NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
flameboy

1up's Dreamcast Game Night

Thanks for posting :smile:

I'll have to give it a watch tonight or tomorrow.. the Dreamcast is such a good console :hehe: This opinion isn't coming from someone who had one back when it came out either (or any Sega console, for that matter :eek:) but from someone who bought one in 2007 :yay:

I watched the 1UP Dreamcast game night there a few days ago and I honestly didn't think that much of it in the end :hmm:

I guess it was nice to see the Dreamcast being played by a few people but those who were in the video did not seem particulalry informative and there were many other games it would have been nice to see that weren't in the video..

I'll have to watch this other one and see what it is like :heh: ..the first video kinda made me think of the nights I have with 'buttons and my friends playing games and began to wonder if those experiences would be of any interest to people :indeed:

I'm sure we'd be more than capable of producing some form of SNES/N64/Gamecube/PS1/PS2/Dreamcast night that could compete with 1UP's 'effort' :heh:

Edited by nekunando

nando I do agree with you about the 1up Games Nights in general...I have thought about doing some Dreamcast stuff for the next episode of the Lethargic Gamers Show...not if I will get it all together in time to avoid missing the boat on this one...

Area 5's is sooooo much better they have footage from PAX where they got members of the public up to tell their Dreamcast stories some of them are really funny!

The Area 5 video was certainly much better :smile: ..it contained much more knowledge and entertainment :hehe:

I skipped a little bit of it in case there was anything which would spoil Shenmue II for me but the rest was certainly worth watching I think :heh:

I don't think there was really much in the way of spoilers except for something related to the start of the game that sets up the start of the game from what I remember ages since I played it.

Sign in to follow this