NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
KKOB

GDGT

The people who made Engadget are back with a social review site/community called GDGT.

gdgt-red-logo.jpg

Just wondering if any of you guys have accounts?

Here's a video which explain the site much better than I can.

http://features.gdgt.com/2009/07/01/introducing-gdgt/

Watched the video and it looks interesting. Ill check it out tomorrow.It's surprising how much of our personal lives and interest we can divulge on the net, and how we can link all together. Friend of mine told me how her friends were researching prospective boyfriends via facebook and such...May not stop me though as I like idea of going to a central place to discuss tech and find help for issues I may be having.

I just registered my self on Gdgt, but I don't know if I'll have patience to update my gadget list every time I purchase a new device.

Anyway, Gdgt has a nice concept behind, something like a Wikipedia mixed with Twitter and IGN Collections for people that loves this kind of stuff. Very good.

What's the point? I am a big fan of Engadget, but this site seems a bit useless. I don't want people knowing everything I own. Lowest Ranked

Mhm I've never personally understood the point of "this is everything I own" lists, other than the penis measuring it provides. But each their own eh? ^_^

Sign in to follow this