NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
arab_freak

Revo-Euro Redneck'd

For me it's his avatar that does it. I want to punch the guy so badly in the teeth.

I agree, don't see why everyone is pissing their pants in anger at the thread. I quite like the link.

Marvel at the Ultimate Spiderman's review has been ghetto'd

Ultimate Spider-Man follers th' initial tale of a yo'ng Peter Parker an' his destined helter-skelter in wif thet troublesome spider who bestowed upon him all them ultra sweet powers yo' jump aroun' yo' bedroom wishin' yo' had, cuss it all t' tarnation. This hyar is explained briefly in th' intry via tradishunal comic book fashion an' then leads th' player fluently into th' game wifout boggin' them down wif too much sto'yline. This hyar leaves th' gamer jest cornfident inough wif th' smarts of whut they hafta does an' whuffo' they hafta does it.

I agree, don't see why everyone is pissing their pants in anger at the thread. I quite like the link.

Both the avatar and the thread are shit.

jesus just because its arab freak and he usually makes crap jokes and such, doesnt mean all of them are crap. take my friends brother for instance, he makes 1 good joke every 5 years

this i give 7 cables out of 10

jesus just because its arab freak and he usually makes crap jokes and such, doesnt mean all of them are crap. take my friends brother for instance, he makes 1 good joke every 5 years

this i give 7 cables out of 10

I think it's obvious that everyone is going to go along with what you said now.

tbh, i laughed at that wen i first translated it,

"Lots of varmints be hankerin' t'knows about Wi-Fi this hyar week. Shet mah mouth! Nick is on han' t'he'p out." lol

For me it's his avatar that does it. I want to punch the guy so badly in the teeth.

So I guess i'm not the only one who hates that avatar.

Honestly, who gives a shit about avatars?

When we have users with avatars as bad as you'rs. Everyone cares.

Oh yes and your name pisses me off as well, why don't you change it to:

Annoying Fucking Idiot or AFI!

All I want to do is share what I think is funny. If you don't like it, you don't need to say you do.

When we have users with avatars as bad as you'rs. Everyone cares.

Oh yes and your name pisses me off as well, why don't you change it to:

Annoying Fucking Idiot or AFI!

Calm down lady/mate. It's a name, a picture and a post. All of which are easily ignorable.

Manage that anger, breathe, breathe...

I have to admit, I do find the avatar rather disturbing :hmm:

I cant get the link to work anyway!

All I want to do is share what I think is funny. If you don't like it, you don't need to say you do.

exactly. the ignore list is there for a reason.

This thread could have been okay but then it was filled with hate and anger and rage and all sorts of other stuff.

Sign in to follow this