NEurope

Is Mike Strikes inactive, he hasnt challenged me to a friendly and I cant check xpert 11 until I get home tonight now....

Just to let you know as of posting this message I haven't received a friendly request from Domstercool. I won't be able to check again now as I'm going out.

Argh, apparently my phones browser doesn't support the radio buttons x11 uses. I'm stuck on 'careful' aggression !_!

Damn, I lost.

I blame it on the fact that my teams form plummeted after the form change and their still in training...

Holy shit a 2-2 draw against Dyson. Though I won't be going through if it's done by possession*chances :[

Roo 1 - 0 Emo.

Only events were the goal and my player getting injured. Sucks being knocked out in the first round (especially when so many teams don't even play and get a bye :P)

Anyone other suckers want a friendly while we wait for the league to start?

Roo 1 - 0 Emo.

Only events were the goal and my player getting injured. Sucks being knocked out in the first round (especially when so many teams don't even play and get a bye :P)

Anyone other suckers want a friendly while we wait for the league to start?

I´ll take you on that after my training finishes.

I've just got back to find that Recall requested the friendly at 12:49 (X11 time), but having no access to internet i was unable to accept it.

DuD; ooh a conundrum! Technically you failed to accept, but then there's no code of conduct regarding how early/late a friendly request can be made. WhatWillDysonDo?

Mundi; when does your training end?

Well in fairness to me: Jimbob has known that he needed to send the request since 5.30pm yesterday when he posted a comment about the fixtures, and i did check that he hadn't sent it before i went out.

In fairness to him: he did manage to send the request before match time.

Edited by DuD

I say flip a coin. And from now on the request has to be sent 24 hours before match time.

^ Odwin did this last season. I think he resigned from his old team and created a second profile to take charge of that team, and he was then able to create his new team. Then his old team was deleted. It was something like that.

Do I need to use another IP adress? They blocked the new account so now I have to make a new e-mail adress to use.

I got my second win with my other team today, thats 2 in 2 :grin:also got manager of the round

Off the bottom now, 2 points from safety :)

-----

If I end up out of the cup this round, does anyone want a friendly??

I got my second win with my other team today, thats 2 in 2 :grin:also got manager of the round

Off the bottom now, 2 points from safety :)

-----

If I end up out of the cup this round, does anyone want a friendly??

I will play at your ground if you want? Be cool to play a side Ive written so much about lol.

I need a game to get my players back in playing conditions after their late night parties celebrating their bronze medal positions.

You're still in the cup though aren't you?? I'll be glad to play you, if you're sure..?

Oh yeh I am doh I wonder who my next opponent will be hopefully someone that shows up!

If Dyson decides that i'm out the cup, i'll be up for a friendly.