NEurope
Beast

X Factor 2009

Danyl I largely nothing but his negative points; he has a freakishly large tongue. Seriously, its like a whales. And everything about him seems phoney (which would probably be a good thing in the music industry). Even the last few weeks, the "hurt puppy/downhearted person" to "back to happy but less cocky" seems to have been a, granted clever, response to his bottom twoing.

I know this is a singing competition, but looks play a part too, as stars need to have the whole package. And Danyl doesn't, his eyes are very googly and he opens his mouth in a way that makes his tongue look massive. I also dislike his moody persona, it's just annoying.

To be fair, I don't think Lloyd is a great singer. Although I do like his style. But I don't like when people say the twins are good but then complain other people can't sing. That's Louis Walsh's job.

I think everyone should vote for Jedward...Simon Cowell made a mockery of the show last week so lets have a shite winner who makes a mockery of the show...

Just got in and the missus had X factor on and that Jedward was performing. Why all the hate? They seemed pretty good to me.

Anyway off to play MW2, Screw X factor.

There all shit tonight, apart from Stacey who was OK.

Honestly they must hear something completely different in the studio.

No wonder so many dillusional people enter each year, when you see the likes of Lloyd, Jamie, J&E etc... getting great comments for singing like shite!

There all shit tonight, apart from Stacey who was OK.

Honestly they must hear something completely different in the studio.

No wonder so many dillusional people enter each year, when you see the likes of Lloyd, Jamie, J&E etc... getting great comments for singing like shite!

Have to agree was a god awful week in terms of the level of performances...

Jamie was awful, Lloyd did his best but he is crap and that Joe kid will probably get a job at butlins singing after this, thats about his level.

Jedward were the most entertaining just for their semi-passable rapping.

Olly was fucking shit.
Agreed! and yet like everyone else he was told he was great.

I honestly thought I could have done as well as Olly tonight. He spoke most of it and let the backing singers do the rest!

Edited by Retro_Link

Was good to see Jedward cooking MC's like a pound of bacon. I really hope they go on to win just to troll everyone. They best sing Rick Astley next week!

Olly and Stacey were awesome imo, Jedward were good! Asif Calvin Harris ran on the stage rofl.. :heh:

My top 3 was: Jedward, Stacey and Danyl. Worst two for me were Jamie (didn't enjoy it at all) and Lloyd (who was OK considering his past performances but still shit)

Joe was forgettable but he was OK.

Jedwood did something deserving of a hanging. Vanilla Ice is a crime against humanity.

Jedwood did something deserving of a hanging. Vanilla Ice is a crime against humanity.

Word to your mother.

Stacey was freakin awesome! Loved her performance!

Couldn't agree more. I thought she was absolutely awesome. The song choice suited her. Just listened to Joe's performance again, he's gone up in my estimation, it was actually great. Olly's was...meh. Jedward's was awesome, it was actually good which surprised me. Danyl's was also good but because of that bitch Cheryl Cole, he's not the same, there's no confidence or nothing anymore which made him a great performer. Jealousy methinks Cheryl :heh:. Lloyd was rubbish but tonight, remembering his past performances, he was below average. Jamie Afro was crap, still don't get why people like him, he's limited.

Lloyd or Afro deserve to be in the bottom two tomorrow.

Just got in and the missus had X factor on and that Jedward was performing. Why all the hate? They seemed pretty good to me.

That was by far (and I mean really, really far) their best performance to date... Oh, and they may have broken the rules this week, they didn't do a Queen song, they used one that shared it's baseline and two words. A little ironic when you consider in previous weeks Louis (their mentor) has attacked Simon for breaking the rules, even though he clearly hasn't (eg he accused one of Simon's mentees of not doing a song from a film, as "it wasn't from a film he'd seen").

Louis is basically a small child.

Technically they did Under Pressure with elements of Ice Ice Baby.

Just watched their and Stacie's performance. That was their best by far, actually enjoyed it!

it was also Stacie's best. A bit clumsy at the start, but blew me away halfway onwards.