NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Beast

A Nightmare on N-Europe Street

RULES

For those of you who have followed the SAW game, it plays exactly the same except with a Nightmare twist. This time, the teenage dreamers will have three lives and have three coffee cups.

There will be seven nightmares in total for each character, one for each day meaning you will have to survive one week. On each nightmare, there will be four parts. On the fifth part, the decision you make will decide whether you’ll escape Freddy’s clutches or will cost you a life. If you lose all three lives, then you’ll be sleeping for good. Before you sleep, you will be asked if you want a coffee cup. A coffee cup will let you skip a night (use it wisely because you’ll only get THREE cups and no more). Each teenager has a dream power which is something that could be used to your advantage but the teens will find out about that power later on.

C = Coffee Cup

L = Life

I need FIVE teenagers and I preferably don’t want people who have played the Saw game because I want to give people an equal chance (though I don’t mind it).

[Diageo is Nicholai] DAY TWO (Cx3 Lx2)

The main guy. Dating Johanna. He proposed but she declined and he doesn’t know why.

[Razziatore is Joanna] DAY TWO (Cx3 Lx2)

The main girl. Dating Nicholai. She turned Nicholai down at a proposal because of a surprise.

[Ellmeister is Adam] DAY ONE (Cx3 Lx3)

Nicholai’s best mate. He secretly had a one-night stand with Joanna but Nicholai doesn’t know.

[slaggis is Stephanie] DAY ONE (Cx3 Lx3)

The girly-girl. She’s thick, she’s blonde and she feels like she don’t belong.

[Mundi is Brian] DAY ONE (Cx3 Lx3)

The weirdo geek but something doesn’t seem right…

SUBSTITUTES:

Maase

Jayseven

Dyson

If you have any questions about the rules then don’t hesitate to ask. Again, this is a first come first serve basis. The people who have asked to play this game but have played the Saw game will act as a substitute (if the user doesn’t respond to the game in three days then a substitute will take over)

The game will start on: WEDNESDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER

Edited by Animal

Can I play plz? I don't mind the role.

Yeah but as I said before, I want the Saw players who want to play this to be substitutes so if someone doesn't reply within three days, then you will take over from that person for good. Would that be okay?

I want to be the dude who had the one-night stand!

Adaaaaaaam please :)

Hello Razz ;)

Keep your voice down!...and meet me round the back in 5 minutes.

Ooo! Can I join please! This sounds brilliant. (I started the Saw game, but then went away on holiday...so is there any chance I don't have to be a sub?). I re-eaaaally want to be the dumb blonde.

Edited by Slaggis

Ooo! Can I join please! This sounds brilliant. (I started the Saw game, but then went away on holiday...so is there any chance I don't have to be a sub?). I re-eaaaally want to be the dumb blonde.

I will allow you to become a main as you never got the chance to play like the others did.

OK, the list is complete but I'm also looking for three more substitutes who will fill the role just in case someone does a runner, lol.

Edited by Animal

I want to be the dude who had the one-night stand!

Adaaaaaaam please :)

Hello Razz ;)

You bastard I wanted to marry that woman.

I'm ready for this btw!

I have decided to forward the date since I think next week would be a bit too long. The game will be played tomorrow and the first teenager playing will be Diageo. Will you survive one week?

Day - Awake

Night - Asleep

Nicholai

I couldn’t see anything, all I saw was a long alleyway along with gates to the back garden of houses. I ran as fast as I could, I started to hear screeching sounds like nails on a chalkboard. The sound echoed in my head and made me feel like I wasn’t safe.

“Nicky!” said a deep voice behind me.

Instantly, I turned around and saw nothing, just bins. I turned back and saw a little girl skipping rope.

“What are you doing out here? It’s night time, anyone could be out here!” I told the girl.

The girl looked up at me and smiled. The smile she gave me was something I couldn’t place, it was something that I’ve seen before but in my worst nightmares.

“He calls my name every night” she whispered.

I looked at the girl’s face, she seemed scared yet scary.

“Who?” I asked.

“Freddy!” she whispered and then giggled.

Freddy? Who’s Freddy? I keep on hearing that name but I don’t know where. The girl started to jump rope again and she started humming. That tune she was humming…it’s something I’ve always started to hear.

After finishing her song, she pointed behind me.

“He’s home!” she whispered.

I turned around instantly and saw a man with his hand raised in the air. There was something on four of his fingers, like extended nails. I screamed for help but no-one came.

