NEurope
jennyfar_4eva

Load & Go Ads!!

Am i the only one LOVING those lil ads of channel 4!

have you noticed they always have something to do with hollyoaks?! ABSOLUTELY love it!

I'm SUCH a hollyoaks addict that I've been asked to talk about it.. does life get better than that?! I don't think so loool

But seriously, has anyone seen them? They're for this new O2 called which is called .. [dun.. dunn. dunnn] LOAD AND GO!! loool.

Btw, add me if you LOVE hollyoaks! :)

Welcome to the forums jennyfar_4eva! ^^

When I clicked this thread, I had no idea what it was about, or what you were talking about. I thought you were some crazy Hollyoaks addict, probably high from Calvin.

So, I youtubed these ads. It turns out that I do know what you're on about!

It's another case of "I don't know what this advert is advertising because I'm watching the pretty pictures and not listening to a word the guy says."

You know where else that has happened?

Probably in my top three favourite arses ever. However, again, I didn't know what the damn thing was advertising for weeks/months.

So what, these O2 cards are for people who are too lazy to be responsible for their own money and spending?

Awww You Guys Are So Nice!

This Forum Is The Friendliest Forum Ive Ever Been On!

Yayy! You Like The Adverts Like Me!!

They're Kl Aren't They?!

Awww You Guys Are So Nice!

This Forum Is The Friendliest Forum Ive Ever Been On!

Yayy! You Like The Adverts Like Me!!

They're Kl Aren't They?!

2 KL 4 SKL. :) :) :)

I see the beginning of a long and beautiful relationship. :p

I hate them adverts. That man is so smug it makes me want to leave o2.

02 have Sean Bean doing the speaking, which therefore makes them awesome.

02 have Sean Bean doing the speaking, which therefore makes them awesome.

I concur. I always shout "BEEEEEEAAANNN!!" when they're on. Sometimes out loud.

Same with adverts with Sam Neil, except it's Neil.

I boycott any products that have annoying adverts, like the 02 one.

Are we supposed to wonder how he is doing what he is doing? Well he is doing it, there is a way to do it and it is pointless.

I boycott any products that have annoying adverts, like the 02 one.

Are we supposed to wonder how he is doing what he is doing? Well he is doing it, there is a way to do it and it is pointless.

If the product is good, your basically cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Lots of things have bad ads, which are great.

The 02 money card is actually pretty cool. Gives you the protection of a credit card without getting you into debt and means that you can just take £50 out for a night, rather than taking your regular bank card and risking the entire contents of your account. Also they text you everytime a transaction occurs, meaning it's easy to keep track of your spending.

So it's a dumbed - down, risk-free version of a credit card that requires you to own yet another piece of plastic unecessarilly?

Rather than loading £50 onto an extra card like this why not just take out £50 in cash for the night and leave your bank card at home? that way seems easier to me... having yet another card just overcomplicates matters.

Oh, are we talking about the product and not just the advert? In that case: they're both shit.