. Cep't i'm not black.

What if you were on a bed without a headboard?