The next thing I knew was me in my bed, sitting upright.

DAY

I was dreaming? It felt so real! My phone started to ring so I looked on the screen, Joanna’s name flashed on it. I answered her call.

“Nick? Oh my God! Get down to Dan’s house…something’s happened to Danny!” she said.

I tried to ask what it was but she put the phone down. I quickly put on some old jeans and a t-shirt and ran out my door. I forgot almost everything, all I had was the phone I held in my hand. I started to run as fast as I could. I started to lose my breath but I carried on running, it sounded too serious to stop. Danny only lived a few roads away from me so I could run it easily. As I turned into his road, I saw three police cars and an ambulance and there I saw Joanna, Adam and Stephanie. I went up to them, their faces looked pale and white. Joanna saw me and saw my face, she closed her eyes and sighed. I ran towards her and caught her, she looked like she was about to faint.

“What happened? Are you okay?” I asked her.

“It’s Dan…he’s…he’s dead!” she told me.

“Dead? How?” I asked.

“I don’t know, the police aren’t telling anyone anything but I’m sure I heard one of them say he commited suicide by slitting his wrist four times.” She told me.

Suicide? Danny? They must be mistaken. He were happy the last time I saw him, he had a beautiful girlfriend, the highest grades out of all of us and he was very popular.

“Somehow I don’t believe that” I shared my thoughts with her. She nodded in agreement.

“I know but they looked like they’ve seen all this before. The guy mentioned that his cuts were neat.”

“Neat?” I asked her.

I glanced over at his house and saw a stretcher come out of his house. His mom and dad were crying, they couldn’t believe it either. The stretcher had a black bag on it. I half-expected him to jump out of the bag but he never.

“Oh Danny…why?” I whispered to myself.

Joanna turned to my shoulder and started to cry, I could feel her pain. They were like brother and sister to each other.

I comforted her, trying to calm her down. She was shaking. Stephanie saw me and started to come over to talk to me and Adam followed.

“Like, oh my god, I, like, totally can’t believe he’s gone” Steph sobbed. Adam looked down and mumbled out a hello to me. I think he’s too upset to speak to anyone.

“The police are trying to keep something hidden but I couldn’t hear what it was. They said to make sure word doesn’t get out.” Adam told us.

“I think it, like, might be government stuff” Stephanie said in her usual Stephanie voice.

I don’t know what it was but there’s something strange going on. Why are the police acting weird? This wasn’t a suicide, I was sure of that much. This was murder.

NIGHT

I was listening to my headphones and the bed started to move. I quickly jumped off of my bed and I started to open the door. Everything was normal. I walked down the stairs and I went into the kitchen to make myself a glass of water. I opened the cupboard and there were no glasses. I opened them all and saw no glasses, plates, cups…nothing.

“Strange…” I said to myself.

I turned around and went into the living room. The whole room was trashed. Everything was on the floor, the television was smashed, the sofa ripped. I looked at the wall in the room and in the corner, I saw Danny’s body, lying there. He was like a statue, the cuts Joanna said about were on his arms. I looked on the wall, and in big red letters said:

“ONE, TWO, FREDDY’S COMING FOR YOU!”

“Freddy?” I whispered to myself. I turned around instantly and I’m back in that dark, cold alley. I hated it. I walked forward, waiting for something happen to make me jump. That screeching noise came again and I flinched. I looked straight ahead and nowhere else, I wanted to know what was at the end of the alleyway. I wonder whether it’s the way out of this place…it creeped me right out. I felt something on my foot, I looked down and saw a puddle. I looked under my foot and saw nothing but red.

I felt like screaming but my voice escaped me, I looked around again and saw nothing but I heard a deep, eerie laugh.

“Nicholai…” I heard a familiar voice croak. I turned around and I saw Danny. My mouth was open, shocked.

“I didn’t kill myself…Freddy’s back…he never left…” he told me.

I couldn’t do nothing but look at him in shock. Dan…he’s there. He’s alive! Wait, Nicholai, it’s a dream. It’s just a crazy dream.

“Nicholai” he cried, tears streaming from his eyes. “Help me!”

He held his arms out to me.

What should I do?:

A) “You’re dead! You must be!”

B) “I knew you wouldn’t commit suicide!”

C) “YOU’RE FREDDY!”

I waited, staring into his bloodshot eyes. Tears of red started to stream down his face.

