NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
stuwii

Gigs 2009

Upcoming gigs:

- VNV Nation

VNV were really good when I saw them a few years ago. I must get some tickets if they are playing again. I wonder why they are not playing Bristol this time around though.

Guys, common, all music is shit and against the Lord Allah, and you're all going to Hell for enjoying it.

I've been to see Elbow at Manchester and also Massive attack at Sheffield this year. I don't go to a lot of gigs anymore, and never went to a lot compared to some of you guys. I don't really like big crowds and find it hard to enjoy the music. Especially with someone's dick pressed up against my ass.

OH MY WORD GREEN DAY IS SHIT

Why did nobody edit the quote so it said this before I came along? Shame on you, forum. :nono:

On topic: I've never been to a gig. Haven't really bothered much to change that. Meh, one day...

Muse album has exogenesis. Which is something I recommend you listen to

Seeing people live is such an experience. One should go to at least one gig a year. [/my new mantra]

Seeing people live is such an experience. One should go to at least one gig a year. [/my new mantra]

^ *Agrees*. Im set for once a fortnight up till christamas at this rate... Just found out my friend bought me a ticket for Modest Mouse (L)

And as for the big crowds thing... it's all about tiny venues anyway

VNV were really good when I saw them a few years ago. I must get some tickets if they are playing again. I wonder why they are not playing Bristol this time around though.

Cool, cheers for the heads up, I'm really looking forward to it! :grin:

I'm apparently going to see Michachu on Tuesday as a friend's birthday present. He might be lying though.

I have much love for them.

Sign in to follow this