NEurope
flameboy

Youtube type services that offer more than 10 mins of video?!

Does anyone know of any? Want to put up my Lethargic Gamers Show but its 30mins long and don't wanna split it up into 3 parts if I can avoid it. Didn't realise you could only put vids of 10 mins up there.

awesome signed up for megavideo not heard of blip...might end up uploading it to both for maximum exposure...

Megavideo only allows you to watch for a limited amount of time (I think about an hour?) after that you have some wait.

When I saw this I was gonna recommend blib.tv but looks like I ain´t the first one.

Using blip.tv is very common amongst people doing internet reviews and such.

Gone for blip.tv in the end love their service and their principles etc...great site...just uploading now...

You can also try Vimeo, it's what SA users use for Lets Plays.

And if you truly want Maximum Exposure, split it up for youtube, and put links to the other parts and the other sites hosting the video in full.

Megavideo only allows you to watch for a limited amount of time (I think about an hour?) after that you have some wait.

When I saw this I was gonna recommend blib.tv but looks like I ain´t the first one.

Using blip.tv is very common amongst people doing internet reviews and such.

Its something random like 73 minutes unless you sign up.

But then LG is about 10 minutes anyway.

You can also try Vimeo, it's what SA users use for Lets Plays.

And if you truly want Maximum Exposure, split it up for youtube, and put links to the other parts and the other sites hosting the video in full.

Vimeo is probably the best.