NEurope

My Xpert League has now finished, placed 7th out of 8th (mine was the only new team). In terms of average form, my worst is 11 and I've got a few 15/16s. Everyone except two players have 100% experience (the others have 89%) so I should get a good change report.

The new season of MSE League has been teh setup. Unfortunately, the three of us were supposed to be in the same division but a restructuring means Happenstance misses out.

Don't worry, mate, hows about a friendly at my place next Wednesday? :)

I won in my xpert league again, 3 games, 3 wins!

Think I'll be knocked out of the cup because of the team I'm playing aren't really doing anything tactically, but they have pretty much all their players as a higher skill than mine by 2-3 skill bars :( Only lost the last game 1-0 unfortunately.

The new season of MSE League has been teh setup. Unfortunately, the three of us were supposed to be in the same division but a restructuring means Happenstance misses out.

Don't worry, mate, hows about a friendly at my place next Wednesday? :)

Yeah go for it

And we keep playing into the night, its a late goodbye

premier-league-badge.gif

AFC Rez Rabies 0-1 Haden United

A crucial match for both sides which United in the end edged. Rabies played 4-4-2 while United went for a 5-3-2 formation. United were rock solid in defense and dominated midfield with 4 chances to 0. United badly needed a win after their shock defeat and Rabies had to hold on for a draw at least. With 9 minutes to go Marconossi was fed a through ball by Disdane and rapidly turned and shot a goal into the corner of the net, his 4th of the season. United fans were ecstatic this was an incredibly important win for them and their first away win of the season. For Rabies this result was a disaster and it seems now they are doomed to be relegated.

Emo Blades 4-2 The Sixty Fourthers

Emo Blades moved on from their victory over Haden United to beat title contenders The Sixty Fourthers in an incredible match. Playing 4-5-1 the Blades had less possession than the 64s but made more use of the possession they had. However to begin with the 64s Tigris broke past the Blades defense and struck one in off the crossbar into the net. However the Blades struck back with 3 goals before half time, Piechink started the scoring after a great cross from the inspired Shannonbridge. Zeca then got his 4th goal of the season before, Shannonbridge broke away from the 64s defense and slotted one in. Both teams got a goal a piece in the 2nd half but the game was long over. The Blades players played for their lives and the Blades themselves looking doomed mere days ago are now out of the relegation zone in a Lazarus style change of fortune. The 64s defense had a poor game and their strikers seemed uninspired even though their midfield performed well. 64 s have now lost the momentum they had and the title race is back in Rovers hands.

Cube FC 0-0 Essex Elites

Cube FC scored yet another draw as they extended their unbeaten run to 3 games and now have 4 draws out of their last 5 games. Cube FC in fact had more chances even though they played several youth players, sadly even with 3 strikers they failed to find the net to give their fans the victory they desire. The Elites also failed to find any inspiration and only made 2 chances during the match. While the Elites are 4 points above the drop zone and only 1 point behind the league leader they do need to get another strong win soon to really solidify their position in the league after such a great run that has gone above everyones expectations.

Secret United 1-2 Dysonism F.C

In a disaster for United their manager failed to set any tactics for them and didn't play their two star midfield pair even setting a goalie as a midfielder! United however scored first as James half volleyed a set piece cross into the back of the net. Dysonism set 4-3-3 and were ready to go on the attack and fought back in the 2nd half. With almost 70% possession and 8 chances to 2 Dysonism rushed forward, legend midfielder Stenholm crossed it in for Twiggs 7th goal of the season. 10 minutes later another header was hit in by Bakboord who sealed the win for Dysonism. For United this causes them to slip into the relegation zone for Dysonism it was a great win that may when they look back on their results be the turning point for their survival.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Emo Blades 4-2 The Sixty Fourthers, great win for the Blades gets them out of the relegation zone and makes the title race a very nervy one!

Turned on the Style Award: Emo Blades 4 goals and 10 chances against one of the best teams in the league great stuff.

Player of the Day: Neal Shannonbridge, Emo Blades, Blades clean up with the awards as this 23 year old midfielder has the game of his life with a goal and assist the reward for a incredible peformance.

