NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Maiky-NiSuTe

[Video Game] Wallpapers here! (56k)

Verry nice can you do some for Revolution Europe too?

I actually contacted the (CE) RE Staff (Tphi to be exact) to put my Zelda and Revo Wallpaper (asked for both seperately) in the CE Wallpaper section. Tphi contacted the graphics guy who would put a cube-europe watermark on the WP but somehow the WPs never got on the page, I asked about the Revo WP and Tphi told me it didn't pass because it was too abstract - I didn't ask about the Zelda WP, but I would be happy if any of my Wallpapers got on the main site.

I love the Starfox one. Set it as my desktop, if that's OK with you.

Sure it is, I'm always pleased to hear someone else likes my creations.

@ tie.nano: Very nice wallpapers, they look very Super Mario like. Looking forward to the final product.

at tie.nano: hey the wall papers you are working on are verry sweet ill like to see them again when ther finished

I know this wallpaper would have been more apropriate about six or seven years ago, but better late than never ;)

Zelda-Godesses2.jpg

Edit: Now with improved spelling.

I'd like to try some sort of 3D stuff, is there any free good 3D software, or which ones are really good, so I can try the trail period with them.

only a bit to blurry.

Yeah you're right but I had to scale up the planet and the goddesses were also pretty pixelated. I tried to sharpen it but it didn't improve - actually looked worse so I guess I'll leave it that way.

New one:

nintendorevolutionwallpapervec.th.jpg

The image of the Nintendo Revolution has been vectored.

Currrently working on making a white version and also adding in the controller. :)

New one:

Currrently working on making a white version and also adding in the controller. :)

Sweed god almighty!! that is a verry nice one!! cant wait to see the white one!!

New one:

That looks incredible, the colours, the font, the caption, the reflection - everything's perfect

Try to create something more game based. I am shure you guys and girls can!! ... i hope i am not the only one here >.<

mastersword11bymaikynisute8va.jpg

So is that from alttp?

To: Supergrunch.

It is a fantasy image so it is from no game ;)

To: tie.nano.

To be fair i like the Black one bether becoase the white one misses something. i wish i coud tell you what but i havent figuret it out my self

_(=-_-=)_

To: tie.nano.

To be fair i like the Black one bether becoase the white one misses something. i wish i coud tell you what but i havent figuret it out my self

_(=-_-=)_

I actually agree with you, Lol.

I've stared at it at times, and thought to myself, that it's missing something. And yeah ditto... I just can't figure it out myself either.

I think it misses the hard edges, if you make the background a little darker, maybe a light grey it could help but I think in general the contrast black/blue it better than white/blue.

I like the White Revo with the Black background, I'm using it as myu background at the moment as it's SO good!

Sign in to follow this