NEurope

I won my first game in charge of my other team. Whoop Whoop :D

:EDIT:

Are friendlies a bad idea mid season?

My other team has been asked for a friendly by a team that (from looking at their squad) should easily beat me.

My form is pretty shite at the moment, and i don't want to make it worse, but if i could get some of my lower skilled players a bit of match experience in non-league games it would definately help me out.

Players only get 1/10th of the experience in a friendly than they would in a league game. So very very little. In fact there's not a lot of point in playing as the chances are you're going to lose so their form will go down a bit and you might pick up an injury.

Cheers Charlie :)

I've lost the invitation for the friendly now (its dissapeared from my mailbox..?), so i can't reply to the guy anymore; but i've just changed my team settings to say we're unavailable for friendlies in the future.

Either means the date for the game has passed, or he's accepted a friendly with someone else instead, I think

Sorry about no showing with my surprise today guys will be up and running tom will post it as soon as Im back from school.

Last reports will come later in the week.

Do make sure you tune in as its going to be good fun and could be quite beneficial for you!

+13 overall in the Change Report. 'Sup.

:awesome:

Mo' fugga.

+9 for me. I had a few average forms that were a little lower than i would have liked. Oh well... 9 is pretty sweet :D

+8 for me. Quite pleased with it as it was my first season back with the big boys. Pleased that Derbyshire gained a skill point but Dahlin didn't. Somehow Carrao went up having only got about 70% experience. MacCalman is turning into a beast. My strikers are all the same skill blip wise but they all got +. Think I'm going to have to invest in a new one before the new season.

+10 for me. Unfortunately none of my high skill players got an extra bar. One of my young players went up by two, though. I still need a couple of seasons to get to full strength.

+12 for me, my GK got a bar, and Hadley and Carey did, so now there 9 and 8 skilled :)

Also one of my strikers in now 8 skilled :D

Are we doing the pre-season friendly cup Dyson? If so, that means no one should organise friendlies until Dyson makes the draw.

Wholly disapointing change report.

+4 total, though Farji gained two bars and Itay gained a bar which is good. I reckon aslong as Itay stays after next season, my team is gonna be my best so far. :D

+11 which I'm really pleased about :) Need to improve my midfield though.

I wish i had known what i was doing last season. I got a dire change report, because i didn't know about the effect of match experience % till far too late.

Only five players visibly gained a bar, nobody lost any but yah, last three-or-so games my form really got knocked, and pretty much none of my youth evolve :( Considering I had several games in a row where all my players were playing at least 7-skill, and a couple where nobody was below 9, I'm a little dissapointed.

Plus 10 but wanted it to be a bit more if Im honest.

Keepers did great happy they both went up. I wonder if my youth goalie may now decide not to utterly let me down when he plays next season lol.

Young defenders all went up old ones didnt which sucked.

No idea how my old midfield didnt go up they all had 15 average form, again the young did.

Same story with forwards ah well I think my youth plan is looking strong now.

Edited by Haden

+8 change, but only four players went up visibly. Some of the youngsters aren't developing as well as I wanted, and I was planning to sell that second goalkeeper anyway.

Some of the youngsters aren't developing as well as I wanted, and I was planning to sell that second goalkeeper anyway.

How the hell do you guys in the top league get your youth keepers experience?? Surely playing a shite keeper against a decent team = instant loss..?

+8 change, but only four players went up visibly.

Every player on my team got a +.

I've just counted and unless i'm being retarded, i've got 10 (not 9 like it says at the bottom) visable changes :D

changereport.jpg

How the hell do you guys in the top league get your youth keepers experience?? Surely playing a shite keeper against a decent team = instant loss..?

Risk it for a biscuit. I just play my shit keeper against the teams I should be beating and hope for the best. They generally only need 2 or 3 games.

I've just counted and unless i'm being retarded, i've got 10 (not 9 like it says at the bottom) visable changes :D

changereport.jpg

The score at the bottom is your overall increase; it is the added total of the visible and nonvisibles across the squad. Someone with just a +0.1 could get a visible increase if they go, for example, from 5.45 to 5.55 (visible 5 to visible 6).

Risk it for a biscuit. I just play my shit keeper against the teams I should be beating and hope for the best. They generally only need 2 or 3 games.

I played mine against Emo and lost at home bad bad times lol.

How do you see how long ago you was offered a youth player?

I can't remember the last time that happened :(

How do you see how long ago you was offered a youth player?

I can't remember the last time that happened :(

Go to your club page then under the Players bit look at Players In it will say there under the list of Players in.

Go to your club page then under the Players bit look at Players In it will say there under the list of Players in.

Oh yes, never thought of looking in there xD