NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Cube

Firefox 1.5

Its out.

Key improvements with the browser include automatic updates (which means users no longer need to download a complete new version of the browser to upgrade), faster browser navigation, drag and drop reordering for browser tabs (previously only available as a third-party plug-in, improvements to pop-up blocking and better support for Mac OS X. There's also a number of bug fixes and security enhancement

Complete changelog:

http://www.squarefree.com/burningedge/releases/1.5-comprehensive.html

At last an auto-update feature! I hated having to download the whole thing all the time.

so do i need to download anything for this, or is my firefox already updated with it. :wtf:

I tried opera but i couldnt stand it. I couldnt figure out how the hell to use it with all the things coming up at the right and i couldnt figure out how to transfer my favourites.

Have installed it , but I figured that I would do a clean install and delete all earlier versions.

Good thinking , except that I have managed to delete my profile , therefore all my bookmarks and password manager were cleared. I am now locked out of some of my favourite sites because I have forgotten all my login details , DOH !!!.

I think its a very nice update, feels faster and less buggy. And auto-update is nice aswell.

yay! good taste man! :heh:

Im a opera man too :love: . Its simply the best and nows its add free so there is no reason not to give it a try. :bowdown: opera :bowdown:

Opera's an aquired taste... it takes a little bit of getting used to. However, once you find your way around, you wonder how you lived without it - its so much slicker and faster to use than any other browser I've tried

I love the wand :)

I have all browser and firefox is definantly the best. I have used Opera for the last while, it is good although it fails to display a lot of sites properly for me.

i had problems with firefox since i got it, its slow, and it took a notion to die every now and then. And on three seperate pc's it stopped working altogether. Not a single problem with Opera.

Sign in to follow this