NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Advent Calendar!

I often use the following arguement to battle "your too old"

you are never to old for chocolate

Woo goes up tommorow, what one does everyone have?

I have a lindt one, and it looks QUALITY, and so it should be as it was quite pricey.

30.jpg

• Soft-melting Lindor tablets
  • Milk chocolate Snowballs with a creamy filling
  • Milk Chocolate Santa Claus
  • Solid mini Baubles
  • Excellence Minis: Extra Creamy + Crunchy Caramel + Macadamia
  • Lindor Milk and white chocolate mini baubles

Advent calendars usually get me in the xmas spirit.:yay:

Lindt chocolate FTW.

i had one least year, set me back 5 english pounds, but the chocolate is sweet, you get a big santa on the 25th

Factoid of the day: The 'X' in Xmas is in fact a greek letter, 'chi'. This was used as an abbreviation for Christ, possibly due to the name's early clandestinity, and Xmas became a scholarly term.

I suppose you might say the term has fallen from grace, as many now see it as synonymous with Christmas' commercial side. It's like the swastika all over again.

But getting back on topic, I won't be having an advent calendar. Being a 'responsible adult', I'm apparently beyond such seasonal treats as Easter eggs. I might just take it upon myself to buy some Dubble bars as compensation.

I didnt mean about the way Christmas or Xmas is spelt, the way people say it should eb called the festive celebration and find the word "Xmas" (again however you spell it) offensive.

fatnickc, eh.. :cry:

But oh well. I recevied a plain advent calendar yesterday with some sort of festive scene on it. But I will find that Lindt one!

Well, I got up this monring, my Mum had liad out a horrid 99p one as I've already said, a small picture one and a big bag of 24 different big chocolates, like Crunchies, Milybar's etc. YAY!

This will be the first year I won't have one....

Our little boy's growing up.

Like Guy and Mike... well just taking their idea and copying it really I'm going to be doing a DVD based advent thing. Though I've yet to decide between two seasons of The Sopranos or the first season of LOST, and the clock's ticking dude!

Our little boy's growing up.

Like Guy and Mike... well just taking their idea and copying it really I'm going to be doing a DVD based advent thing. Though I've yet to decide between two seasons of The Sopranos or the first season of LOST, and the clock's ticking dude!

Originality is the key, to VICTORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY. YEAH.

I often use the following arguement to battle "your too old"

you are never to old for chocolate

So so true.

By the way my lovely lindt chocolate was delicious this morning, all that soft chocolate inside :laughing:

I still havent got one of these bad bots, the clock is ticking.

My parents reckon that 25 is too old for them to be gettin me an advent calendar, but fear not, my sister-in-law got me a simpsons one, so i'm happy! :grin:

I got a Simpsons one too : peace:

Well I didnt think I was going to get one at all, being 21 n all my mum didnt get me one this year, then when I got to work this morning, there was one on the desk from the marketing department, great I thought, until I tried todays chocolate :shakehead

But then...when I saw my girlfriend tonight, her mum got me a madagasgar one!! Madagasgar ftw!!! (that ain't gonna flyyy)

My Cadbury's one sucks, I reckon it must be a Co-Op 99p-er. The chocolate is tasteless and they're tiny!

you get a big santa on the 25th

You should mark your post with a spolier tags! :santa:

Mother bought me a Cadbury's one today. She must be in a generous mood as she also bought me a magazine and a suit too.

I'll have a look for that Lindt one today, then eat up the chocolates for the 3 days I've missed!

Had a mini 'Lindt excellence' milk chocolate square this morning, I can't get over how quality the chocolate is for an advent calendar :santa:

Had a mini 'Lindt excellence' milk chocolate square this morning, I can't get over how quality the chocolate is for an advent calendar :santa:

The Dad bought me the lindt one too, todays was indeed simply divine. :santa: Must of set him back a good 5 pounds. :laughing:

I have a lindt one, and it looks QUALITY, and so it should be as it was quite pricey.

No it doesn't. It looks cheap. Lindt or not!

Right - I'm just going to pop out and have a look for the advent calendar now.

Edit : Couldn't find it anywhere I looked, but oh well. I could just buy a pack of Lindor...

I was in leeds on the 31st and the only place we could find was Morrisons, which only sold ONE calendar - so me and my gal have Mars ones... And then I left the bloody thing in Leeds :( So when I get it around the 10th, chances are I will be 10 choc's down aaah!

Sign in to follow this