0,,10794~3737451,00.gif

Party at Richters 1-4 Happenstance FC

Happenstance went back to 2nd place after a dominant win over Party at Richters. Young striker Panic had a great game hitting in a goal off the post for the 2nd goal of the match then setting up Edwards for the 3rd goal. The manager decided not to play soon to leave Ronaldo and will be pleased to see the young striker playing so well. Vetran Burnell also had a part to play scoring twice both times via shots after corners. The win is an important one for Happenstance who solidify their GD advantage over Tin Can Club. Their next match is at home vs Tin Can Club in a game that could settle the title question.

Silverdale FC 3-1 MadDog United

Silverdale kept their slim hopes of promotion alive by ending United's winning streak. Young striker Lightbody scored his first ever goal for the club after he hit a diagonal shot past United's keeper at close range. Moments later Silverdales captain Drynan was badly injured in a clash with his own team mate, United took advantage of this as Ullathorpe headed in a confident reply for United. However just before halftime Sidwell went down in Uniteds box and converted the penalty with complete calm. Each side went for another goal as this balanced game seemed to have more to offer. 3 minutes before half time a conclusion was reached as Lightbody swinged in a cross from a corner to set up Beresford. Silverdale FC got a great win and are still just about the dark horse bet for a promotion spot, for United they have to keep winning and try and leapfrog Noodle FC while holding off Silverdales late charge.

Tin Can Club 4-0 Soap Box Utd

Just as the Sun rises every day this result was predictable. Tin Can Club played a balanced 4-4-2 and looked calm and collected through the game. Einarsson was sublime in midfield setting up 3 goals and and constantly looking to thread balls through and lob crosses into Utd's box. Gudbrandsson played very well shooting in two close range efforts to help the GD of Tin Can Club. The win keeps them top and the magnitude of it helps them draw in Happenstances own GD but only by one goal. Next game will be key if they can even just gain a draw they should be good to win the title.

Noodle FC 2-0 Edd Kirby Athletic

Noodle FC playing a youth squad held their nerve and beat Athletic to re-enter the promotion zone. Zakay hit in a thunderous long range shot to notch up his 6th goal this season , Athletic simply could not respond as attacking play is still their major weakness, having scored only 9 goals all season. Young midfielder Hector had a great game scoring his first ever goal for the club with a sweet header that nestled in the back of the net. Athletic now find themselves badly needing to win to get out of the relegation zone while Noodle are firmly back in the promotion charge.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Silverdale 3-1 MadDog United, the promotion race is still 5 clubs strong after this important result.

Turned on the Style Award: Tin Can Club, had a good game even though it was against a abandoned side did well to recover in style after their shock loss.

Player of the Day: Silverdale FC, Alec Lightbody, had a really good game looked every bit the veteran in only the 6th game of his career.

football%20league%201.gif

Jaffa Munchers 0-2 Complete Domstercool

Domstercool got a good win over Munchers who seem to be without their manager. Miles shot in his 2nd goal of the season to give Domstercool a very early lead. The Munchers seemed to have no fight without any sound tactics backing them up and Domstercool soaked up any pressure from them. With 5 midfielders and Miles having a superb game Domstercool had double the chances of the Munchers and finished the game with a 2nd when Whiteman scored his first ever goal for the club. This game completely finishes off Munchers chances of promotion and gives Domstercool a slim chance to still go up.

Mike Strikes FC 0-2 Tellstorm

Tellstorm scored their 4th win of the season as two abandoned sides battled it out. Tellstorm scored twice via a penalty and a shot after a corner. Hinriksson chested the ball down then cut in past a defender and blasted it past the goalie who was frozen to the spot. 2nd goal of his career and a player who will be looking for another club if his current one become abandoned. Tellstorm move up and could still finish in a respectable place if they get their manager back. Mike Strikes still haven't scored a goal.

DuDs Baggies 1-0 Recall United

Baggies ended the last promotion hopes of United and shot to the top of the table with a close win against United. While United played 5-4-1 vs Baggies 4-4-2 their defense could not keep out Shelton who slid forward to tap in a in swinging corner for his 6th goal of the season. United then lost Hollingdale their star player who was injured during a dangerous tackle. This seriously hurt United's creativity and they were unable to respond against the Baggies solid defense which over performed in all quarters. The Baggies have now won 5 games on the trot and will almost certainly be playing Championship football next season maybe as champs themselves!

