NEurope
danny

Where youve been.

chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chd=s:AAAAAAAA&chco=ffffff,ff0505,33ccaa&chld=BEFRDEITNLESGBUS&chtm=world&chf=bg,s,0000FF

England

Scotland

Wales (Went to Cardiff for the Arsenal match)

Belgium (passed through on the way to Holland)

Holland

France

Germany (Berlin is an awesome city)

Spain

Italy (Milan specifically, again for football)

America (Florida, 10 years ago, also going in 5 days :yay:).

chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chd=s:AAAAAAA&chco=FFCC00,ccffcc,33ccaa&chld=NZDEITESGBCAUS&chtm=world&chf=bg,s,0000FF

i've not been to that many places in Europe apart from family trips as it doesn't interest me in the slightest, I prefer going to a completely different timezone. As I've said previously, visiting NZ was one of the highlights of my life and I desperately want to go back.

chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chd=s:AAA&chco=FFCC00,ff0015,33ccaa&chld=ESGBAE&chtm=world&chf=bg,s,0000FF

England , Scotland, Mallorca and Dubai. I need to get out more. The thing is I was always going back and forth to Dubai

Edited by martinist

Erm.... let me think.

Scotland (Obviously :p)

England

Republic of Ireland (Dublin and Cork although neither were particularly great in my eyes)

Holland (Amsterdam)

Sweden (Stockholm is a fantastic city that everyone should go to)

America (the typical Florida holiday but also up around the Gulf of Mexico which was a nice change)

Portugal (always been various areas within the Algarve but I just love it there)

So not exactly a wide traveller but I think the places I've been so far are great. Hopefully, the years to come will provide more travelling fun with potential trips to all areas of the globe.

chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chd=s:AAAAAAA&chco=FFCC00,ccffcc,33ccaa&chld=BEFRGRITMTNLGB&chtm=world&chf=bg,s,0000FF

UK (duh)

France twice once with friends once with family

Belgium Recently

Holland with family

Greece with family

Italy with ex

Need to get out of Europe really but still want to see Spain and Portugal. I think North Africa may be good to visit.

England

Wales

France

Belgium

Germany (I drove all the way there, I'm hardcore)

Spain

USA

Canada

Most of those were within the space of a week. I went on holiday to Spain one week, came home for 4 days, then drove to Germany through France and Belguim. It was an awesome week.

I've been to tonnes of places in the US too. I have an uncle in the USAF so they move around a lot and we get to visit.

chart.png

My favourite place has to be the Vatican. Secondly, the US. Shit, didn't put Germany down.

I've also been to Saudi Arabia, which was also around the same time period.

Just curious, is Saudi as oppressive as it's made out to be?

chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chd=s:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA&chco=15ff00,f00e0e,33ccaa&chld=ZAMYSGTHAUFJNZATCYFRDEGRIEITESCHGBVAQAUS&chtm=world&chf=bg,s,0000FF

Australia Travelling with friends.

Austria Family holiday

Cyprus Family holiday

Fiji Travelling

France Many holidays.

Germany Eclipse holiday. No seriously

Greece Few family holidays and one with friends.

Ireland 21st Birthday, Dublin. Also a wedding.

Italy Family holidays.

Malaysia Travelling

New Zealand Travelling.

Qatar Lovely airport

Singapore Travelling

South Africa Holiday with friends and family for a month.

Spain Holidays etc

Switzerland Skiing.

Thailand Travelling.

UK

USA California holiday with family, also part of travelling and New York for 2 weeks with Uni

Vatican City (When in Rome)

Doing ok. Neeeeeed to go to South America! And everywhere, really.

Bulgaria X2

France X Many times

Spain X2

Italy X Many times

Turkey

Tunisia

Crete

Cyprus

Zakynthos

USA X2

Belgium X3

Germany

Ireland

Scotland

Monaco

and Paraguay but I didn't go there I was born there so... :p

chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chd=s:AAAAAAAA&chco=FFCC00,ccffcc,33ccaa&chld=ATBEFRIENLESGBUS&chtm=world&chf=bg,s,0000FF

I've only ever travelled out of Europe once, when I was 5 to go to Disney World (Best. Holiday. Ever.)

But i've been to a few places around Europe. I've been to Austria skiing, went to Belgium for a weekend just to go to a 40th birthday party, that was fun.

