NEurope
Daft

Borderlands

Best game I have for the 360. Way out classes MW2 and ACII by MILES. Got myself a 44 Hunter with some really good weapons from my godly friend, not hacked though, all legitimate. We played through the first playthrough with his help, and now I can solo the 2nd playthrough no problem. My disk broke though, so I havent been able to play it in some time :(

I dunno, I greatly enjoyed Asassins Creed II myself. Probably getting the trophies that killed a little enjoyment for me.

Just watched the trailer for the new DLC. Will defintely have to pick it up at some point after this current crazy phase of new games is over.

Damnit! I didn't have much fun with the first two DLCs (mainly because I couldn't find any players, doing it solo is no fun), so I sold the game.

Then they release this arghhhh.

Knoxx is good, and very in depth for DLC, but so far we haven't really had a chance to enjoy it just because it's too hard! Probably because we're on the 2nd playthrough difficulty, but those +4 ninjas are more than just challenging, I lost over 3 million on respawning.

I lost over 3 million on respawning.

Soon you'll start to wonder what you need money for. You get a massive amount in the content through finding it as well as expensive-but-useless guns. It got to the point that it cost me 140 million on respawning when I defeated Crawmerax.

I'm balancing on the 3 mill mark barely. Probably can't take a major barrage of deaths. Been playing Knoxx with 2 other mates and it is so rock hard on the 2nd playthrough. We just drive through the roads, sod fighting anything it's suicide.

You can switch back to the first playthrough can't you? Might do that....

You can switch back to the first playthrough can't you? Might do that....

Yeah thats what I'm doing until I get to 50+. (Level 47 at the moment). Its simply impossible otherwise, 1 hit and my shield and health are nearly gone, another one and I'm dead.

I went back to level up a bit (still on 2nd playthrough) and found myself going from 48 to 50 in no time. Don't know if it's become easier because of the raised cap but it only took about an hour flying through some of the New Haven missions.

Yeh I went back and leveled up by completing the original on the 2nd playthrough. Only way I think, i'm level 56 fighting monsters who are also 56. Crazy.

If I still had Borderlands I would probably buy this. The GT review footage & comments looked promising.

Just finished the General Knoxx DLC, and its definitely the strongest one out of the three.

Finished everything in the game now and earned the Platinum Trophy, so I thought that was endgame for me, but no, there's MORE DLC inbound.

I heard they were doing more. I think it'll follow in the footsteps of Fallout. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a few more. Every new area kicks me and my mates asses. We just found a random town full of midgets, all level 53, yet we still got owned. The APC car is amazing but still has its faults. The main shock gun is very hard to aim but its got a fair chunk of health compared to the other two cars.

I have a weird bug. Basically whenever I click the left stick to run either my turret is deployed of I switch weapon (as well as run). It's REALLY fucking annoying and pretty much makes the game unplayable. Anyone come across this or know how to fix it?

• I have a weird bug. Basically whenever I click the left stick to run either my turret is deployed of I switch weapon (as well as run). It's REALLY fucking annoying and pretty much makes the game unplayable. Anyone come across this or know how to fix it?

Have you tried switching control schemes to see if it kicks it out of that?

• I was trapped as a beserker INSIDE a boss one time... was totally like WTF! but I took advantage of it anyways and punched away!
    • (nb: using electric artifact lags the game as beserker...)
    • first playthrough; activating the warp system glitched the sky. Everytime either of us looks in the general direction it would become an epileptic disco
    • fell through lifts multiple times SO FRUSTRATION

Yeah, I tried South Paws out for a second and then switched back. Maybe I should have tried something that switches the buttons too, only realised that just switches the sticks.

I hope I can sort this out.

I picked this up a month ago for my PS3 and I really don't get the hype...

How far into it are you? I found that it took me a while to get into it.

Erm... I'm not too sure because I found the whole thing pretty messy.

I got up to this massive boss thing that shoots rocket launchers.

It was after going through a sci-fi, Alien type series of rec rooms.

The big boss was in a large room and my entrance was climbing up from a small entrance in the floor that had a link fence protecting it.

...um, yeah, I'm there.

I think I would've enjoyed Borderlands more if I didn't play it for a couple of hours everyday, it doesn't suit that style. Breaks needed!

Also, I think it's best in 2 player, however, the lag is usually horrible as soon as you step online.

While that be my connection, it's very annoying.

Erm... I'm not too sure because I found the whole thing pretty messy.

I got up to this massive boss thing that shoots rocket launchers.

It was after going through a sci-fi, Alien type series of rec rooms.

The big boss was in a large room and my entrance was climbing up from a small entrance in the floor that had a link fence protecting it.

...um, yeah, I'm there.

Even playing it with just 1/3 friends makes the experience all the more sweeter. Plus the lure of ever greater is what I loved about the game.

@ Hat: I'd be tempted with the DLC if I still had the game and my character save data. Sos br0.