NEurope
Serebii

PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Great Adventure

I don't see how it looks weak. It has an obvious cartoonish graphical style. They're blatantly not going for realism

I don't see how it looks weak. It has an obvious cartoonish graphical style. They're blatantly not going for realism

I mean on an interactive level, it seems very simple. For example fighting that charizard looks extremely simple... Just zap everything basically?

I don't get why this game is getting so much hate, it looks awesome judging by those new screenshots!

I don't get why this game is getting so much hate, it looks awesome judging by those new screenshots!

Mainly because so did Colosseum.

pokemon spinoffs are so so.. it's the name that's putting me off to be honest.

reminds me of hey you pikachu although it's probably not the same.

Pokemon spin-offs have been good, I mean...without them, there would never have been the greatest mini game ever created.....SUSHI-GO-ROUND!!!!

Too bad the chances of it ever coming back is slim to none :(

I'm not sure i would consider pokemon stadium a spinoff. It's pretty much the console console game. But I guess every pokemon console game is a spinoff after all.

That trailer looked awesome! And Pikachu had his voice, so I don't see why they wouldn't. On Brawl, all of the Pokemon had their proper voices too, didn't they?

That trailer looked awesome! And Pikachu had his voice, so I don't see why they wouldn't. On Brawl, all of the Pokemon had their proper voices too, didn't they?

Listen to Bulbasaur as Pikachu speaks to it... Just sounds like gobble D. Yeah, they all did in Brawl, but the Pokemon in that were, what? Under 30? Hope they don't get lazy with this one.

Listen to Bulbasaur as Pikachu speaks to it... Just sounds like gobble D. Yeah, they all did in Brawl, but the Pokemon in that were, what? Under 30? Hope they don't get lazy with this one.

Don't forget the trailer has the Japanese voices

First password out

7887 2252

Unlocks a Surfboard so you can use Pikachu in the Marine Slider attraction

Yeah what's with this Pikachu anyway? When having 150 (or even 500?) pokemon, why that yellow bugger?

He can't even play Sushi-Go-Round!

Wouldn't it be cooler to have, say, The Farfetch'ed adventure or something?

Really, how can people be so fond of this electric weakling.

Yeah what's with this Pikachu anyway? When having 150 (or even 500?) pokemon, why that yellow bugger?

He can't even play Sushi-Go-Round!

Wouldn't it be cooler to have, say, The Farfetch'ed adventure or something?

Really, how can people be so fond of this electric weakling.

I agree. They got a lot of choice which they don't use.

There are 193 Pkmn in the game

Started playing for my site and it's quite fun, albeit a bit simple

There are 193 Pkmn in the game

Started playing for my site and it's quite fun, albeit a bit simple

I said earlier I could tell the gameplay would be simple (you didnt agree :p). How are the battling sections?

The best part so far :p

One attack per pokemon? Is the battling area a 'game'? (obviously its in real time?)

You'll find the Pokemon moseying around the area

Go up to them and talk "Hey Torterra, you're looking badass today" "Why thanks" "Want to help me win moneys" "Sure, but you gotta battle"

BOOM BATTLE!

They tend to have two attacks unless their main attack involves them charging at you. One is for distance, the other is if they're right on top of you

Pikachu has 3 attacks