NEurope
Rummy

Which Friend are YOU?

I'm the one who tells you to sleep with one eye open:yay:

That, and I'm a sucker for a waffle-date

"The miserable apathetic cynical bastard who's always in a good mood" Is how I've been described by more then one circle of friends.

I'm the one who works all the time, but who everyone wants to hang with when I have a free evening :D

Ooo I like this thread. I have to main friend 'circles', with my uni mates there definitely is some kind of heirarchy and definitive 'roles', but with my other friends its a free for all.

In the uni-mates group I'm very much seen as 'The Leader', this stems from projects where I've taken the lead because I can't be dealing with people pissing about and not doing the work. I then took it on further when planning trips and piss ups and god knows what else, that they even now say "c'mon man you're the leader".

In both groups, I'd definitely consider myself the witty one, busting out jokes how ever Rezdiculous they may be.

I'd personally say Phoebe, with a big dose of Monica and Ross mixed in.

I'm not any type of friend as I don't have a group of friends to hang out with. :)

I have about 3 friends. One is my main friend who has had to suffer me as an embarrassment for 15 Years, so he must like me. If you want his words than I'm probably "A worthless Mexican" :p

The other I rarely see or talk to and the other I talk to but they annoy me and are hard to talk to or entertain.

So I guess I'm the friend who likes to spend time alone.

So I guess I'm the friend who likes to spend time alone.

I'm probably this too. I was, within a certain group of friends, their idea of a pincushion so to speak. I didn't like it so they got the finger.

Within my other groups I kind of duck in and out. I've never really like the idea of belonging to a group so I guess I generally keep to myself. I spend more time with myself or my best friend than a group of people as a whole.

I'd personally say Phoebe, with a big dose of Monica and Ross mixed in.

I thought the same when reading the thread title. :heh: I'm probably a mix of Ross and Chandler.

In one group I'm the "Smart one who's good with computers". In an other one I'm the "Guy who isn't Chinese".

To be fair, it would be truly tragic if one of your own imaginary friends was actually more awesome than you.

Hard to know how to reply to that, because I realise the comments I make are far out and they turn heads but it's better for me, instead of selling myself and private life in a boring manner (not saying you do) I spark responses that wouldn't be garnered if I repressed everything that needs to be repressed in real life. The net is a free world! Say what I want at liberty and hope for some funnies.

I understand you are joking, just putting it out there.

T'was a joke. I guess a good response would be to tell me to shut the fuck up in joking, but also not, kind of way.

The ball is in your court.

I've got quite a few friendship groups that I belong to, but I think each one would describe me in the same way. "The pervy one who is quite inappropriate, but is allowed to get away with it!" I get away with murrrdeeeeer. :D

A lot of my friends are girls, and they usually think of me as their younger brother and stuff, which is quite nice. For some reason, the boyfriends of these girls feel threatened or get possessive when its another guy, but when they hear I'm doing stuff with these females, "Its ok 'cos its Jim." Yeeees. Its quite cool.

Haha, I'm the friend surrounded by females, but not sexing any of them! :D

I also like having chats and conversations with people, and sometimes you just don't get that with guys. There's a few who you can with, but I just find them a bit more difficult to get along with. There's that certain level of closeness or caring that I think you rarely get with guy friends. Yeess.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

Currently. I'm the "Usually unavailable, miserable/tired when available due to night shifts" friend.

T'was a joke. I guess a good response would be to tell me to shut the fuck up in joking, but also not, kind of way.

The ball is in your court.

Hence the white text, I just thought it was an opportunity to clean that up.

Currently. I'm the "Usually unavailable, miserable/tired when available due to night shifts" friend.

Dont forget to add "the one who answers 1 in fifty messages if you are lucky" :p

Dont forget to add "the one who answers 1 in fifty messages if you are lucky" :p

Consider this the 1. Although it's technically not a question, it's still my reply skills exhausted.

Consider this the 1. Although it's technically not a question, it's still my reply skills exhausted.

I should let you know, im really tempted now to just flood private messages to you, 50 of them

To hazard a guess, I'm probably a cross between the Will of the group and the Phoebe of the group. (Just realised this thread isn't just asking that...but I don't care. I'm tired)