NEurope
Kirkatronics

Favourite All Time Villain

magneto.jpg

I tend to love villians that you could possibly understand their motives and ones that change sides when there is a common enemy.

he's awesome.

wait I forgot about this guy:

Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang_l.jpg

Gives me the creeps even to this day!

Lollipops!!

There are so many mentioned in here already that i would have mentioned if not done already, which include Lord Zed, Darth Vader, Demon Headmaster and Vigo just to name a few.

Here are some i quite like

hi.jpg

skullmas1.gif

dr-evil.jpg

staypuft.jpg

Sweet zombie jesus! Thanks for just bringing back 10 years of horrific nightmares Coolness! Arrrgh the nose, the nose!

In other news, I hate this guy too:

btvs-camden_toy_as_a_gentlemen.jpg?t=1252450598

Edited by Razz

I thought of some more:

dalek.jpg

Daleks

Death-Note-19257.jpg

Light/Kira from Death Note. Complex and Evil.

rite.jpg

Rita from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers- She used to scare me when I was little because of her laugh, lmao.

Don't remind me....eugh!

magneto.jpg

I tend to love villians that you could possibly understand their motives and ones that change sides when there is a common enemy.

he's awesome.

Yes! That's why he's so great. Compared to shits like Dr.Doom who get overhyped/overpowered for no reason.

--

killbill2-hannah_1082073285.jpg

Think thats bad? In some Japanese teen drama a teenage girl punched a bear and flawed it. Now if that's not someone to be afraid of I don't know who is :heh:

FLOORED.

I mean, surely that makes more sense to you?

megabx.jpg

Those bastards... Keeping people from properly seeing images on forums *holds fist dramatically*

Many good villans have been mentioned already. The best ones thus far were T-Bag, Sylar (Season 1), Joker, Ganondorf and Light Yagami

Props to those that added old-school obscure villans like Lord Zed and Skullmaster. Nostalgia is always good.

Also, I've always liked

Super%20Buu.JPG

also

ben-linus-riddler.jpg

and then there's

kain_11.jpg

and a true classic

prime_creatures_ridley1.jpg

To round it off, some Phoenix Wright culprits

ZVARRI!

a2rasg.gif

The Creepy Stare

210px-Gant_bodyshot.png

And one of my favourite villans ever

Engarde.png

Those bastards... Keeping people from properly seeing images on forums *holds fist dramatically*

Many good villans have been mentioned already. The best ones thus far were T-Bag, Sylar (Season 1), Joker, Ganondorf and Light Yagami

Props to those that added old-school obscure villans like Lord Zed and Skullmaster. Nostalgia is always good.

Also, I've always liked

kain_11.jpg

To be fair though, how much of a Villain is Kain? In a way he is terribly selfish and evil, yet....he had a plan in which the end result could be better than if he was selfless.

The Monkey from Joanna Newsom's Monkey & Bear

Monkey_and_Bear_in_Tub.jpg

Frollo from The Hunchback Of Notre Dame.

saraandfrollo6.jpeg

Indeed, best villain laugh ever conceived

Not really... since in 2-D and with no sound it's feels really undramatic, and contrived/forced.

Edited by chairdriver

FLOORED.

I mean, surely that makes more sense to you?

Nope, the girl punched it and the bear realised all its flaws.

Leave mea lone it was late (well not so much late as just before I was off to bed which is comparatively late).

Frollo from The Hunchback Of Notre Dame.

saraandfrollo6.jpeg

I totally forgot about Frollo. He's my favourite Disney villain. The Hellfire scene is possibly one of the best scenes in a Disney movie.

The Hellfire scene is possibly one of the best scenes in a Disney movie.

Yes! I love how it's visually powerful, and adds so much to his character. It makes him feel more manipulative and malevolent, rather than just prejudiced.

I never realised until I saw it again recently how adult it is as a film - considering it's central focus-point is the racial persecution of Gypsies.

Oh man yeah, Frollo is just fantastic. One of the reasons I was scared of watching that film when I was younger.

To be fair though, how much of a Villain is Kain? In a way he is terribly selfish and evil, yet....he had a plan in which the end result could be better than if he was selfless.

A few antagonists have their shades of grey. Sure, Kain tried to make the world a better place in later games, but in Soul Reaver 1 he's undeniably a cruel villan (Though I haven't played Defiance yet. I don't know what he does there)

omar-the-wire.jpg

Shit, man, Omar ain't no villain, he's just a bad-ass mother-fucker.

Saren.jpg

Saren Mass Effect, though the real villain is Sovereign...

Sarevok from Baldur´s Gate.

When you see this video when it was new and looked impressive for the time you feared this son of a bitch.