N-Europe

Gigs 2009

stuwii

I saw the name of this thread then who made it and somehow I just knew Muse would be mentioned

This. I'm going to see them in Glasgow too, though.

Usually I have 2-3 booked ahead at a time but currently Muse is the only one. Took a bit of a break after Reading :p Gotta get some more on the go soon I think :D

Im going to see Muse every single day for the rest of the year.

Hahahaahahah. Actually laughed out loud when I read that. I think I may have farted a little, too. Haha.

I think secretly, or not so secretly, Stuwii has bought all the Muse tickets and will be having a concert all to himself. That would be sweet. Maybe he could give out tickets to the cast of Fifa 09.

Will be seeing Muse on November 2. Really wishing I could go to Moby a week afterwards but I really can't. =(

Been a quiet music year for me, I think the only other gig I went to this year was Bloc Party. Even my dad has gone to more gigs than me, and he's 51 haha. He's got Skunk Anansie, Muse and Greenday on his list for the upcoming months. =P

Gigs I've been to this year:

- Kerrang Relentless Tour 2009 (In Case of Fire, Black Tide, Dir En Grey, Bring Me The Horizon, Mindless Self Indulgence)

- Lamb of God, Dimmu Borgir, Unearth, Five Finger Death Punch

- Legion: Gothica (gothic/industrial day featuring tons of bands)

- The Prodigy

- Deathstars

- Whitby Gothic Weekend

- girugämesh

- Combichrist

- Download Festival

- The Birthday Massacre

- D'espairsRay

- Muse (in Teignmouth, Devon)

Upcoming gigs:

- VNV Nation

- Green Day

- Muse

- Dope Stars Inc.

- Marilyn Manson

- Rammstein (in 2010)

So far, Mindless Self Indulgence, Combichrist, The Prodigy, Download, The Birthday Massacre and Muse have been my favourites! ^^