Simon Cowell:  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Simon Cowell:

• He's almost always awesome
    • He's OK
    • He can be good & bad
    • He's a cock

Cunt. Die.

That's enough about dwarf, what about the topic at hand?

That's enough about dwarf, what about the topic at hand?

lol, lovely

I think Simon Cowell is entertaining and so does his job. He doesn't try to sugarcoat things so he is funny.

i voted good and bad because that is the good side... he's a great tv personality..

but in musical terms.. no it's not happening.. some of his decisions are wrong and well hell the whole xfactor thing is worthless in the first place.. has anyones career lasted more than one and a half years?

I don't listen to the kind of music he is involved in so I don't really care about that side of things. :heh:

Simon Cowell certainly wouldn't appreciate great musical talent like Metallica, the Chili Peppers, or indeed 50 Cent.

Very good, very good... That means at least I'm tough, I'll be back later anyway, just so you can prepare yourself.

I don't listen to the kind of music he is involved in so I don't really care about that side of things. :heh:

doesnt matter it's mainstream it's everywhere so tough :heh:

He does what he does and he's good at it, he knows what he's doing and his business, and clearly doesn't tolerate those telling him otherwise. However, the whole format is tired and it irks me sometimes, I end up watching it from time to time regardless, but I really do wish it'd die a nice death and be replaced by something different/better. What happened to the good old days of family game show type things eh! Bring back Brucie!

Word, he got where he is by knowing his shit. I may disagree on some counts but there ye go.

Bring back Play Your Cards Right.

Plus Cheryl needs to die/be sacked. She's a pile of shit. All she ever does is cry at people singing, even when it isn't a sad song.

Yeah but she is really hot! It helps to have something nice to look at at that table.

Yeah but she is really hot! It helps to have something nice to look at at that table.

Danni isn't that bad to look at, but she's really not done herself any favours by cutting her hair.

Personally think he's a wanker. Not just because he's rich, but because he is a genuine tosser.

Is it just me, or have you always wanted to see Cowell and Gordon Ramsay fight? My money's on Ramsay.

What's the difference between a fake tosser and a genuine tosser?

They wear a label of authenticity or something?

Somebody could put on an act for TV in order to increase the ratings. I reckon Cowell would do something like that if he wasn't a tosser already.

I actually think hes alright, hes the only one whose honest on these shows and calls out complete losers and lets face it he makes more money in a year than most people on this board (very much including myself) will make in a lifetime baby! I know someone that was an intern for him and they said he was actually really polite he just acts like a psycho to get ratings.

I dunno, they don't broadcast the British X-Factor over here, so I don't really watch it. (Not that I would even if they did broadcast it, but that's a different story.) I like the fact that he's honest about some of the auditionees, as they sometimes need a reality check, but other times he just seems unnecessarily brutal, like he's just doing it for the sake of doing it (which is kind of his role in the programme, but still). That and the fact that he sometimes seems perhaps a bit too happy about himself. But that's just the vibe I get from him - it could be wrong.

Now, the equivalent of Simon Cowell in the Danish edition of X-Factor, Thomas Blachman ... him I really hate! He was hired to have the same "bad guy" image as Simon Cowell, but most of the time he just spurts shit. It doesn't even make any sense. He has no point, but begins rambling about stuff just to sound smart ... only to sound smart. And he is most definitely happy to hear his own voice.

Now, the equivalent of Simon Cowell in the Danish edition of X-Factor, Thomas Blachman ... him I really hate! He was hired to have the same "bad guy" image as Simon Cowell, but most of the time he just spurts shit. It doesn't even make any sense. He has no point, but begins rambling about stuff just to sound smart ... only to sound smart. And he is most definitely happy to hear his own voice.

Yeah, at least Simon Cowell seems to know what he's talking about, even if he's wrong.

I mean, it's not an act. He is a true nob.

Really? I heard he's a decent guy in general but is just a bit of a bitch when it comes to talent shows?

I love him!

He's got so much sense in these talent shows, because he's been around long enough to know what showbiz is about. In Britain's Got Talent Amanda would only put an act through if they either had a sob story or were a child, but Simon cuts the shit and just does what's need to be done.

He's a dick, he may be right, but he's a dick. He's a dick for ratings, people love or love to hate him tearing into people. Of course, some people need a truly blunt and rude turn down to accept the fact they aren't any good. Most probably don't need him doing his best to make them cry.

For all of you people saying that some people need a reality check, part of the reason that they are so deluded and then get so angry when he tells them otherwise, is because they've spent about 3 hours doing the crowd shots pakced together in a queue, then they've seen four different judges who have all put them through to the next round. Then after 12 hours they finally see Simon and the rest who just shoots them down on national television after they've been built up for 12 agonising hours. I'd be pissed off if I realised that I'd been put through 4 times only to have the piss ripped out of me.

For all of you people saying that some people need a reality check, part of the reason that they are so deluded and then get so angry when he tells them otherwise, is because they've spent about 3 hours doing the crowd shots pakced together in a queue, then they've seen four different judges who have all put them through to the next round. Then after 12 hours they finally see Simon and the rest who just shoots them down on national television after they've been built up for 12 agonising hours. I'd be pissed off if I realised that I'd been put through 4 times only to have the piss ripped out of me.

But they are still under the impression that they have talent, which they don't. And frankly, sometimes it's so painfully obvious that you're amazed they didn't realise it themselves. THAT's what I don't get. I don't really like the slaughtering of people, which is one of the reasons I don't watch the show, but they still need a reality check when it comes to their "talent".