NEurope
dan-likes-trees

Exam results 2009

Chair got into Oxford! I'm telling you all in his name since I can't be arsed logging out and letting him on!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

Good luck everyone, and props to any going to University of Leeds. You'll have an unbelievable time! :):(

Keele have offered me a place through clearing to study Politics :) Glad I got that over and done with very quickly, now I just have to wait for their official offer and finalise everything through UCAS.

Wow, well done to everyone so far, just waiting for this thread to be bombarded when people come back from collecting their results. Awesome news people, you're going to have an awesome time at Uni!

Why does results day have to be my birthday =P Or clearing day, for me. Since I did the International Baccalaureate and got my results on the 6th of July, I have been preparing myself thoroughly for clearing and making sure I know what to say and which unis to ring. Wanting to do Politics and if Exeter reject me (I'll be amazed if they don't) I think I'm going to try and get into Lancaster on any kind of Politics course :P

No way! I'm at Lancaster and it's absolutely awesome. In fact I have a friend doing Politics as well :) I have several friends at Exeter too, and they love it there. So either way you're set really. In other news - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Well done people especially Chairdriver!

So many people seem to like East Anglian, whats that about. Even my sister is going there >_>

Well done people especially Chairdriver!

So many people seem to like East Anglian, whats that about. Even my sister is going there >_>

I could have (and probably should have) gone to UEA, I had enough points but chose to stay at home because I was skint.

Remember if you don't get in to RING THEM UP AND BEG. It's how I got onto my course :D

I remember last year when I felt all unimportant getting my GCSEs and you lot were getting AS results.

Now I'm getting AS results and feel all unimportant again...

Any of you guys joining me and dom at Kent?

One of my great friends is about to start his 2nd year there! Seems to like it a lot :)

That's because it's amazing here, having 6 bars and a nightclub on campus is sweet.

Though this year I have to live not in parkwood which makes me sad :(

Any of you guys joining me and dom at Kent?

Few of my friends are going there, they be rather excited

Good luck everyone, and props to any going to University of Leeds. You'll have an unbelievable time! :):(

:D

Or at least im pretty sure it's a :D ... I only got ABB though they were asking AAB and said it was almost certain they wouldn;t let people in who didn;t match their offers :S Still, UCAS say I've been accepted... pretty fookin weird

COOLNESS BEARS! :D to everyone! (yes it was once a phrase)

I GOT INTO BANGOR. :grin:

1243056289545.gif

"Congratulations! Your place at Bangor University (B06) to study Psychology (C802) has been confirmed."

Found that out earlier this morning but just collected my results! :)

Psychology: B

Religious Studies: B

English Literature: C

which is EXACTLY what I needed! :bouncy:

yep, I'm off to Wales. :yay:

Just AS results.

Maths: A

Physics: B

Computing: A

Media: A

Most pleased about the marks in maths and computing, might need to redo the physics coursework (got a D in the coursework)

I'm defering to Hallam for a year to do politics, and then I have a supposed "promised" place for Journalism next year at Sheff Uni. So, it's worked out well in the end. When I found out I would have to defer Sheff Uni for a year, I literally just broke down. I didn't have the year at Hallam confirmed then, so I was terrified.

But yay! Congrats everyone, especially Chair. My best mate was 7 marks off getting into cambridge, she wad devastated. Though, she's getting it remarked asap, so fingers crossed.

God I feel old =(

Exactly what I was thinking... :/ *hugs Raining*

Congrats to all though, hope it works out for you all.

Congrats to all! :D

Chair, you are stunning! And will be dangerously close to ReZ being in Oxford :heh:

Congratulations everyone. Do not be dismayed if you have to go through clearing! University is what you make of it, and no matter where you go it will be a fantastic life experience.

Congrats to all! :D

Chair, you are stunning! And will be dangerously close to ReZ being in Oxford :heh:

I know. I'm going to visit him EVERY weekend, my pockets weighed down with sweets.