NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
flameboy

What is there for Wii this Q4?

I think the wii is lacking that game that can bring hardcore and casual players together this christmas much like Mario Kart. It wouldnt suprise me if Mario Kart stays unchallenged. Motion Plus should be doing better but it seems like add ons lack the same level of success. Especially when there arent many compelling games.

I think the wii is lacking that game that can bring hardcore and casual players together this christmas much like Mario Kart. It wouldnt suprise me if Mario Kart stays unchallenged. Motion Plus should be doing better but it seems like add ons lack the same level of success. Especially when there arent many compelling games.

I think New Super Mario Bros Wii will do the job nicely. I don't think it will have the same amount of success as Mario Kart has had over here in the UK ( will it ever leave the charts :D ) but I think it will please both crowds.

I could swear I posted here, did any of the mods found it offensive?

You know fine well you did and who done it hence the PM you get.

You know fine well you did and who done it hence the PM you get.

I wouldn't be questioning here if I got a PM.

What was your post?

Something I honestly don't think deserved to be deleted.

Edited by Shino

It was merely saying that we have this sort of discussion (that many people seem to constantly claim the hardly any games thing) on this board and that we seem to be going in circles.

Harmless stuff really; even valid. I'm glad I'm not going mad, because I too swore it disappeared.

It was merely saying that we have this sort of discussion (that many people seem to constantly claim the hardly any games thing) on this board and that we seem to be going in circles.

Harmless stuff really; even valid. I'm glad I'm not going mad, because I too swore it disappeared.

Righto. It does seem like that users are more fanboys to 360 and PS3 than the Wii and ignore games that the wii has and make up facts about Wii.

I may aswell lock this as the topic has become derailed and no doubt the PS3/360/Wii arguements will start again.

I created a topic alongside this one highlighting some of the best games that the Wii has to offer this year but it seemed to die pretty quickly. This topic has turned into the usual arguements and is thriving . Seems that people prefer to argue on rather than talk about the games. :(

Anyways, ive just got in from work and im knackered, time for bed.

Sign in to follow this