We once went on a school hockey tour to Amsterdam. and it snowed so much that we played no hockey. It's the goddamn best school trip i've ever been on xD

and then around the UK, Ireland, Spain and France on holidays

More people should come over to Ireland. Right Spot!

Anyways - here's where I've managed to get to over me score years and 3.

chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chd=s:AAAAAAAA&chco=ebc9bf,03ed03,33ccaa&chld=AUNZFRIEESGBCAUS&chtm=world&chf=bg,s,0000FF

That's: England, Scotland, Wales, France, Spain, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand.

I haven't really been to that many countries. Most of the travel I've done has been within Canada (where I live) and The US. With the exception of a recent trip I took to France and Germany.

chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chd=s:AAAA&chco=FFCC00,ccffcc,33ccaa&chld=FRDECAUS&chtm=world&chf=bg,s,0000FF

I haven't really been to that many countries. Most of the travel I've done has been within Canada (where I live) and The US. With the exception of a recent trip I took to France and Germany.

chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chd=s:AAAA&chco=FFCC00,ccffcc,33ccaa&chld=FRDECAUS&chtm=world&chf=bg,s,0000FF

Big countries like US and Canada have a lot to offer if you're just looking for some sight seeing.

Big countries like US and Canada have a lot to offer if you're just looking for some sight seeing.

Unless its history you want to see then the Americans just try to steel it from Europe.

stands by for incoming lol

In terms of diverse sight seeing, yes. It's hard to believe the baking deserts of the South West are part of the same country as the noble New England countryside.

UK

Italy

Switzerland

Germany

Malaysia x 3 (Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya, Melaka, Penang, Taiping, the Cameron Highlands & Muar)

France (end of the year)

Singapore (2010)

Hainan, China (2010)

Malaysia again (2010)

I'd like to go to:

North Korea

Japan

Mainland China

Finland

errr

chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chd=s:AA&chco=FFCC00,ccffcc,33ccaa&chld=BSUS&chtm=world&chf=bg,s,0000FF

Yea...I'm 2 hours from Canada and never been there, just the US and Bahamas.

Although, living in MI, I just got back from a trip to New Hampshire on the East Coast, and I've been down to Florida. This is usually from Driving. So I've seen a chunk of the countryside.

errr

chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chd=s:AA&chco=FFCC00,ccffcc,33ccaa&chld=BSUS&chtm=world&chf=bg,s,0000FF

Yea...I'm 2 hours from Canada and never been there, just the US and Bahamas.

Although, living in MI, I just got back from a trip to New Hampshire on the East Coast, and I've been down to Florida. This is usually from Driving. So I've seen a chunk of the countryside.

I've made a new world map for you Americans.

worldmapUSA.png

I've made a new world map for you Americans.

worldmapUSA.png

>_>

I know you're just joking, but it's not like I wouldn't want to goto the UK it's a matter of funds and time and all that jazz. Think of this too, I've driven from the North end of the US all the way South, and from Michigan to the East Coast, The distance traveled just in the US could easily be construed as being similar to driving from Scotland to France and over to Germany. The difference being I'm crossing State Lines in a Country not Country Lines on a Continent/Island/Channel.

Also, the countryside may differ more than what I've gone through. It really all looks the same other than flat or hills, although Florida is jungle. Out West though really starts to diversify from what I'm use to.

chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chd=s:AAAAAAAAAAA&chco=FFCC00,ff000d,33ccaa&chld=ATBEFRDEGRITNLESCHTRGB&chtm=world&chf=bg,s,0000FF

I've been to

Austria - Stayed there for one night on the way to Italy

Belgium - Traveled through it

England - Lived there for 5-6 years

France - Several Holidays with the Family/School

Germany - Lived there for 3 1/2 years

Greece - Numerous Family Holidays

Italy - A Family Holiday

Netherlands - Traveled through. Also have caught Ferry's back to England from here

Scotland - Holiday with Mates

Spain - Numerous Family Holidays

Switzerland - Accidentally went there/Got Lost

Turkey - Family Holiday/Day Trip

Wales - Current Living Location

The US, yes. Perhaps its because I've been to most of the interesting places in Canada, but I just don't find it as interesting anymore.

Anyway, I suppose I might as well list the provinces and states I've been to as well:

Provinces:

Manitoba (Where I live)

Saskatchewan (I've driven through it a few times going to Alberta, and camped there once)

Alberta

BC

Ontario

Quebec (Only around Montreal really)

States:

California

North Dakota

Minnesota

Florida

New York