NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Caris

Near Death Exprience.

I've had about 3 or 4, can't help but think God wants me dead but keeps changing his mind let me sum them up.

1) aged 4 cycling in the garden on my tricycle, neighbour dashes a brick over hits me dead on the head KO'ing me on my brothers baptism day, rushed to hospital etc complications etc - and my dad never told my mum....

2) Nearly drowned at a hotel swimming pool due to the person working there lieing bout the deep and shallow end.

3) Nearly got mowed down by a bus in india, ******* dickheads there haven't heard of breaks

4) Trying to escape from the said bus, nearly got ran over by a motorbike however we both collided and i knocked them down still was pretty 'woah i'm gonna die' moment

can't think of any others, i've been far too drunk/stoned to remember them

I've had a few:

I was ill as a baby and my sister (being only 4 at the time) though it would be a good idea to give me lots of medicine to make me "better".

She also pushed my pram into a rose bush, and i have some scars on my arm still.

And she pulled my legs when i was sitting on my mums car, she heald on to them as i slid off, the my head swang back and hit on the concrete floor, then started bleeding.

(I have though that she wanted to get rid off me when i was litttle)

More recently i though it woul be i good idea to roll down my stairs (don't ask why), so i padded my self up (used a belt to tie a pillow around my waist, and held aa sleeping bag aroun me), then i rolled down, i sort of forgot about the large window at the bottom of my stairs, and laned paintfully in a shower of glass, but no cutts (luckly).

Also crossing, i never look when crossing (i know... dumb), and i can't rember the amount of times my firend have pulled me back, or cars have sundly stopped and beeped there horns at me.

I figure after all this i am indersturctable.

I've had a hell of a lot, once when I was a 12 we were swimming in a lake (But not me because I couldn't swim for shit at that time) The currents were strong so I didn't bother but my mate pushed me in! (I had only done my 5 meters certificate at that time...) Just when I was about to snuff it my mate realised I couldn't swim so he saved my life fortunately and then he said: "but I thought you did 5 metres," I couldn't believe it haha! ::shrug:

Last year when i crashed my car..i had whiplash but couldve been alot wrose if when i went off the road there was say....a WALL there and not some bushes and a signpost :o

You say 'back to life', but where have you been if you need to be brought back to life?

That's just being pedantic; I was trying to get my point across- nice try. :heh:

Anyway, the full Oxford English dictionary defines it as:

"the final cessations of the vital functions of an animal or plant"

Note it says final- there are no more.

That's just being pedantic; I was trying to get my point across- nice try. :heh:

Anyway, the full Oxford English dictionary defines it as:

"the final cessations of the vital functions of an animal or plant"

Note it says final- there are no more.

So, what would you call it then if someones bodily functions completely ceased and were later restarted? If it's not death, then what is it?

So, what would you call it then if someones bodily functions completely ceased and were later restarted? If it's not death, then what is it?

It's just a scary nap. :heh:

Unconciousness.

I swear i've had alot of near misses with cars. Nothing quite as close as what you describe, no life flashing before eyes, but even so. Theres also been a few times where ive very nearly been electrocuted.

im pretty careful haha the closest thing to a *near death experience* was when i was racing go-carts with a friend and i was going around a corner and the go-cart flipped over did a few barrel rolls and i got a nail stuck through my hand somehow haha it hurt got stiches the end haha

Oh yeh i also got ran over by a biker when i was about 4. Luckily he wasnt going so fast, so i only had minor injuries.

i very, very nearly walked out into the path of a bus once. would have killed me for sure.

Its.....its.....its The Second Coming!!!!!

I felt like dying when I was suddenly caught up in my first true-blue mosh pit at the Bloodhound Gang gig. I thought I was going to die of heat.

You've not had a near death experience until you've been in the pit at a Motorhead gig.

You've not had a near death experience until you've been in the pit at a Motorhead gig.

i think the smell would be more likely to push me over the edge :shakehead

Sign in to follow this