NEurope
Ashley

Contribute to the Ugliest Scheme EVER!

Because it stars you!

A while ago Ellmeister had a good idea (which is rare) and I made it better (which is frequent). He suggested a scheme involving Miis, and I thought why not a scheme involving Us...iis...

SPACES ARE LIMITED so it'll be first come first served but here is what you do:

1) Go to http://www.myavatareditor.com/

2) Make your Mii

3) Go to the save tab and click 'Export' use the following settings; height 400px, TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND!, format 'PNG';

xpqvpk.jpg

4) Name the file [uSERNAME].png

5) Upload it somewhere (preferably somewhere that won't change the filename in the process but I stuggle to think where...) and link it here.

As I mentioned, its first come first served and ReZ is excluded because seriously, who would want to hit that? :heh: (other than Goaferboy)

Edited by Ashley

Ehh, the ol' Mii creator is a bit poo but here's teh closest I could do of me in my current state with it!

Rummy2.png

I cannae choose between the mouths but I decided on this one.

Edited by Rummy

You could do Buttons' Mii too Mr Buttons! Maybe you two could be featured in the corner all romantic like :p

..haha.. uh.. I'll run it past her and if she wants to feature in the banner (with or without me :heh:) then she can create her Mii and post it : peace:

EDIT I think 'buttons is gonna make one tomorrow :smile:

Edited by nekunando

Indeed, it's tricky to make it look like yourself. I can't find a hair type that matches my hair very well - maybe because my hair is generally a mess. :heh:

Your Mii looks a little too Asian compared to you.

Your much more sexy. (OR Black as Harribo said.)

True! but they don't have my Skin Colour. (which is the wrong side of brown)

Haha, I wish I was an epic blackman!

Ehhh I hadn't seen this thread before. But yes, here is my Mii, which looks nothing like me! =D

Also, the Mii creator wouldn't let me type in any text, so I couldn't set the size to 400 pixels. I had to use the slider thingie but I could only get it to 402 pixels. Boooh. =P

eenuh-1.png