“He did this to me!” he shouted, his arms still open.

I looked at him and saw the state he was in. This is him, I’m sure.

I started to walk forward and I hugged him.

“I knew you wouldn’t commit suicide!” I said. “It was crazy for people to think of that.”

He started to laugh.

“Of course I wouldn’t, Nick. After all, why would I kill myself when I haven’t even killed you yet?”

What? What did he mean by that? That laugh came back again and this time, his whole body started bleeding. My body was covered in his blood.

“Oh my God, Dan!” I said, trying to stop the bleeding. There was too much blood, I didn’t know where the cuts were. I covered his arms but his back started to bleed and his legs…even his eyes.

“YOU BASTARD!” I screamed.

“Bastard son of a hundred maniacs” I heard a reply. A deep, dark voice hollowing the dark alley.

I pushed Danny away and he fell, when he touched the ground, his body vanished but the blood still remained pouring out of nowhere. I turned around and I saw that man with the nails again.

He started to laugh.

“Can’t sleep?” he laughed. “Danny’s resting in pieces”

I looked at his nails, four long nails. He did it. He killed Danny.

“Fuck you, asshole!” I shouted and I ran towards him. I don’t care if I die, this bastard isn’t going to get the better of me.

Ready to hit him with everything I had, he vanished into thin air. I stopped in my tracks and looked around.

“Show your face, pussy!” I screamed. “I’ll kick your ass!”

I heard that deep, satanic laugh again. He won’t defeat me!

“Turn around and you’ll die!” he said.

“I don’t care!” I instantly said to him.

A) “I’ll win this!”

B) “Come catch me, Fred!”

Agh, what an unfortunate turn of events.

I'll go with A) since the other one seems to get people killed in movies...

“I think you do! You care about Dan, don’t you?” he asked me.

I trembled in fear, wondering what and who this psycho was. He was probably some backstreet junkie or something.

“See, I don’t think you know who I am, do you?” he asked.

It was true, I had no idea who this guy was. All I knew was that his name was Freddy…

“Freddy!” I shouted to him, I felt a little smirk come across my face.

“Huh. I know you know my name, but WHO am I?” he asked me. “And more importantly, am I dangerous to your friends? You see, Ni-”

“Don’t you touch them!” I screamed at that bastard. I don’t know whether they’ve been having this recurring dream or whether they’ve even seen him but I would never put anyone through this.

He laughed at me, he was far away before and then, in a split second he grabbed my neck and raised me in the air. I couldn’t breathe.

“I should kill you right here, right now, little piggy!” he shouted at me in an angry voice. “But for now, I want you to send a message…tell them I’m back and this time, nothing will stop me!” he finished and then threw me to the ground. I picked myself up and dusted myself off and stared at him.

“I’ll win this!” I said. “No little bitch like you will beat this!”

He looked at me and laughed. “There’s nothing you can do to defeat me! Many have tried and many have fallen by my blades” he said, waving the hand with his knives on. “You really think someone like you can stop me? Dan tried and he failed, what makes you special?” he asked me.

A) “Courage”

B) “I know about you!”

C) “The fact that I can kick your ass where you stand”

D) “….Uh….”

I don't know what I know about him, but it sounds juicy? Wife cheating on him perhaps?

Anyway B) “I know about you!”

“You’re just some loser who wants attention. What’s the matter Freddy? Wife thinks you’re not man enough for her?” I mocked. “I know about you!” He wasn’t going to intimidate me.

He took one glance at me and laughed. “Of course you do, I’m a legend! Springwood Slasher, that’s what they call me!” he said to me in that dark, satanic voice.

“Springwood Slasher?” I asked him. Where have I heard that before?

“Yeah, and here’s a little thing for you to NEVER forget it!” he said. With one swift of his hand, something invisible grabbed me and pushed me and pinned me to the wall. Both of my arms pinned to the wall, I couldn’t move.

He started walking slowly towards me, I started to panic. Is this guy for real? I got really scared now, the closer he got. He started to cut my left arm.

“AAAAAAAAAH! You bastard!” I screamed.

He started to laugh and then he started cutting my right arm.

“Send me a little message to your bastard parents!” he said and then he was about to cut my stomach but luckily, before he did, I woke up…

What would have happened if I didn’t awake from that dream? I just thank my lucky stars I did wake up and I prayed that I wouldn’t have to face that horrible nightmare again but somehow, I knew that that prayer wasn’t going to come true.

