NEurope
Serebii

PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Great Adventure

Further details have been revealed;

It is an Action Adventure game where you have to go through and clear various attractions. In each attraction, you will meet a variety of Pokémon and you can use their abilities to make the attractions even simpler such as Water Pokémon in the Marine Slide and Flying Pokémon in the Sky Race. We'll bring more details as it comes

Cool I hope this comes out in UK.

Is there any video of the game yet?

why is this not on the news page on the site yet?

Edited by canand
Automerged Doublepost

New details

# First we have some story details. In it, Pikachu gets informed of an issue in area by the mystery Pokémon Mew. While looking, Pikachu discovers the PokéPark which houses areas including the forest and the sea.

# Next, the game has the ability for you to take screenshots in-game and save them to the SD Card within your Wii to show your adventure

# There is a Trial of Strength feature within the games which house a variety of games for you to play and befriend Pokémon in order to use them and their abilities in the variety of attractions that are in the PokéPark

* A quiz which allows you to befriend Pokémon if you correctly answer the batch of questions you are given

* A Battle mode where you use Pikachu to defeat enemies with its attacks such as Thunderbolt

* A Chase mode where you have to tchase the Pokémon you wish to befriend

# Another of the attractions has been revealed. This mode is a race mode where you and your Pokémon race in the manner of waving the Wii Remote.

Edited by Serebii

Cool thanks for the info Serebii I allways wanted a Pokemon Theme Park game and Nintendo Europe please bring this out.

Filb found a picture of a promotional poster for this game. I havent and wont post it on my site since it is such poor quality you cant see anything

poster.jpg

I'm expecting CoroCoro to have details, or at least screenshots, by Thursday

Why is this on on N-Europe news page and someone needs to put it on wikipidea.

Why not keep the picture taking part, scrap the rest and turn it into Pokemon Snap 2?

It may be too early to tell but I get the feeling that this could turn out to be the Wii equivelant of Pokemon Channel... :/

I mean it has potential but... meh Idk, just got a bad feeling about this, though I'd like to be proven wrong.

Why not keep the picture taking part, scrap the rest and turn it into Pokemon Snap 2?

It may be too early to tell but I get the feeling that this could turn out to be the Wii equivelant of Pokemon Channel... :/

I mean it has potential but... meh Idk, just got a bad feeling about this, though I'd like to be proven wrong.

I've got the feeling that this is an amalgamation of the three;

Pokémon Stadium (specifically the mini-games)

Pokémon Channel (exploration with Pikachu)

Pokémon Snap (Photo Time!)

I've got the feeling that this is an amalgamation of the three;

Pokémon Stadium (specifically the mini-games)

Pokémon Channel (exploration with Pikachu)

Pokémon Snap (Photo Time!)

Seriously, if they can pull it off, then it could potentially be amazing I just hope we don't end up with something with one good part and two bad parts, it'll be interesting to see how it develops though. :)

Why is this on on N-Europe news page and someone needs to put it on wikipidea.

someone needs to put it on wikipidea.

Yeah you mentioned.... and it's Wikipedia.

only just realised this is a proper wii game, I thought this was Wiiware. I'm pretty excited now, maybe it WILL be the next Pokémon Snap! :D

Here's hoping.

Urgh. The only ones I can stand are the RPG's. Every other Pokemon game I look on with pessimism, and usually its justified.

Thanks for the pictures Serebii!

This game is looking awesome, i can't wait :D

Pikachu riding Lapras!!