NEurope
Serebii

PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Great Adventure

100%'d this one earlier

It's a good game, a bit short and a bit easy and I think it's given me Wii-Elbow but it's good fun :)

Cool thanks Nintendo Europe I love you I can't wait untill I put this in my shiny Nintendo Wii Cooooooool yipeh yoyoyo I am geting excited Q3 2010 I think cool.

European Release Date; 9th July 2010

Get ready to run, jump, and smash your way through Pikachu’s latest action-packed adventure for all ages when PokéPark™ Wii: Pikachu‘s Adventure launches on Wii on 9 July.

Playing as Pikachu, you must solve the crisis that has befallen a strange new place, the PokéPark. Along the way, you’ll befriend key Pokémon as you take part in Skill Games and the many challenging Attractions to be found in the PokéPark.

Up until recently, the PokéPark was protected by an item called the Sky Prism. But the Sky Prism shattered, and its pieces were spread all across the PokéPark. In order to save this magical place, you, as Pikachu, will need to explore the PokéPark and collect all of the Sky Prism Pieces.

PokéPark Wii: Pikachu’s Adventure is the first Pokémon adventure title for Wii. As well as pulling you into a deep and engaging action adventure story, you will meet and talk to a wide variety of Pokémon.

As you work your way through the story, you’ll explore various zones within the PokéPark, each very different to the last. Whether in Beach Zone, Iceberg Zone, Lava Zone or Haunted Zone, you’ll find various Attractions, which comprise the main challenges in the game.

Each Attraction is a mini-game, such as a footrace, a test of strength or an obstacle course, designed to test your skills to the max. Beating the high score in an Attraction is often a way of receiving a Sky Prism Piece. Shake and tilt the Wii Remote to fly, swim and skate your way through a whole host of fun Attractions, such as:

* Rhyperior’s Bumper Burn - Pokémon fight on a stage. You have to try to push opponent Pokémon off the stage!

* Bulbasaur’s Daring Dash – What could be better than a Pokémon footrace! Shake the Wii Remote to accelerate.

* Salamence’s Air Ace - Shoot airborne targets while flying high in the sky during this intense shooting game! Hitting targets while controlling the Pokémon is a serious test of your skills.

* Venusaur’s Vine Swing – Timing is everything in this test of your vine-swinging skills. Get the momentum right if you want to achieve a long jump.

* Gyarados’ Aqua Dash - Race against the clock, avoiding obstacles and using boosts to set the fastest time you can on this aquatic course!

But Pikachu isn’t the only one who can challenge the Attractions! As Pikachu befriends other Pokémon, some will become playable in different Attractions, opening up a wealth of possibilities to make strategic use of different Pokémons’ specific strengths.

Many of these Pok̩mon will also challenge Pikachu to a Skill Game, such as a simple Battle, a game of Hide-and-Seek, or a Chase Рall games that will allow you to build friendships with the challenger by defeating them!

Zip across land, sea, and sky to show off your speed and skill in the first ever Pokémon action adventure title for all ages on Wii when PokéPark Wii: Pikachu‘s Adventure launches on 9 July 2010.

Can anyone enter there Poke Park Wii Vip Ticket on the Nintendo Europe site?

This game is by far the hardest Pokémon game ever. (PHYSICAL EXERCISE? IN MY POKéMON?)

I've 100%'d it, though. Or, well, as much as I can with only two Passwords.

...My whole body aches...

I was able to easily 100% this game in around 13 hours.

It's a fun game but very shallow, I would have liked to have seen different ways to befriend Pokemon. Replaying the same game again with each Pokemon twice was repetitive.

This means it's very easy to become best friends with each Pokemon quickly, so the post game get all best friends is over all to quickly, if you have become best friends with each pokemon as you progressed thru the game.

The mini game targets to unlock each berry bonus offer no real challenge, sure each pokemon might handle a little differently in terms of speed/swing/jump but you shouldn't have any problems.

