NEurope
harribo

Lovin the new look

Loving the quick reply, the forums and site look very spiffy. My sig sort of blends in now which is cool :D

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

-edit-

Loving the uber-fastness!

Any idea why all the new pages are too wide and I'm having to scroll across to read posts?

Edit: Got to agree with the Appster on names being a bit big. Otherwise it's looking just lovely.

Hello everyone!

It's looking really nice! :yes:

Well I'm off to work now...do'h! :sad:

Thanks people! The revolution has begun... a new era of gaming has started. Man, I am loving it! I will definitely stick around ;)

Tim....you now work at NOE? Don't forget us small people!

The new look is unbelievable. The C-E/R-E team really outdid themselves. Thank you.

Any idea why all the new pages are too wide and I'm having to scroll across to read posts?

Edit: Got to agree with the Appster on names being a bit big. Otherwise it's looking just lovely.

Dunno why you have to scroll.

Unless your rez is set at 800*600.

Cool cool board guys. Credit to those who made it including Mr Lammie. Stroke of genius timing it with the event of today, I think Master Tim has some inside knowledge now :wink:

Call me a big silly, but I prefered the old site, I found it more pleasing on the eye.

It's pretty cool, though i am having trouble up-loading my picks, it keeps saying there too big :no:

Call me a big silly, but I prefered the old site, I found it more pleasing on the eye.

You're a big silly.

I like the new forums and site. But after about 3 years on the last forums and site I'll need to get used to the new look. It looks very different but I'll probably get used to it in a few days. :D

Who's Jan?

The site's coder, he doesn't really get enough credit for all the great work he does.

Aww, man; It's going to take me a while to get used to these, board.

They do look rather nice, though, I agree.