NEurope

I can't believe one of the biggest games of the year doesn't have a thread! Crazy stuff!!

Anyways, I'm really excited about it. Mildly disappointed by the track list, and very worried about how much I'm going to spend on DLC!!

Anyways, I'm pre-ordering now, and I just wanted to confirm Guitar Hero World Tour stuff will work with it!!

Yeah, they work with the GH:WT instruments.

I'll be getting it day one. All DLC will be mine too! :D:yay::yay:

Day one purchase and all DLC for me three!

One thing that's great is that there's no PS2 version so the game should look the same as the 360 & PS3 versions.

Has it been confirmed if there will be any online play or leaderboards btw?

Edited by welsh_gamer

I'm presuming there will be. Glad the Wii version isn't being gimped. I'd rather get it on the Wii. Looking forward to both this and GH5 (which sounds like an incredible Wii version).

Abbey Road coming out on day 1; can play the B side individually or as a 15 minute medley! I'm going to have an erection all weekend!!!

And we're having a big Beatles fancy dress party with Rock band on!!

The Wii version definitely has online I know that. Not sure about leaderboards but believe its in there.

Erm... yeh, I'm getting this. It's the f'ing Beatles so why wouldn't I. I'll be getting it on the 360 though but really, it doesn't matter what platform you get it on as it should be good.

For the past 2 years or so, i've continued to promise myself to buy either Rock Band or Guitar Hero- problem is as soon as i make a decision, there's a new version is announced. Considering there are only two main brands, this market seems saturated- and to me thats off putting.

Huh. But you just buy one set of equipment (surely Beatles?!?!) and then you can buy Rock Band and Guitar Hero disks and play them all!! I think it's great! You get to play everything, and now it's all DLC and you can import past game songs onto the new game, then it's even simpler!!

Yes this is going to be a great game.

I am just wondering when the hell Rock Band 2 will be released on the Wii in Europe ?

I suppose, I will have to buy GH5 and Beatles Rock Band first.

in terms of buying either rock band or guitar hero..

which instruments are more compatible with which?

i;m always so confused with this

Can't believe this game isn't getting talked about more!

My game came today and I've been playing it for about 4 hours straight. Played through 90% of the story mode....its absolutely incredible... Me and my mate played, him on guitar, me on drums, both us with sellotaped microphones to chairs in front of us harmonising..!! What a night!!

Couple of things I didn't know - you can do the story mode online!! Lots of achievements, and videos and...well...it's just an amazing package!!!

Anyone else get it?!

theres not a whole lot to discuss though is there. there has never been a singstar queen thread or a guitar hero aerosmith one either..

I dunno. what's your favourite beatles song I guess? I gotta go with yesterday on that one

But...this ISN'T just another game! It's a BEATLES GAME!!!!

PS Hey Jude

PPS What downloadable content is coming out, and is it THIS friday?

My review will be up soon. Played it all weekend. Shame it is currently missing Yesterday, Let it Be and Help! More classics next time (the track list for a 'tribute' to The Beatles is a tad disapointing). Still, random gems like Dear Prudence and the secret song are there so it's not all bad. Would have loved Blackbird though. DLC is a bain for once!! Guess you can't please everyone but this is The Beatles FFS!

Edited by tapedeck

Although there are LOADS of songs I wish were there; it's still an excellent track list.

Can't wait for the album releases...I know I'm going to buy every single piece of DLC for this game. Loving that they're releasing full albums!! Wish I didn't have to wait til October for Abbey Road though...

As with all Rock Band and Guitar Hero games, the off-putting thing is the price. It's just too damn expensive for me. Getting a game itself is tricky enough, but buying all the instruments for this too, it's just way beyond my means.

I bought Guitar Hero 3 with a guitar, and I still play it quite a bit. I love it. Brilliant game. If I had the money, this would be a no-brainer. But, it's just way too expensive.

Enjoy your purchase, Dazzy.

got this on 360 , its good im a casual beatles fan and im enjoying it allot , if your a fan this is a must buy if your a casual fan like me id reccomend it still

Yeah if you like the Beatles you simply have to get it.

Feirce; if you have a guitar then why not get it? Also, you can pick up USB mics cheaply - now you can play guitar and sing! Then buy a drum kit whenever you can afford it :)

As with all Rock Band and Guitar Hero games, the off-putting thing is the price. It's just too damn expensive for me. Getting a game itself is tricky enough, but buying all the instruments for this too, it's just way beyond my means.

What puts me off getting anything other than Guitar Hero III is the price of the instruments, the fact that in less than 12 months they will pump out more instruments with fancy new features that you'll have to buy to get the most out of the game, and that Harmonix and Activision can't seem to get along well enough to ensure that all instruments are cross-compatible with all music games on the Wii.

The guitar hero 3 guitars work absolutely perfectly with all guitar Herod and rock band. The new features are pointless at best!

come together

right now

over me

*jizz*

I have a friend who'll probably get this, can't wait to go and play it. I love Rock Band, but I'll never buy it. The plastic instruments are expensive and take up too much room. I don't need to pay anything to enjoy these games. So awesome.

Have the family coming round on Sunday and I kinda want this for that day but apart from that and christmas I probably wouldn't play it often....yet I still want it. Why don't I work at Game anymore?