This means you amass a large amount of berries really quickly. Once you have purchased all the upgrades for Pikachu then your left with loads of berries and nothing to spend them on (apart from cheap camera film)

The music matches easy zone well, and the Pokemon voices are a nice ton. Some of the pokemon look really good.

I think if this game had more depth it would have been a sure fire hit with all pokemon fan ages. But it's clerarly aimed at the younger end of the Poke market.

Would have liked to have seen:

Extra Bonus Zone post game

Chance to snap a photo after you befriend all Pokeon and visit Mew again

More sidequests

This game finally got reduced in GAME and HMV so I snapped it up. I've been playing this for a bit this morning ( just got to beach area ) and I love it. It's very simplistic in terms of gameplay and the visuals but man it's great fun.

A couple of questions.

1. When you make friends with a Pokemon some of the Poke Pad icons are just pink while others are multicoloured. What's this mean?

2. Do you have to use the passwords to get all of the Pokemon or are they available during normal gameplay?

This game finally got reduced in GAME and HMV so I snapped it up. I've been playing this for a bit this morning ( just got to beach area ) and I love it. It's very simplistic in terms of gameplay and the visuals but man it's great fun.

A couple of questions.

1. When you make friends with a Pokemon some of the Poke Pad icons are just pink while others are multicoloured. What's this mean?

2. Do you have to use the passwords to get all of the Pokemon or are they available during normal gameplay?

1. I have actually not worked that out. I probably should, but lazy.

2. They're in normal play

1. I have actually not worked that out. I probably should, but lazy.

2. They're in normal play

Thanks! Wasn't expecting a quick reply. :)

I beat Butterfree once and the pad was pink but when I defeated him a second time it turned to the multicolour version. I guess this is why Gentleben beat the Pokemon twice. :wtf:

Thanks! Wasn't expecting a quick reply. :)

I beat Butterfree once and the pad was pink but when I defeated him a second time it turned to the multicolour version. I guess this is why Gentleben beat the Pokemon twice. :wtf:

That makes sense :)

Rainbow Coloured icons mean your best friends, pink coloured icons just means your friends.

Make sure you become best friends with everyone so you don't miss the photo moment from the top of the Treehouse like in my sig.

EDIT- don't people read instruction books anymore? Check page 17.

Rainbow Coloured icons mean your best friends, pink coloured icons just means your friends.

Make sure you become best friends with everyone so you don't miss the photo moment from the top of the Treehouse like in my sig.

EDIT- don't people read instruction books anymore? Check page 17.

Thanks.

It's very rare that I check the instruction booklet. If I have a question about a game I usually just hit the net. :D

How much is it in Game? Its £23 on the site, same in store?

How much is it in Game? Its £23 on the site, same in store?

When I went to London last, it was still £42

Well H-O-T said it was reduced in Game and HMV so...asking him :heh:

Although I was in both yesterday. Fail.

I got this upon release, regretted paying full price but it's still a cute little game and as far as Pokémon spin-offs go this is up there with Pokémon Snap and Stadium!

Considering mentioning it to my mother's partner as his son loves Pokémon (and every time I see him...all two times...he asks for my advice ^_^) but I think £25 may be a bit more than he can spare at the moment for a whim. Unless they buy it now and keep it until he next visits...

Anyway my rambling aside cheers :)

I got this upon release, regretted paying full price but it's still a cute little game and as far as Pokémon spin-offs go this is up there with Pokémon Snap and Stadium!

That's totally the vibe i'm getting from playing this game. Sure, you have a camera, take pics but it plays nothing like Snap. At the same time feels very much like it.

Considering mentioning it to my mother's partner as his son loves Pokémon (and every time I see him...all two times...he asks for my advice ^_^) but I think £25 may be a bit more than he can spare at the moment for a whim. Unless they buy it now and keep it until he next visits...

Anyway my rambling aside cheers :)

I trust you have referred him to my site? :P