NEurope
Bowser57

Map of Rev Europe Users - Just The Type Of Thing Your Parents Warn You About!

So BlackFox, that's where you live. Now I can fulfill my blood pact.....

.....to kill you.

I mean, get that game off you.

hey viper you live in the best place in the country. i love newquay.

You wouldn't be saying that if you lived here believe me :heh:

*enters town*

Not there

*enters 2 closest towns*

not there

*enters town 10 miles away.

Finally

I added myself. I've also got a problem with where I'm located, so I made a shoutout for you to correct it Bowser.

Really good idea aswell. :santa:

Right, fixed.

Are you actually from Sleaford then? That's ker-azy! I'm from just down the road, you might spot me in town, I often wear American Football jerseys with Bowser 57 on them. Feel free to follow me home and look through my windows at night.

I may see you about, I go to 6th form in Sleaford and I'm pretty much there all the time. If I do can I shout abuse at you in the street, maybe a call you a racist?

And if you see me, well, I look like my avatar but short hair at the moment.

I may see you about, I go to 6th form in Sleaford and I'm pretty much there all the time. If I do can I shout abuse at you in the street, maybe a call you a racist?

And if you see me, well, I look like my avatar but short hair at the moment.

Verbal abuse would be fantastic!

I went to Carres in Sleaford, didn't stay on to sixth form, went to Grantham college instead.

Fantastic, I'm sure this will save the police a whole lot of time, especially with crimes of perversion :heh:

Yes, I must admit it is true :red: You probably know me best as the guy who appears reliably late to everything looking either annoyed or cheerful and embaressed. Actually, which Tom are you: Strider, Greenday Tom, Halo Tom, Just Tom, or a new unclassified Tom. (Just too many Toms :grin: )

I have convinced it Birmingham exists! Tom 1 - Technology 0!

I have no idea which Tom I am. I would be very suprised if i were Greenday or Halo Tom though. I have no idea which one you are either, lol.

Your from Wymondham in Norfolk!

Dude your like 10 mins drive away from where I live, i'm in Norwich, you know Newmarket Road?

:D This is so weird. Apparently Noodleman lives in Norwich too.

I just added myself! No one too close yet, but I know there are others that just havent added themselves.

Seems Piro (I knew it already) Athriller and Pestneb are all in easy striking distance, and awesome points are on their way to you Laguna for living in a place called cook ham, a town and a nugget of culinary wisdom all in one.

Some of you live in the coolest places! Alaska, Hawai, Iceland, islands in the north of scotland. I wish I could live in those places.

nothings cool about Alaska trust me i've lived there for 18 years nothings cool just dull...

I've added myself. Turns out this Dieter fellow lives pretty close. The dead birds are already in the mail...

I just added myself! No one too close yet, but I know there are others that just havent added themselves.

Mwahahaha. BTW....I don't not live in Stanes. Very few Londoners...apart from the bunch right in the center.

Mwahahaha. BTW....I don't not live in Stanes. Very few Londoners...apart from the bunch right in the center.

It doesn't put the marker exactly on the site you live, so those London dwellers could be all over the place (within a given area anyhow).

:D This is so weird. Apparently Noodleman lives in Norwich too.

Only for half the year while im at uni. But I didnt put my home address on because I know for a fact nobody will live near it.

Some of you live in the coolest places! Alaska, Hawai, Iceland, islands in the north of scotland. I wish I could live in those places.

Nothing cool about hawaii either... it... I mean... ummmm... ok so it rocks :p

It doesn't put the marker exactly on the site you live, so those London dwellers could be all over the place (within a given area anyhow).

If you sign up for an account you can place your marker exactly where you live.

Using a combination of the map and satellite photos mine is within 50 foot of my actual location.