Battlestar Odwinica 6-0 The Adorable Vikings

Odwinica destroyed the Vikings with an all round superb performance from the whole team to move up to 2nd place in the league. Lots of players had a great game but Gullians performance stood up as he set up the first goal with a nice lay off for a long shot. He then scored himself for the 6th and final goal, as he powered in a downwards header through the legs of the miserable Vikings keeper. Odwinica are now primed to go up and perhaps win the league, they face a home game against the Sons and will need to hope the Baggies slip up. If anyone could do it its Odwin. An intriguing last set of games awaits Division 1.

Analysis

Most Important Result: DuDs Baggies 1-0 Recall United, Baggies go top and United are left looking at another league in Division 1 as Hollingdale dramatically becomes injured.

Turned on the Style Award: Battlestar Odwinica, utterly crushed the Vikings their goal difference is now the best in the league.

Player of the Day: Complete Domstercool, Ricky Miles, a superb inspirational display by the captian his best game yet keeps Domstercool in the promotion race.

Interviews after tommorows games guys who wants to put their views forward?

Ok, set my tactics. Last time we met, I was defensive and had no chances but possession was even - though Villan played a weak side. This time... I'm risking a lot just concentrating on getting my 100% match experience I guess.

Again, can someone text me all the Aficionado results please?

Oh! The timing :P Thanks for that haden, I'm actually beaming as I type this :)

Great results for me not playing today. Table is really tight now when you remember that DuDs have played one more match than Mcoy and I.

Phew, probably my most important game of the league, loosing was out of the question so a draw did a lot for me.

It should smooth sailing from here on I hope.

Great results for me not playing today. Table is really tight now when you remember that DuDs have played one more match than Mcoy and I.

Boooooo

Gutted at the 0-0, guess i should have gone with tried and tested 4-4-2 rather than try to get my peoples their experience. Oh well.. at the end of the day i'd rather get promoted with the best possible change report rather than the title, so i guess i made the right choice.

Mcoys Sons up next...

Just out of curiosity, how much econ do you get for winning the (new members) league???

You get 1m for winning any league. Top or bottom. (It's one of the reasons why Shorty can't be doing with X11 anymore. :indeed:)

Anyway...Boo-ya! 4-1 win thank you please.

Definately more interested in getting the best possible change report then.

A million econ is nice to help all your players recover from the change report so that their form is up sooner and the next change report is better.

There are other prizes too:

1st in League: 1mill

2nd in League: 500k

3rd in League: 250k

Player with Most X11 appearances: 500k

Player with most points: 250k

Player with most goals: 250k

Player with most assists: 250k

One more X11 appearance and i'm guarenteed the Standen bagging me 500K :yay:

A million econ is nice to help all your players recover from the change report so that their form is up sooner and the next change report is better.

There are other prizes too:

1st in League: 1mill

2nd in League: 500k

3rd in League: 250k

Player with Most X11 appearances: 500k

Player with most points: 250k

Player with most goals: 250k

Player with most assists: 250k

And how much do you get every week, for nothing?

And how much do you get every week, for nothing?

For doing nothing your sponsor will give you 1mill per week.

Then there's the extra 200k for writing a press release of 250, or more, characters.

Boom! Nice win there think I am nearly safe now. Looks like the league is Villans to lose!

Result for me was pretty much as predicted - a sound thrashing. Should've been defensive.

Haden - I guessed his formation right, though :P

Must win game for me tomorrow, if i wanna get promoted. I'm at home, so i think I'm in with a good chance.

My other Xpert Team:

xperteleven.jpg

Pretty good considering we lost most matches. Although I've got a few things to change.

That Clark Rainford dude is awesome!

I've just realised I've been forgetting to play the x11 pools all season! C'mon guys, let's get guessing.

I've just had a do on the pools.. Funny that the only result everyone agrees on is a Battlestar Odwinica victory.

Big game for me tomorrow. Me and Mcoy have two bets a piece, but then again i did bet myself to win :(:grin: