NEurope
Raining_again

Strictly Come Dancing! (2009)

Poor Raining. You guys suuuuck. I mean, you suck hard and badly. You know those people who climb or scale buildings using equipment like suction pads. Well, you suck worse than them. You suck so badly that it is impossible for you to move up the building, because you are sucking sooooo hard onto the building, rendering it impossible for you to un-suck and move forward.

I quite enjoy Strictly Come Dancing. I used to watch it with my housemates back in Brighton. Also, Peter Schmeichal was on it, and he gave an awesome performance. The Gentle Giant.

I haven't seen too much of this series, but I will be sure to check the next show to see how it's going.

Poor Raining. You guys suuuuck. I mean, you suck hard and badly. You know those people who climb or scale buildings using equipment like suction pads. Well, you suck worse than them. You suck so badly that it is impossible for you to move up the building, because you are sucking sooooo hard onto the building, rendering it impossible for you to un-suck and move forward.

I quite enjoy Strictly Come Dancing. I used to watch it with my housemates back in Brighton. Also, Peter Schmeichal was on it, and he gave an awesome performance. The Gentle Giant.

I haven't seen too much of this series, but I will be sure to check the next show to see how it's going.

Yes poor me indeed, I'm not helping by getting more and more rage every time a hater wastes their time posting. I'm defending my poor thread =( I like strictly and I'm tired of seeing a few posts in between a bucket of shit.

You should tune in next week, Friday and Saturday its on! They've split all the dancers into 2 groups (ones last weekend and the second this weekend) and each couple has to do 2 dances on their first night! Crazy.

Calvin from Hollyoaks is dancing this weekend. yay! :heart:

was really disappointed that Hingis went last night. Two relatively decent couples in the dance off. Two useless useless couples saved by the public. >_>

Not really sure who would be voting for the boxer (Joe Calzagwehfvhe) as I can't imagine many boxing fans watch the show.

Reasons for watching Strictly:

1) Flavia Cacace's stomach.