NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 4 - Dawn of the Battle of Evil

Editors note - I've tried to make it fun and exciting and unpredictable. I think role-wise this has potential to be the most fun yet. I guess we'll see. :)

The skies were bright with colour from the disgusting acts happening within the clouds. Darkrai hovered above the happenings watching evil in progress. The previous few months had proven fruitful and Mr Mime was now in her posession, phase 2 of their plan could commence. Darkrai twitched....a low humming noise was echoing through her mind...a purple aura appeared around her, she turned around but was stunned, as a whisp of purple light shot towards her, and passed her, whisping with it a trail of black smoke. Darkrai was knocked out and the prisoners agile body capably leaped down from the fear inducingly high tower, and the Pokemon shot towards a populated area across the sea.

A large sea lay between the celebrations of the previous town and the City of Mugalatu, the home of Pokemon Farming Association, of which Mr Mime had connections in the city. The city centre was bustling with visitors. On the outskirts of Mugalatu city a small community was enjoying its communal dinner, when an out of breath member of the community staggered in, wheezing, coughing and out of breath. It collapsed at the edge of the lake and tried to scream for help, but it just spluttered up blood and couldn't hold onto life a second longer. It had been painfully and seeringly attacked.

431.png

ReZourceman is dead. He was Glameow, the snooping cheif investigator of the farming crimes department.

Evil was truly starting to consume the continent and things would never be the same again.

The town didn't find out about his death until the following morning.

DAY ONE

Players - 20 - Paj Meen Ah, Chairdriver, Mr-Paul, Raining again, Ganepark32, Jonnas, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Zell, Eddage, Coolness Bears, Cube, Diageo, Ellmesiter, Jayseven, Gaggle64, SPAMBOT4000, Dyson, Tellyn, Mundi.

Majority is 11.

PS I'd love to hear what you guys think of your roles if they're new/whatever. Shoot me a PM if you want to comment. :)

Why does everyone no lynch on the first day? Where's the fun in that?

Edited by Diageo

Why does everyone no lynch on the first day? Where's the fun in that?

Chair and you will get along well. :)

There's the debate that by not lynching anyone, we are basically giving the mafia a free kill tonight, when we may as well try. But then of couse, having NO information yet, it would literally be a stab in the dark, which will more likely harm us (more likely to get a townie than a mafia member).

But tbh, I'm gonna Vote: No Lynch

I'd rather games started at night.

I hope we won't get into that debate again. :heh:

Vote: No Lynch

Are there more townies than mafias?

Yup, a lot more. At least in standard games. I think the ratio's usually somewhere around 1:4.

And already we have a double voter who isn't me ...

Or Paj, for that matter ... it's either Cube, Ellmeister, or Raining.

But again, I think ReZ has had double voter townies before, so it really proves nothing.

There's double voters?

Anyway since everyone else is doing it I might as well vote: no lynch

There's double voters?

Anyway since everyone else is doing it I might as well vote: no lynch

Yup. A double voter's vote counts for two. A double voter is most often a "mayor" role or a "mafia don" role.

Vote No Lynch - 8 ; Cube, Ellmeister, Raining again, Paj Meen Ah, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Mundi.

Well Rez didn't change it the second time, so I guess you were right Danny, one of the first 3 to vote is a double voter... Intriguing.

I'm suspicious of you Dannyboy, your voting patterns seem extremely fishy. Voting No Lynch on Day One to make us all think you're a townie...hmm.

I'm suspicious of you Dannyboy, your voting patterns seem extremely fishy. Voting No Lynch on Day One to make us all think you're a townie...hmm.

Shush! :heh:

Looking through the list, often mr-paul contributes least. Therefore:

Vote: mr_paul

Give us half a reason why we shoudn't lynch you, mr-paul. Literally half a reason will suffice.

*Does*

Seriously, it was statistically shown that "day 0" lynches lead to a town victory more often than than just voting no lynch. It's really pointless for us to just waste a day-phase.

Woo, yay fun.

changevote: mr paul

Also, are we gonna look into this double vote thing?

Also, are we gonna look into this double vote thing?

Probably not, since the owner will probably be a townie.

Although we could, since it makes no difference if the player in question outs themself, because the mafia will not go after them because they don't have a power role.

But ultimately, it's pointless, since it's more useful for townies to keep quiet, and catch mafia false-claimers out.