NEurope

And so it is done! In the end, I'm 6 points adrift. -1 goal diff... I deserve it. Congrats Ell :) I think you've beaten me 3 out of 3 now. I hope we don't alter the league systems and have me still in top flight, because I wanna be a mid-league contenderr!

In the end, Dyson earned Villan the title! If Gaggle had won, the goal diff would've tipped him ahead of roo.

Some emphatic victories in the middle league - Party at Richters is probably the worst team I've ever seen. Eddage and Shorty should be ashamed of losing to them.

The three teams staying in the middle league should be very afraid :P Oddy's team are looking very efficient, and I'd say they're capable of putting up a good fight... And while ReZ has become my neo-nemesis, I'm sure I'll win the next season easy :P

(nice name change cube, btw)

Woop my last game was good, bought my form right up for the end of season :D

I reckon if I had internet when I moved to uni, I'd have had a shot at promotion :(

Oh well, looking forward to my change report and the next season.

Well, going down by drawing against the champions is a decent end to the season.

Well second isnt bad at all, at least i'll be back in the top flight next season. Just hope I dont go straight back down, a possibility considering my star striker wont be there to help!

Glad i went with the weakened team to get everyone the 100% rather than go all out for the 8 goals in the hope Odwinica drew at best.

I ended up playing an average age offence of 23, who scored 5 goals and created 9 chances. I also had my usually on form freekick taker miss two of them and had a goal disallowed (admittedly it was an own goal from them though :grin:). So not a bad day at the office overall.

I did not expect BSO to dominate the Mcoys like that though :o

Glad i went with the weakened team to get everyone the 100% rather than go all out for the 8 goals in the hope Odwinica drew at best.

I ended up playing an average age offence of 23, who scored 5 goals and created 9 chances. I also had my usually on form freekick taker miss two of them and had a goal disallowed (admittedly it was an own goal from them though :grin:). So not a bad day at the office overall.

I did not expect BSO to dominate the Mcoys like that though :o

I did something risky though and it bit me in the ass. I played a slightly injured Peyton Collin as my playmaker (assuming that Mcoy wouldn't tightly mark him, and he didn't!) but he was injured properly and now he is out until November. Thank goodness for the season break!

I'm looking forward to the change report and seeing if I get any double jumpers.

Also really looking forward to the middle league next season. Edd Kirby survived so I reckon that I can too.

My form took a beating in the last two/three games :( Had a few averaging 18 before, and now I think most are either on 9 or 14 :( :(

Looking at the probable 9 for next season's middle league:

Emo Blades

AFC ReZs Rabies

Cubic County

Silverdale FC

Noodle FC

Edd Kirby Athletic

Battlestar Odwinica

DuDs Baggies

Mcoys Sons

I reckon that Emo (good defense) and ReZ (good forwards) will duke it out for top spot. Actually ReZ looks like he has some amazing youth coming up, but it looks to be a season or three before they'll be a help rather than a hinder.

Monday morning. And this bad boy is looking okay (Everyone has 100% experience obviously):

form.png

My only worry is Hardy Howarth. I am desperate for him to go up, but it's borderline.

I demand that either silverdale or noodle change their team name so that we can all have unique titles :P

---

I think ReZ has managed his team really well, with a good balance of ages. I still think I'm uneven. That middle league's going to be a fun place to be, here's hoping it gets to happen!

Edited by jayseven
Automerged Doublepost

Damn, my team played well and still got beat. Snatched from the jaws of victory and all that.

Yeah. Friendly cup + regular league = 2.5 + 9 = 11.5 weeks

Cup + League together = 18 weeks

An extra 1.5 months. My vote/opinion is against a cup and league together as a season.

Do you mean we make our own cup and do our own draw and play it out via friendlys? Surely that solves all the problems! Or did I not read that right.

Congrats Villan, Tin Can Club, and Oddy.

Sorry Emo! Still you will kick ass next season.

Final Report plus classic surprise this weekend.

Do you mean we make our own cup and do our own draw and play it out via friendlys? Surely that solves all the problems! Or did I not read that right.

You read that exactly right.

Also really looking forward to the middle league next season. Edd Kirby survived so I reckon that I can too.

All three of the teams that got promoted into the middle tier last season stayed there. so there is hope.

I reckon its gonna be a hard next season for me. Me vs you were tight games, I have still never beaten Mcoy's Sons, the 3 teams staying in the league finished higher than me last season, and finally theres the teams that were in the top flight this current term. Shiiiiitt.

I'm hoping to do well next season. Even though i did average last, i'm hoping to improve upon that. Hopefully i can get some decent players in once the Transfer window opens in a few days.

All three of the teams that got promoted into the middle tier last season stayed there. so there is hope.

I reckon its gonna be a hard next season for me. Me vs you were tight games, I have still never beaten Mcoy's Sons, the 3 teams staying in the league finished higher than me last season, and finally theres the teams that were in the top flight this current term. Shiiiiitt.

The top two leagues will be full of very active managers, it's well exciting.

Going for the title came at a price for me. Playing at pretty much full strength in most games meant Thorell, McAnespie and Bowey only played a few games and got less than 50% EXP. It doesn't matter about Thorell as he's retiring (and only managed 99 games so just missed out on becoming a legend.), but I'd imagine the others' CR is going to be craaaaap, but then they're old so it doesn't matter.

Two of my youngsters didn't get 100% as well; they got 93% and 98%. But they got a very decent av. form so I think they might be alright.

Still...Champion, fuck yeah! :yay:

I won my first game in charge of my other team. Whoop Whoop :D

:EDIT:

Are friendlies a bad idea mid season?

My other team has been asked for a friendly by a team that (from looking at their squad) should easily beat me.

My form is pretty shite at the moment, and i don't want to make it worse, but if i could get some of my lower skilled players a bit of match experience in non-league games it would definately help me out.

Edited by DuD

I'd like to pretend that I threw the last 3 games so I didnt get promoted too early. But that would just be a lie, my teams form just died for no real reason :weep: Oh well, bring on next season, and yay to the preseason cup.

My 2nd team is kicking ass :) won 5-1, got 5 players (and manager) in the x11, 3 points off top but my next game is against one of the bottom teams, and the top two are playing each other. 3rd place at the mo! Woop

You read that exactly right.

Cool

Edited by Haden