NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

God of War Collection

Never played a God of War before but i have heard good things about them.

This will definatly tempt me to try them out!

The boxart is pretty substandard but nevermind, I would have preferred some more original and unified artwork in the style of Metroid Prime Trilogy, now that game has some quality boxart but anyway it's not the box I'm buying it for really it's the games contained on the Blu-ray disc within but still it'd be nice if there was a sleeve over the whole thing with some nice original artwork instead. :)

Yeah, that box art is dumb. How many times do they want to write 'God of War' on it?!

Hopefully that's just the US one and the PAL one will be better. Although it just a box so ultimately meh.

Edit: Well it isn't coming out in Europe this year...

Where is everyone importing this from?

Edited by Daft

Yeah, that box art is dumb. How many times do they want to write 'God of War' on it?!

Hopefully that's just the US one and the PAL one will be better. Although it just a box so ultimately meh.

Edit: Well it isn't coming out in Europe this year...

Where is everyone importing this from?

Exactly... also, not this year? why not? :wtf: at least it's on a Blu-Ray so they shouldn't be region locking it.

There is no reason but SCEE have confirmed it. I'm importing.

Probably be importing it from VGP. Did excellently last time with Blaz Blue.

There is no reason but SCEE have confirmed it. I'm importing.

Same. The first half of next year is going to be busy enough without playing some upscaled PS2 games. Gimme now! lol

God of War Collection will include the long-awaited God of War III E3 2009 Demo. Each copy of God of War Collection will include a voucher codethat can be redeemed through PlayStation Network on the day of purchase.

That just sweetens the deal.

That just sweetens the deal.

Damn right! :D it needed something extra and this is it, do we have a definite date for the US release yet? Because as soon as we do I'll be ordering this beast for sure. :)

DoWantDoWantDoWantDoWantDoooooooWaaaaaant!

:D

do-want.jpg

For someone like me who never played a god of War game. This is a pretty convienient development.

I'm in the same boat, hence I really want this. :D

I had a quick chance to watch God war of 3 at the expo with the people I went with. Its awesome, definately something I wanted for myself, I love how you can rip people's eyeballs out and the graphics are superb! It makes me want to play the others.

The boxart isn't very striking though, looks almost - dull? Abit like when they have stuff for xbox classics. Yuck.

Edited by nightwolf

Just looked at my pre-order for this, and it comes out on the 17th, a week after MW2. This is shaping up to be the best Q4 evar.

Just looked at my pre-order for this, and it comes out on the 17th, a week after MW2. This is shaping up to be the best Q4 evar.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Didnt want to know! Now I am going to start counting down the days! Cannot wait! :cry:

Is that the US date or does it have UK date as well?

US. I think the UK release date is March (TBC)

Sign in to follow this