NEurope
Josh64

And then he showed me his email address...

Better version of this game is to say "So I think we should have sex". If they reply with "wtf? no" then you say it was the wrong window, if they reply with "hmm, ok" you get to have sex.

I like, sort of like a twist on Russian roulette. With more sex and less bullets.

Isn't this a simple case of ignore the weirdo?... Or am I not over-complicating the issue enough?

Hehe, I chuckled at this.

This was a good and amusing read, and I had my fair load of laughs and snorts whilst reading eet. My advice would be to just dress provocatively infront of him, and basically rub in the fact that he won't be getting a piece of you.

Sure, he whacked one off to your face, but...a hand is a hand. They all count. I'm not saying you should let the guy crack YOU off, but as long as its from a distance, no harm done.

I've read this a gazillion times on the gay youth forum I used to moderate.

"There's this guy at school who keeps coming onto me, but I think he's a freak!"

In this case he does sound genuinely weird, but in the majority of cases it's the result of the poster being a sex-deprived attention-seeking gay teenager.

Jesus... who even uses MSN anymore? If someone gave me a business card with a Hotmail address on it I think I'd just let it blow out of my hand.

Those two things (unprofessional email addresses and MSN) are completely separate things, though. You don't need hotmail to use MSN.

Jesus... who even uses MSN anymore? If someone gave me a business card with a Hotmail address on it I think I'd just let it blow out of my hand.

That's right, not even worth the effort to throw it away.

Good thing I use my Yahoo email with MSN.

I liked the olden days when these types of people were cast off from their retrospective villages and sent into the woods to be eaten my wolfs and the like.

Oh, those were the simple times.

Yeah I understand. But I don't see the distinction between Hotmail and Gmail really. If you're using it on a business card of some sort, I wouldn't particularly say either were very formal.

Good thread, though I read it finding myself wondering, are you even gay/bi? Either way, amusing story, though unfortunate for you. I'm not sure what I'd do in your situation, but I'd definitely fuck him about a bit for lols.

Yeah I understand. But I don't see the distinction between Hotmail and Gmail really. If you're using it on a business card of some sort, I wouldn't particularly say either were very formal.

I agree. And anyone who thinks so is deluding themselves.

What? Gmail is more formal than Hotmail?

Care to elaborate? News to me.

I use neither btw.

Surely any free email service is immediately discounted from being used in any serious context.

I'm sure most people have some sort of formal email from school / uni / work.

Formal e-mail? What a bizarre idea.

Gmail ftmfw. 7Gb of space and counting. Best spam filter around. Google documents. Hell yeeeaaah!

I agree. And anyone who thinks so is deluding themselves.

Hotmail is a dumb word. It sounds juvenile (and quite rightly, it's aimed at juveniles)

Gmail is...far less loaded. If anything, it's a fairly cold, bland word. It's far more functional, only evoking it's connection to the well accepted Google name with it's clean G prefix.

That reads alarmingly like total bollocks, but it's not ;)

Public toilets and bath houses are where a lot gay men like to hang out..

I have gay dudes adding me to their Yahoo lists almost daily, and some of the stuff they come out with is outrageous. They know I'm straight but they get a kick out of it. I've had guys from Italy telling me they want to come to the UK and be my fag slave. Another gay said his balls and brain had shrunk from steroids, and told me his mum locked him in his bedroom for masturbating in the barn. He then put on his webcam, and showed me how he couldn't get out of his bedroom. The guy was 30, and he was in his underwear.

Me and my mate can't stop laughing at these nuts.

Public toilets and bath houses are where a lot gay men like to hang out..

Massive, massive generalisation there don't you think? (Before I get told I'm trying to start something, I'm not. I'm just saying that's a bit of a dumb statement to make).

Me and my mate can't stop laughing at these nuts.

Because it pretty much is just the one mate you've got, isn't it?

Well to be fair, it depends on how you interpret the word(s?) "a lot".

I think the accepted interoperation would be "very much", which in this case would be false.