NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

If You Were God...

Just say you had the divine and seemingly limitless power of 'God'... Would you be anything like the God depicted in the Holy Bible for example? Would you 'care' about your creation to the extent of loving them to the degree of offering eternal happiness? Would you create more worlds with different laws? Would you intervene! Etc...

I'd create worlds to amuse myself. One of a perfect utopia, one where I sadisticaly crush things with natural disasters, one where insects become the dominant species etc..

I'd come down to the main planet I rule over, and confirm to people that heaven/hell does exist.

id have a bandito moustache, aviators, a cigar and shot gun. id deliver my own wrath upon the bad, bring prosparity to the good and distribute hot dickings to the sexy.

if only....

I'd have a giant game of marbles!

I absolutely LOVE these scene and the questions/potential it raises!! We could just be someone elses plaything!

We really have no idea of what's out there, how we exist, and how we were created!

What if god one of us?

like stranger on bus

trying to make his way home

What if god one of us?

like stranger on bus

trying to make his way home

what if god was one of us?

just a slob like one of us?

blu blu blu blu blu blu.

what if god was one of us?

just a slob like one of us?

blu blu blu blu blu blu.

'Chris the great that's was beautiful...'

We really have no idea of what's out there, how we exist, and how we were created!

What's out there? True. How we exist and how we were created... that we know.

If I was a God and somebody asked me if I was a God, I'd say "YES!"

Then I'd Falcon Punch them with a bit of lightning.

I'd create worlds to amuse myself. One of a perfect utopia, one where I sadisticaly crush things with natural disasters

The first Matrix I designed was quite naturally perfect, it was a work of art. Flawless. Sublime. A triumph equaled only by its monumental failure. The inevitability of its doom is apparent to me now as a consequence of the imperfection inherent in every human being. Thus I redesigned it, based on your history, to more accurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of your nature. However, I was again frustrated by failure. I have since come to understand the the answer eluded me because it required a lesser mind, or perhaps a mind less bound by the parameters of perfection.

- The Architect, The Matrix Reloaded

I'd cease to be god and then when crazy people argued that there was one, I'd tell them that it wasn't true...

If I was God I think the first thing I would do is smite Richard Dawkins.

Pure and simple, i'd remove speakers from mobile phones. Wouldnt have to listen to anymore trash while im on public transport, and the world would be a place of blissful harmony...

Pure and simple, i'd remove speakers from mobile phones. Wouldnt have to listen to anymore trash while im on public transport, and the world would be a place of blissful harmony...

If you were God you'd still be planning on using public transport???

Create a natural disaster (think noah's arc) to destroy all that is failure to this society. That is all.

Create a natural disaster (think noah's arc) to destroy all that is failure to this society. That is all.

I was going to say a wipe the slate clean type scenario, but didn't want to appear too emo. Looks like you beat me to it.

I still think it would be funny to do it in an overly angry style.

"Have mercy!"

"Fuck off you heathen!" *Lightning bolt to the balls/lady garden of said heathen*

"Think of the children!"

"Fuck the children!"

"Will that help our chances?"

"Don't be a perv!" *Lightning bolt to the balls/lady garden*

"Why are you-" *lightning bolt the the balls/lady garden*

You get the idea.

I was going to say a wipe the slate clean type scenario, but didn't want to appear too emo. Looks like you beat me to it.

I still think it would be funny to do it in an overly angry style.

"Have mercy!"

"Fuck off you heathen!" *Lightning bolt to the balls/lady garden of said heathen*

"Think of the children!"

"Fuck the children!"

"Will that help our chances?"

"Don't be a perv!" *Lightning bolt to the balls/lady garden*

"Why are you-" *lightning bolt the the balls/lady garden*

You get the idea.

Yeaaaaah.

Hey wait! I'm not an emo! D:

Just kill everyone I felt like, chavs, over the top emo-gofffffs etc. Could be fun. Like in Bruce Almighty, he gets overloaded with the prayers, just kill them all, no more prayers to deal with =P

Well no, there's obviously the Big Bang theory, but whose to say an alien race out there didn't create that... and how we exist... I mean, for all we know our universe could exist within an alien marble... we could be plugged into the Matrix?!

We really have no clue!

Well no, there's obviously the Big Bang theory, but whose to say an alien race out there didn't create that... and how we exist... I mean, for all we know our universe could exist within an alien marble... we could be plugged into the Matrix?!

We really have no clue!

Which of course is why its called the Big Bang Theory and not the Big Bang Fact

Exactly, which is why Oxigen_Waste shouldn't have said:

Become the world´s most awesome magician!

Also, annihilate all scooters and people who use them.

Which of course is why its called the Big Bang Theory and not the Big Bang Fact

If I were a God, I'd make it a sin to not understand the difference between the colloquial meaning of the word "Theory" and the scientific one.