NICHOLAI: 1 LIFE LOST, 2 LIVES LEFT

(You did well, you were close as well, lol)

Razziatore, you'll be up for your first nightmare.

Close to being unharmed from the nightmare, lol. It was your last choice, if you had chosen the right one, you wouldn't have lost a life, lol.

NICHOLAI

DAY TWO

I woke up in a sweat, I couldn’t breathe properly. I sat on the edge of my bed, thinking of that horrific nightmare I had. Who was he and what was this name he went by, Springwood Slasher? I got off the side of my bed, noticing a sudden pain in both of my arms. I went to the lights and switched them on.

“What the….”, blood was pouring out of my arms, I couldn’t believe it. I ran to the bathroom and cleaned the blood in water. I got a towel and dried my arms. I closed my eyes and sighed for a minute, thinking how I managed to cut my arms in my sleep. I carefully took the towels off my arms and noticed my left and right arm had cuts everywhere, but these weren’t ordinary cuts. They said a message. On my left arm, it said ‘BACK’ and on my right it said ‘FREDDY’S’. I was shocked, complete horror flooded my mind as I realised how the cuts happened.

I grabbed a jumper to cover up the cuts and grabbed a pair of jeans and silently went out of the house to get to Joanna’s…

JOANNA

DAY

I heard a faint tapping noise on my window. I was still asleep. I heard it again and again so I got up and opened the window to see Nicholai in my front garden.

“What do you want at this time of morning?” I asked grumpily.

“I need to see you, it’s urgent!” he said to me.

I rolled my eyes and shut my window. I put my dressing gown on and went downstairs to let him in. God knows why he’s here now. I opened the door and he quickly came in and locked the door

“Bit early isn’t it?” I asked him.

He looked at me as if he was scared, his eyes looked dazed.

“N-Nicholai?” I asked for him.

He just stared at me with no expression.

“You’re scaring me now, what’s wrong?” I asked.

He rolled up his sleeves of his jumper and saw words on his arms, I gasped in shock.

“What the fuck have you done to yourself?” I asked him.

Then he stared at me again, both of us in silence. He looked puzzled this time, like there was a riddle that was so obvious yet he couldn’t get it.

“Nothing, you won’t believe what I’m about to tell you and I don’t blame you if you want to stay away from me but you have to be warned.” He looked at me, this time I was the one staring at him wildly. I nodded my head so he could continue. “There’s this man who wears a red and green jumper and has knives for fingers, he’s called Freddy and he killed Danny.”

I gasped. “Love, Danny died because he commited suicide!” I didn’t believe he commited suicide for one minute but it’s the only conclusion I could come to.

“No!” he yelled at me, I hushed him, my parent’s were still in bed. “Danny died because of Freddy!”

“Who’s Freddy?” I asked him.

He looked at me, “you haven’t seen him yet, have you?”

I looked at him, not sure what to say so I said the truth. “No, I don’t know a Freddy.”

“He’s this man who’s in my dreams and he has these weird knives for fingers and he’s trying to kill me.” He looked at his arms. “He almost did last night, he did this to my arms. He told me to warn the kids and parents that he was back. I said I wouldn’t so he did this to me.”

I didn’t know what to say, I was still shocked about his arms but there isn’t no way that can happen. It was a dream.

“It was a nightmare, that’s all!” I told him.

“I saw Danny, he was pouring blood all over his body!” his voice suddenly louder.

“Stop! Just stop!” I demanded him.

“He told me that Freddy killed him!” he shouted.

“SHUT UP!” I cried. “GO!”

He looked at me, bewildered that I never believed him. “Fine” he finally said. “But don’t say I didn’t warn you!” he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek and left…

NIGHT

I was in the school playground with everyone there. Nicholai, Stephanie, Adam and Brian. We were having a laugh because Stephanie thought onomatopoeia was a disease.

“It totally sounds like one!” she said, laughing.

We were all lying on the grass, Nicholai was holding me in his arms and we were looking into the sky and watching the clouds pass by.

“You know I love you.” He suddenly said to me.

I smiled and looked into his eyes. “I love you too”

And he smiled at that and looked into the sky again. The blue sky, sun and clouds look so peaceful. This is probably the happiest I’ve ever been in my life.

I closed my eyes, happily in Nicholai’s arms. He held me tight.

