NEurope
harribo

Lovin the new look

Don't be afraid to make new posts. We will never get started if no one posts. Make as many threads as you can. ;)

The site may look thin on big displays, but we also have to think of those on 1024 and when you fully use the 1280px, lines become too long, text too hard to read.

We couldn't scale the forums since that wouldn't have worked with the header.

Plus, the vBulltin templates are a pain in the ass from teh deepest depths of hell. I'm happy I could come up with this half-decent solution.

So many members online already yet it seems everybodys to scared to start a new thread :D

so true

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters."

:D

Jan and Lammie deserve a shed load of praise for their work on this site. Without them, this site wouldn't be anywhere near as good as it is now. Thanks, dudes.

:bow:

Hey cool. I would prefer it if it stretched all the way to the right too :-/

But it sounds like its supposed to be there...

Nicely done guys, i'm going to stick about for this board. Much credit to Jam and Lammie, only fair as its due there. Ah man i need to get back into the whole design aspect of my life again, i guess i'll start by getting a sig done or something...god knows how long i'll take before i actually get up off my backside and do it...

wehay the topic I started is currently the longest public one on the site. :D

Edit happy now

wehay the topic I stated is currently the longest on the site. :D

Actually I think theres one burried away in staff chats thats longer ;)

Hey all! Love the look of the site, think ill hang around here instead of lurking like I did on the old forums! :)

Hey all! Love the look of the site, think ill hang around here instead of lurking like I did on the old forums! :)

Well look what the cat dragged in! :wink:

Awesome look indeed even though I have to scroll horizontally :/ Any sugestion of how to solve this? :kiss: Kudos to the designer or designers

Don't want the underscore! How do I get rid of it?

Names are automatically underlined.

My name is too big, there's too much of a gap under my sig, the miniature bread is too small and only a few of my olives have pimentos in.

• Like 1

If anyone is wondering why the boards were closed for a while, we dunno. Back now though.

The new look is cool, but I'd prefer the old colour. And I liked a lot the comments of news instead of forums........

And cube is a lot cooler than revo.....

anyway, just continue the fabulous work.

The new look it great. It looks professional and stylish at the same time and the forum doesn't seems so "heavy".