NEurope
harribo

Lovin the new look

I'm Loving this new look its auwsome and all little fancy things that have been added are really cool too but i still miss C-E...

I love the look of the main site, but this forum is just so grey... and they're both too wide for my little screen. But, on the positive, the main site looks classy, way better than ol' cube europe :)

Oh yeah, hello everyone!

Tbh, I don't really like the look of the forum. I suppose I will have to put up with it though until there are some more themes :P

One question though, what if Nintendo decides to name the revo differntly? :p

I'll piss meself laughing.

Lammie, along with Justin and Mike, is to thank for the new look. Though Jan, Tim, Conor and Ash have worked their asses off to get the site up in time for Friday. :yes:

what about me eh? i worked my arse off, i was the one who started getting the ball rolling and added all the boards!!

im glad a lot of your like the new forum, we spent a lot of hours configuring it all and im pretty happy with them and its glad to see that a lot of you are to!

I keep clicking the banner at the top to go to the main index, even though it takes me to the main site. Annoying :P

Congrats to the team who created this fresh look, coincidentally fitting in so well with Nintendo's new Revolution set-up colour scheme!

Congrats to Conor Smyth too! A fellow Lurgan man- as small as this Irish town is of ours! And who went to the same school.

As we say over here..."Good on ye!"

Can we have the default vBulletin skin enabled please? This skin's a bit, um, left.

I have a few questions which I haven't looked through the topic so don't know if they've been asked already.

Is there, or will there be a darker skin for those who don't want to damage our eyes?

And if possible, could the menu on the homepage be brought up a bit, scrolling down to click forum is most troublesome.

at the moment this will be the only skin available but we will probably create others in the future...

as for the link why do you not click the forum button which is on the banner at the top to the right..? there is no need to scroll.

as for the link why do you not click the forum button which is on the banner at the top to the right..? there is no need to scroll.

Because if I knew it was there I would've.

Can we have the default vBulletin skin enabled please? This skin's a bit, um, left.

*Gasp*

Blasphemy!!!

*beats Haver with a stick*