I felt something land on my nose, it started to rain? It didn’t look like it. I opened my eyes and saw that the blue sky had gone and the sky was grey. The rain started to pour. The air smelt funny, like rusted metal or something. I looked down to see red everywhere. I raised my hand up and held it out to catch the raindrops, my entire hand was painted red in a second. I realised then that it was raining blood. I screamed.

“NICHOLAI!” I screamed for him but no-one came. I ran into the school and shut the door behind me, tears falling from my eyes. The school looked abandoned but there were red foot and handprints all over the floors and walls. I went into my English classroom and looked at the board.

“3, 4, BETTER LOCK YOUR DOOR”

What does THAT mean? I wondered to myself. I walked closer to the board to examine it. I couldn’t work it out. I wondered who wrote that. I looked on the teacher’s desk and I saw neatly-sharpened pencils and a knife. I grabbed the knife and ran back out of the classroom and into the hallway. I looked left and right but no-one was anywhere. I was alone. I didn’t want to go back out to the bloody rain so I stayed inside.

“Hello!” I hollered but no-one answered back. I reached the end of the hallway and saw two doors on my left and my right. The left one said Science and the right one said Gym. I don’t remember the classrooms being so close together, I thought to myself. I heard a screech so I turned around and saw a man at the other end of the hallway and he started to laugh. I raised my knife at him. His hand, it looks like he’s grown nails.

“Feel the burn!” he said and he laughed.

With one flick of his strange hand, a line of fire was heading to my direction where I was standing. I looked left and right, I had to decide where to go and fast.

Where should I go?

A) Gym

B) Science

Oooh Gym or Science, coincidentally that's a question I had to ask myself once. For the sake of having a twisted peak into my parallel universe, I shall choose Gym.

*Ducks out of firing line, screams*

I looked at the gym door and I ran through it. I heard his deep, cold laugh fill the corridor. It creeped me out. The gym was dark, I couldn’t see a thing. I searched for the light on the wall so I could see. Just who was that guy and how the hell did he do that with his hand? I flicked on the light and saw trampolines all with one person each. It made it impossible to reach the other end of the room unless I got on the trampolines. It was a mix of boys and girls about my age. They were jumping but as they were jumping, they were saying something all at once.

“He’s behind you” “Run for your life” “Get out of here” “You’re dreaming” “This is a nightmare” “Wake up you stupid girl” “Please don’t kill her” “Please wake up, you won’t like this”

That was all I could pick up, I turned to the door and I couldn’t see the weirdo but the gym fell silent. When I turned back, each of the teenagers were hanging from their necks. I put my hand to my mouth to quieten the screams. I started to cry.

“I need to get out of here!” I cried and I ran to open the door I came through but the fire licked up the door, making it impossible to open the door. The handle I was holding burnt me. I turned round and the hanging teenagers disappeared. I couldn’t see anyone at all, just the trampolines. I walked forward, knife in hand, ready to defend myself. I got on one of the trampolines and I turned to the door to see there was no more fire blocking my escape. I jumped off and ran back and the fire started again and I heard a laugh.

“Looks like it’s the leap of faith for me” I said to myself and I went on the trampoline again. I started to cross but then I saw the guy suddenly jump up out of one of them.

“Come to Freddy” he said.

Freddy? Nicholai’s nightmare man? I had to escape him yet I had to know how he got the cuts. I can find that out later, I thought.

Time to move across the room on the trampolines. You and Freddy have six goes so you need to cross the room in six goes. You can only move to your left, right and straight ahead. Watch out because five trampolines will make you miss a go and two of them will make you lose a life and then you’ll wake up. Don’t be put off by this though. The good news is three trampolines will make you move two steps to escape Freddy. The bad news is none of the ‘miss-a-go’ or ‘lose a life’ trampolines affects Freddy. Good luck!

Copy and paste the trampolines and whatever trampoline you want to move to, put a J in it. Don’t forget, you can only move left, right or straight on so…

A) 3 (left)

B) 10 (straight)

C) 5 (right)

[19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24]

[13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18]

[7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12]

[F] [2] [3] [J] [5] [6]

This is the third and final day that Razz has to reply, if he doesn't, then a substitute will carry on the place as Joanna and Razz will be put in substitutes.

[19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24]

[13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18]

[7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12]

[F] [2] [J] [4] [5] [6]

I figure I'll face my fears head on and head left.

Sign in to follow this