Sign in to follow this  
yesteryeargames

wanted GBA metroid zero mission + any other gameboy games

wanted GBA metroid zero mission + any other gameboy,Colour,advance, games

and snes n64 also

please pm if you have any of these

thanks

Yesteryear I have metroid zero mission and gb & n64 games for sale here

Metroid Zero Mission not on my thread, but its boxed and in excellent condition. Make me an offer.

Damn, my mistake, I've got Metroid Fusion.

Never came back to me last time you asked me regarding my games clearout.

Edited by lostmario

I know you asked for a PM but I'll post it here in case other people are interested :heh:

I have Donkey Kong Country 2 in perfect condition for sale on GBA and Perfect Dark on GBC :heh:

I also have N64/SNES games to part with too but I'll post those later when I have more time!

Nando - DKC2 an original? I only ask, because there are so many fake cartridges/copies floating around everywhere.

If so, how does £10 sound?

Nando - DKC2 an original? I only ask, because there are so many fake cartridges/copies floating around everywhere.

If so, how does £10 sound?

£10 sounds fair.. thought I'm not quite sure I want to get rid of it yet :eek: ..and yes, it's a proper version :heh: I got it new from GAME a few years ago :hehe:

Here are a few pictures of games on offer..

PerfectDarkDKC2.jpg

BeetleAdventureRacing.jpg

GASPFightersNEXTream.jpg

MortalKombat4.jpg

RainbowSix.jpg

TwistedEdgeSnowboarding.jpg

N64Cartridges.jpg

Why do you continue to tempt me with World Driver & Body Harvest!!!

I have the Donkey Kong Land Trilogy if interested illiterate?

Why do you continue to tempt me with World Driver & Body Harvest!!!

..because you continue to neglect your desires :heh: I'll do them for you for a good price or as a swap for something.. or a VC game or two :smile:

Nando - well, let me know if you would like to sell it, because I'm interested.

Lostmario - I posted in your thread :)

..ok, iLLiterate :smile: I just had a quick blast on it there to make sure it was working perfectly (not that I was ever in doubt :heh:) and I think I am interested in doing business with you :hehe:

If you still want it, what way would you like to pay? I am happy to accept payment via Paypal or a trade for something if you prefer :smile: I would also be delighted to accept a couple of VC games if you have a Wii.. or you can mix and match whatever method of payment best suits :D

I have a Paypal account which I can pay by? Let me know what the postage cost will be, and PM me your e-mail address so I can send the payment over. Thanks.

That'll do.. I assume it will cost me about £2 for postage and packaging :smile:

The game really is perfect.. good as new and played very little :heh: My question to you is if your offer of £10 included p&p or if it was £10 + cost of postage..?

Let me know and we can try to wrap up the deal by Saturday so I can get it out to you and maybe you'll have it with you by the start of next week :hehe:

£10 + P&P. Don't worry about being in a hurry to get it out by Saturday, I don't need it immediately :) Drop my a PM with your PayPal e-mail address and I'll send a payment over.

..name your price, yesteryeargames :smile: Then we'll talk business :heh:

And the guy who puts iLL in iLLiterate, I think I accept your offer in sickness.. and in health :hehe:

I'll PM you the necessary details tomorrow and we can take it from there :smile: If there are any other games you would like to take off my hands, let me know and I can post them all together : peace:

Edited by nekunando

Sign in to follow this